Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MISSING SANJH AFTER TB NEWS

pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i dont know it is me or any body i am really missing Sanjh .She used to always be first to create new topic for earlier never happening SR.Today we have got the news of SR happening in Maha Episode she is missing.Let her prepare well for Exams.Atleast hope she sees Maha Episode and post some feedback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
me too...keeping my fingers crossed to have a sneak peek from her after the episode!!
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGRE YAAR I MISS HER POST VERY MUCHHH
khushi_4ever thumbnail
HI, iam Khushi...i dont know ur name...but i thought i should tell u...that i just now read out your whole comment to her over the phone...and she said that she is happy that u all miss her so much... she is studying...which is very important for us at this stage...but she is missing u guys too...i  keep her abreast with everything. So be sure she knows abt this post.
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes me too missing Sanjh very much. Girl! how many posts she had made on this SR! Sanjh if you can come back for a little while dear.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah me too!!

Hopefully she'll come back for a little while before or after the SR but if not, I wish her all the best for her exams !!👍🏼

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If she is having exams then this news is seriously dangerous and injurious to her study and carrier. 😊

Ask me, i have gone through the same phase, but nevertheless i'm on vacation. During exam time, even opening IF is dangerous, i stopped everything for almost months. 😭

Exams over and i'm free, thank god during my exams, they showed ekdum bakwas track. I consider myself so lucky, i missed those episodes and came back, when it does make at least some sense ! 😆
Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
ME to missing sanjh SR coming Sanjh is not here
her post also missing .GF  suna suna lagey.
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Every member is special & when someone leaves the forums for even oneor  two days we get restless & that's the bond which IFians have for eachother...i am also missing Sanjh...
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww missing her good luck to her for her exams