Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

please read: Response to complaints on Written U's

deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I am one of the members who write the written updates. I dont know about Rani, but i have had many members PM about the delay for the written updates (not all the time but whenever it is my turn to update or if rani is unable to).

I get it. If you cant watch the episode then you rely on the written updates. Been there, done that. But you all need to understand that this whole written update thing is VOLUNTARY! Rani, I and anyone else who types these updates do not get paid nor is it manditory. Therefore, i dont believe anyone has the right to complain about the "lack or "delay" for the written updates.

Rani and I choose to write these updates. We VOLUNTEER our time during the day to write these updates and post them on this forum for all of those who wish to read them.

I read a recent post made by a member, who wrote that other members for other forums type out the updates quicker than we do.

I sincerely apologize for the delays for the updates we do for this forum, but we arent the same people as those who do updates for other forums. Perhaps they have time to watch the episode the minute it comes out and type while watching the episode. I dont know.

I admit, sometimes the delays are frustrating. But you cant expect us (rani and i) to neglect our duties and responsibilities in the outside world just to type out an update and post it right after the episode is aired.

The reason why i do updates (im guessing Rani does it as well) is because other members dont have time to type them up. yet again i would like to emphasize that we volunteer to do these updates.

if anyone has any problems with the way we do our work, then please, feel free to write an update yourself or have another member do it.

people have priorities. Even updaters. I'm sorry if doing these written updates is not my number 1 priority.

I know i sound mean and like a B*****, but when i read posts that compare us (updaters) to others, just pisses me off. i dont want to sound this way, but i cant help it. I dont sound nice when im mad, but i know that members who post these complaints dont intend to harm (figuratively speaking).

But it's not a nice feeling when you try your best to do something, and end up with a complaint.

but regarding the updates - there are 2 choices : you can either be patient and wait for the updates to come. OR you can watch these episodes online or have someone else type them up.

Sincerely,

Deadly-kiss

Aleeha

NOTE: This is just a response to those topics. I dont want to bash or insult anyone. if you find something insulting in this post, please let me know and i will change it.

NOTE 2:    even after this topic, some members are still posting topics that complain about the way we updaters work. WTH??!!!??? If the way we update is seriously a problem then let us know, we will stop whatever updates we offer and someone else can take our place.

(BTW - im speaking for myself, but i think rani would agree with me. because if i've reached my fill for complaints then i bet Rani is probably bonkers by now. πŸ˜†)

NOTE # 2:  just to remind you all, I LOVE YOU GUYS! 😳 and i love typing the updates and will continue to do so until i get overthrown by someone πŸ˜†

Edited by deadly-kiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People have the nerve to PM you asking for updates if there is a delay!!! 😊 That is ridiculous.

if mods can make this a sticky, it would be great.

Kudos to you and other written updaters who take time out of their busy schedules to do updates. I am sure it takes a long time to write in so much detail, capturing all the scenes and emotions. Most of you have full time jobs or college to attend so it must be challenging for you.

Thanks Deadly-kiss and Cutiepie for all your efforts..
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear, I totally understand your frustration... As someone who relies on written updates I would like to say Thank You for volunteering your time and efforts! Don't let those who are insensitive to your efforts get to you...I understand that you do have a life...

So Thank You to you, Rani and all others who do written updates...
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U guys r doing a wonderful job & i can very well understand how u felt ven u get complaining msgs like this...but don't worry dear...jst ignore it..u people r taking u'r own precious time & effort 2 write these updates..i really appreciate this & salut u ...πŸ‘πŸΌ kudos 2 all the written updaters of this forum...πŸ‘πŸΌ...good job...great effort...keep it up & thank u so much...luv u guysπŸ€—
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I LOOOVEEE  you guys and I appreciate the updates and will always wait patiently for them , because I am a working wife and mother and part time student, so I totally get the importance of priorities in life .. the other ppl who have the nerve to complain need to understand these things..
Love and kisses

πŸ€ͺ❀️
Nadia123 thumbnail
I find it appalling when people complain when WUs are delayed. I wonder who they think pays you to do these...Are they so ignorant that they dont realize that you guys do it out of the goodness of your hearts? You don't need to apologise for delays, if they have a problem, they should find a solution themselves😑

On a more positive note, thank you guys for your updates, they are very much appreciated by most of us I am sure...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We love your updates..and are grateful for the awesome work you guys do :))))
torontokudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for the wonderful updates!!! You don't need to apologize for anything...if people can't wait for the written updates or watch it themselves, then that's their problem!! Beggers can't be choosers, right?

Your updates are sooo good that I don't even need to watch the episodes!!!

Keep it up...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*Sigh*

You know every person that has posted in this thread is simply AMAZING and I could only wish that everyone were like you all.

Thank you Aleeha. This thread was necessary. And I'll get Nipun to make it a sticky since I can't.

Um you know I'm pissed of too. I guess to some people doesn't matter if you're on your death bed, but you must update.

And comparisons to other updaters from other forums? Seriously? *Sigh* Maybe we should stop updating completely. Maybe some more responsible people should take up the job. Someone who can post it within seconds of the episode airing.

First off I live in the USA time zone. YMGGK doesn't even air till 8 pm here. So I highly highly rely on Nipun's videos that he posts. Without his hard work the updates wouldn't be up till wayyy later. If I can get them up sooner, its because of him. So thank you Nipun.

Seriously I don't understand some people. We work so hard and yet we have to hear ridiculous complaints.

I don't know what to say anymore. I give up on some people. :(
sharala thumbnail
great job guys...
keep up the good work..πŸ‘πŸΌ
dont take on with the naysayers on the forum...they are idiots.. πŸ˜ƒ