Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 (Page 94)

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesum updates maria!
wts d prob wid mayu's dad???
i hope he doesnt create more probs in MN's lyf!
Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones
dis lyn really left me speechless!Clap
luvd it!
luv ya!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dil.123Maria.

dil.123 Senior Member
dil.123
dil.123

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
please Maria update ur FF..i am really addicting with it...plz dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Alisha2887 Goldie
Alisha2887
Alisha2887

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Another brilliant update Maria Big smile
Eagerly waiting to know what happens next and looking forward to Samrat's entry

Please update soon Maria and thanks for the pm Smile

Maria.

aminakhan Senior Member
aminakhan
aminakhan

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
nice ff...add me to ur pm list

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
LOL
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
TongueSmile
Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHug

Smilei am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Important note..
New readers who wants PM for this FF plz add me in ur buddy list then it would be easy for me to PM themTongue

Maria...remember me in ur prayersEmbarrassed

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009saba.shahFantasy.Ashi-ArTiMayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-dil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773zoniro12Annakuku22Alisha2887valliyahcutiepie12DhanakZcrazymayurianBhawna_arti--jiya---Samira--Anila-love.mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-saraaa.Silent.DreamerDelightedHeart.PINK.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"Leave me Mayank"she said in a low voice turning her face on other side  

It was getting difficult for her to control her heart beat which was raising fast due to their intimacy, she did not know why but whenever she was in his arms she felt something  strange which she never felt before

"Can't I deserve a  chance to know what I did wrong"he said in soft voice yet pleaded tone and her heart a skipped a bit at his voice,the words hit with her ear drums and she looked up ,his hands were still pressed on her skin and his breath was touching her face

"I am ready for punishment..but cant I deserve chance to know where I was wrong"

"Mr.Mayank sharma don't try to be a so smart you are asking me if you don't know what you did"scarsam was visible in her voice,putting her hands on his chest she pushed him back to get some space between them while Mayank loosened his gripped while trying to figured out the meaning of her words..

"I know I hurted you but it does not mean I don't care for you..i never thought to hurt you"

She interrupted him

"But you did and this time you giving me so much pain Mayank that I am unable to came out of it"

He was stunned at her words and tried to control streaming tears in her eyes she said looking into his eyes

"why you did that"her words spreaded silent in the whole room,he found himself looking for  the sign of pain in her eyes and he felt pain to see her streaming tears,how much  pain he could see in those eyes..

He never wished to see her in pain as she was the same girl who had changed him,changed Mayank sharma who always used a girl as a  toy but today when he fell in love with her truly he could not even confess

Feeling helpless he closed her eyes and let them his tears to flow which were brimming in his eyes

"I want to our relationship work out"opening his eyes he pleaded again for a chance,but may her  heart was filled with so much pain she could not give him chance,looking into her eyes he wanted to convey his emotions

"Which relationship are you talking about, A relationship whose base is hate,lust,selfishness"she laughed a bit sarcastically'

"you don't deserve a chance Mayank..this time your trick cant work and you have to pay off for your deeds"

Looking at him she said angrily and turned her face on other side but she did not know why her heart was raising his voice against her decision,why her eyes,her heart was not in favour of her,why she felt content in his arms.

"I will wait for the day when you will give me chance,you will accept my love..i will wait for you i will wait for you till my last breath."

"Mayank''."putting her hand on his face she stopped him to say another word,he was stunned at her action he looked into her eyes and for the first time he felt some spark of love in her eyes for him.

in love and mind war,heart won this time

Realizing the fact what she just did,Nupur hurriedly took off her hand from his mouth and confused at her own act she turned her face on other side

"why did i stop him.why I felt pain to heard his words"she was trying to figured out the meaning of her own act

Mayank who was surprised at her act did not know what was in her heart

"how could I do that?i am stupid"scolding herself Nupur hid her emotions back in her heart

"Nupur"his soft voice again hit with her ear drums and her heart melted but this time she did not want to let her emotions over view

"I don't want to listen any thing Mayank"she turned her face towards him

"We are two edges of sea which cannot meet" saying this taking her clothes she went up to washroom without giving him chance to say something

"We will meet one day"he said in determination.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The hall was filled with guest,as they entered in hall walking beside each other everyone's eyes fell on them, someone admiring them, someone looking at them with dreamy eyes,wearing Red saree with matching jewllery Nupur was looking beautiful..

Smiling and meeting with everyone they were looking perfect couple but no one knows what was truth,they were closed to eachother yet too far.

In the ceremony both were behaving like normal couple but their eyes was telling truth which could not hide from Ravi and Shilpa eyes,and Ravi decided to talk with Mayank after ceremony..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"I have to talk to Mayank what is going on between them"Ravi said in a bit anger throwing his coat on his bed and Shilpa who was just entered in room stunned at his behavior

"you should not interfere in their personal matter"saying in stern tone she went up to dressing table raising his anger

"what do you mean by  we should not interfere in their personal matter..he is my son and I want to see him happy"turning his face towards her he shouted a bit,taking off her jewelry she stood up from chair

"He is your son but now he is Nupur's husband too..we don't know what is going between them..but we know in which circumstances they got married they need sometime to accept their new relation..its not easy for them specially for Nupur"she trued to understand him

"So you want to say we should close our eyes after seeing all this"clenching his jaw he said in anger

"I just want we should give them sometime,let them live their life..i am sure Nupur will accept him but she needs some time"she said in polite tone

"It would be good for her to accept Mayank in her life because she does not know I can do anything for my son"Ravi said angrily while thinking some evil plan in his mind and Shilpa was shocked after hearing this,she did not Ravi could think so low

"Now what is in you mind"she asked sarcastically

"You will get to know soon"saying this he left the room and left Shilpa in shocked.she was scared if Mayank get to know about his father deeds what he would do..Ravi had gone mad in his son's love even he forgot what was right and what was wrong..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mom samrat is coming"Mayank told excitedly while entering in their room but she did not respond as she was lost in her thoughts

"mom what happened"Mayank came closed t her and helding her shoulder he said with concern

"Nothing Mayu" spreading smile on her face she said cupping his face as she did not want to make him upset..

"Are you sure mom"he said in confirmations he was not satisfied with her reply

"Yeah sure,what were you saying"she asked trying to changed the topic

"I was saying,Samrat is coming back,I got his mail"he excitedly told

"ohh so Samrat is back with lots of surprises"she said happily

"Yeah with lots of surprises"he was looking so happy

"I want to see my Mayu happy always"she said in a bit serious tone and he cupped her mother face

"I am happy mom,happy to get my love in my life and now more happy as sam is coming back"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap..

"Mayank"suddenly the whole room was filled with darkness and Nupur got scared

"what happened Nupur?i am here"he rushed towards her and she hugged him

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part..i hoe u ll liked it.plz do comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 23 August 2011 at 6:34am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2mayur247supriyamnfankrish_artisaba.shahAsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTishonu631tukun2009komal991-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTishria19-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773zoniro12Annakuku22sowmyap03C_O_O_Lanju011Alisha2887valliyahcutiepie12mark-mayurginny09np18immayurfanaysha1989mulan.Bhawna_articrazymayuriandrmahaDhanakZpriya_27_23gopi06kirti123luv_nishaldaniella05Irum..SilentPrincesstehzeeb25-Samira-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiPrada_176mayur_eternal-firebird-Maahzabeen_ArTi4ever_--jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-ShafooShafy_Kaira_MNswati05saraaa.Let-It-GoArTizAngel-SupriyaluvsMN-DelightedHeartAmor..PINK.Faria.Silent.Dreamer...EhSaas...--Sanchu--

Go to top