•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

FIRST PART

Starts with precap (shown y'day)

HL comes n shouts at Nivi : leave the child… main iss bachchi par tera manhoos saya bhi nahi padhne dena chahti.

(everybody seems confused n worried n our Viren looks concerned)

HL tells Nivi  : you r responsible for divya's death…u only want to get justice for someone (pointing towards yash's problem but didn't say directly) n bcoz of that n u only my daughter lost her life.

(too much repetition of dialogues by her)

Then, she tells that inspector came to our house n tell abt bhaiji n what he did (abt that bomb blast).

(everybody looked quite shocked n viren interrupted HL ,I think, twice n says that this is not the right time to discuss all this n we can do so afterwards just to divert the attention of nivi who starts crying n looks quite worried)

Nivi starts crying very badly ,runs to her room n viren follows her.(at this time also,HL was shouting at her very loudly)

Nivi n viren in their room : viren tries to mak her understand that she is not in any way responsible for divya's death n death n life r not in anybody's hand,but she continued crying and ask viren …is it the full truth?... Police told n confirmed abt it..tell me..

But viren says still police has yet to confirm it fully but nivi says I knw it's true what HL said n started crying very badly…viren asks her to calm down but she tells viren to leave her alone..n shouted at him

He leaves the room

HL was abt to go with the child but dadaji stops her n told her: HL I can understand what u n ur family r going thru…don't u think nivi is not sad…how can she wants bad things happen to divya…if u think afterwards with a cool mind then u wud  also realize the same.

Then YD also tries to console HL  n says …nivi is innocent..why u r blaming her

Then YD also says..HL ..if u tak this child with u what wud b left behind for sid…see..he lost his wife…do u want that this child wud grow up without his father..

SECOND PART

HL n husband (forget his name yaar) in their house

HL repeating the same dialogues abt Nivi n ……..jahan jahan yeh nivi jayegi…manhoosiat hi phalayegi

…her mother dies..now divya dies…(really bad dialogues)

Her husband tries to mak her understand n tells her to leave this topic..but she continues,, n says ur daughter died bcoz of her n u r saying don't say anything abt her..(blah blah)...u only started improving ur relations with KS n his family..

Dadaji, YD, n everyone (except nivren) in living area

Baby is crying n is with YD

VD says why she is crying so much today

YD asks VD to get milk for baby

YD to baby..dont cry ..i wil call ur maasi

Then viren comes n says ..nivi wil not com ..she holds herself  responsible for divya's death

Then CC tells viren not to get worried n everything wud b fine soon. Then she says silently to herself….as long as this girl I in my son's life.he wont remain happy(u knw her expressions)

THIRD PART

Yash's house: Dadi n KS

Dadi says …we all r not safe..bhaiji wants to tak revenge…see divya has lost her life…even nivi n her in-laws r not safe…yash goes to college everyday……maut madra rahi hai hum sab par…nivi has lost her mother n sid lost his father…may God bless us all n sav us

KS tells her not to get worried n think lik this

KS n DD's father:

KS.. tak care of HL n if I can do anything for u then tell me

DD's father: yes only one help  can offer to us …just leave us alone(with is folded hands) n stay away frm us

Nivi standing nar DD's photo n says di forgiv me bcoz of me u hav lost ur life.i wud hav waited for u at the temple..n I wil never forget that u lost ur life bcoz of me

PRECAP

I think at night

Nivi n viren outside their house

Nivi wants to go

Viren asks her where r u going

She says I m responsible for di's death n I hav no right to liv

thanks a lot KM for this update...🤗
hate HL n CC...😡
HL finally got wat she wanted...😡 
a divide between sharma brothers hate HL for wat ever she did...😡

horrible part 3...🤢 n precap is so sad...😭
thank u sooo much KM 🤗
we owe u big time!!!!!!!!!! mwaaah
thank u so much km🤗 Edited by sandy_nivren - 12 years ago
Why they r hell bent on destroying Nivren's love story...Viren just one tight slap on Nivi and take her to HM...bas...😆
Sad epi...hate HL.
Thanks for the update

All nivreniacs n ccbm fans r most welcome😛😊