India-Forums

Navya
Navya

love is in the air...:)..

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Heartmujhe ye to nahin malum whether this is rite or wrong...but itna pata hai that agar ye dream sequence hua to theek hai...par ye agar dream sequence na hua...to ye love story age nahi badh sakti...guysss socho agar rama shagun k sath anant ki shadi ki baat chalaye...aur sab razi bhi ho gaye...tab tak agar anant aur navya ka pyar age na badha hoga to how anant will fight for his love...Tongue...aur ye tabhi mumkin hai jab humare ANYA realise their love for each oder...LOVE IS IN THE AIR..Smile...

i think lyk all of u its too fasttt...Confused...and for the kiss...its not out of anant's character yaar he is within his limits...lets see what must hav happen phir kuch conclusion mein aa payenge whther its out of his character or what??????? till then am hell confuseddd...but will definitely enjoyyy this dream sequence or no dream sequence thingy...letsss fall in love wid them and hurt our knees...Wink...Silly

do give ur valuable comments guys...leave u all wid a beautifull song...

dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka, abb raasta mil gaya khushi ka
aankhon mein hai khaab sa kisi ka, abb raasta mil gaya khushi ka
rishta naya rabba, dil chhu raha hai
kheenche mujhe koyi dor teri ore
(teri ore, teri ore, teri ore haay rabba
teri ore, teri ore, teri ore) - (2)

khulati fijaaye ghulati ghataaye, sar pe naya hai aasmaan
chaaro dishaaye haske bulaaye, kyon sab huye hai meherbaan
ha humane to yahi rabba kasam se pata hai
dil pe nahi koyi jor koyi jor

ek heer thi aur tha ek raanjha, kehate hai mere gaanv mein
saccha ho dil to sau muskilon ho, jhukata naseeba pau main
ho ho aanchal tera rabba falak ban gaya hai
aab iska nahi koyi oor koyi chhor
dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka, abb raasta mil gaya khushi ka
aankhon mein hai khaab sa kisi ka, abb raasta mil gaya khushi ka
rishta naya rabba, dil chhu raha hai
kheenche mujhe koyi dor teri ore
teri ore, teri ore, teri ore) - (2)HeartHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharshelly_nairMarcideeps07

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
i think it was just a promo shot...anant cannot kiss her just like that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I can see your point Trish...if rama and shagun are to unleash their mind games when anant is gone for picnic and if anant's family agrees to it, it would be quite appropriate for anant to fall in love/realise his love during the picnic...so that when he returns back, he will have a motive 2 disagree with his family regarding his marriage...

on the flip side...i really want some solid proof that anant has indeed fallen in love...some kinda introspection scene...like anant searching for answers to the changes in him...

all in all, the promo, as i mentioned earlier, has put me under more confusion...somehow i sense a missing link there, but not able 2 guess what it is...oh. i just wish the picnic track comes faster so that we will get to know some answers...

p.s.loved ur 'teri ore' finish to the post...perhaps, this too can be played in the bg..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index