aleenatariq3212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PLZZZ dont close my topic this time... each time i post my topic it get closed... WHYYY??

hey friends, i am new in this website. i need your help friends.
i have heard that in choti bahu season 1, 
there was a scene

Two boys fooled forginer group of Yoga training, and told them the new asan and make them to funny things

i need details of this scene please help and can anyone help me to find it.. i need to knwo episode no of it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
There is no such scene in CB1 as far as I know and when mods have closed ur post why r u opening again do ask questions in the help desk and someone will answer u since u r new its better if u read the rules given in the above section Thanks RBG close this post . Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi,

Welcome to this forum and hope u enjoy here.

Actually ur topics are being closed b'cuz ur not supposed to ask questions pertaining to show in general discussion. You can rather ask in the HelpDesk Section. ðŸ˜Š  So please refrain from opening repeated posts in the general discussions...

Umm...well regarding the scene ur describing...i dont think there was any such yoga scene in CB1. Are u sure, its CB season 1 ur describing abt? 

If at all it was there, some other member shd be able to help u in the helpdesk section. ðŸ˜ƒ
ok.. thanks.. 
if  ii hve to ask question regarding anything of any serial, where should i post then?
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sure it was not such a scene in Choti Bahu 1 I sow  the show maybe 3 times every episode and I can't remember the scene  that you talking about
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aleenatariq3212

ok.. thanks.. 

if  ii hve to ask question regarding anything of any serial, where should i post then?

In the below link

i just have to say that, what ever and who ever post a question... u dont have to close the topic...kabi na kabi koi na koi tu reply ker he deta hia.. so dont close ...

and if anyone knows abt that scnee. .let me know
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleenatariq3212

i just have to say that, what ever and who ever post a question... u dont have to close the topic...kabi na kabi koi na koi tu reply ker he deta hia.. so dont close ...

and if anyone knows abt that scnee. .let me know

Hello..We have Help Desk Section..any questions about CB a Member can ask..this is a Discussion Forum...Yahan jo bhi sawal kiya jaayega..that topic will be closed...Aap sirf Help Desk mein koi bhi sawal pooch sakte hain..

Regarding the Murghasan...It was not in CB1..But I remember I had mentioned in one of my post about Murghasan and Nainasan..it was a funny post..😊

I hope the matter is clear now..

Thank You..

Topic Closed.