India-Forums

Navya
Navya

y did renuka said this abt...

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

i dont remember the episode but y did she says to navya that tujhe ritz jesa ban na hai tu jaanti haina wo log kese hain what does that mean i mean to say that jab renuka ki godh bharaayi thi tab to wo ritz ke saath meethi meethi baatein kar rahi thi n all that n jab navya ke ghar mein kaam ho to appy ritzappy ritz appy ritz appy ritz hota rehta hai i really liked her y did she says like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

Snowwhite50 Senior Member
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I think ritz is very rich n thats y she told like that . Ritz family would b livish. Appy is from a middle class family like navyathats y she didn't mention AppyI hate Renuka

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 12 May 2011 at 4:32am
00Princess00 Senior Member
00Princess00
00Princess00

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Its not that way... renuka says woh hamarre jaise nahi hai means ritz & appi's family are more free minded... & navya's family is like purane khayalo ki types!!! this what renuka tries to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-mayur_shanak

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index