Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 (Page 82)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHug

Smilei am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayersEmbarrassed

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina--soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773finesiszonirokuku22Fantasy.Ashi-ArTivalliyahcutiepie12kirti123DhanakZBhawna_artilove.mayurartisariska_mnarti-Anila--Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-saraaa.-RatiKliye-Silent.DreamerDelightedHeart.PINK.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"Shut up Nupur'just shut up"he could not bear it any more'holding her shoulder he tried to stop him'

"I did not mean that."he cupped her face in his and wiped of her tears with his thumb,she looked into his eyes'he was looking helpless

"Whatever I did that day it was wrong..i did not mean that.i never thought to hurt you.i never wished to get intimate with you. whatever I did that day was in flow of emotions as I could not bear someone else name from your mouth..it hurted me.yeah I wanted you..i wanted you in my life ,closed to me..but I did not mean that as I love you so much"

"You are lieing"she shrugging off his hands..,she pushed him a back

"Do you know even what's the meaning of Love?".

"Love does not mean to get that person whom you loved'you just love her uncondittionally..but you does not love me its obsession'"

"How much I was happy with Prem?i always dreamt of him..always saw him as my groom..but you came in my life and snatched everything from me,You broke my dreams."

"Nupur Listen me just once"he pleaded but she was not in her senses'her anger was coming out through her words and Mayank could not bear it..

"Its not Love  ...its lust You always wanted me on your bed..what do you think I am blind I cant see what is in your eyes..in our first meeting I saw lust in your eyes"

"Nupur"he said angrily pinched her against wall and Nupur shaken a bit due to his sudden attack..she looked up ..he closed his eyes and tried to controlled his anger

"Why don't you understand Nupur..i Love you'its not lust ..Its my love for you"holding her tightly he said looking into her eyes..he tried to touch her face but she shrugged off his hand she turned away her face on the other side his breath was touching her face and she was feeling disgusting

"So you came back  in your real avatar Mayank..i know what will you do next..throwing me on your bed you will do what you want..whenever I rejected you.you always did the same.you always hurted me but listen Mayank sharma you can get my body but you cannot get my love.."she said sarcastically looking straight into his eyes and Mayank shaken back  due to her words..he never thought Nupur hate him to that extent..he always wished to see love in her eyes but today whatever he saw..it was only Hate

He was shocked, loosing his gripped he moved away'giving her last glance he left the room..Nupur sat on floor hugging her knees she cried, closing her eyes in pain and sobbing she did not know when she went into deep slumber.. 

Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones

They did not know where their relation will take them'.Both were hurt,their dreams were shattered but they had to walked on same way''.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sun rays entered in room and brightened it..Nupur ' tried to open her eyes as sun rays fell on her eyes.but she felt pain in her neck as the entire night she was sleeping in uncomfortable position'her head was paining,rubbing her eyes she finally opened them and after taking the view of room she realized she was not in her room and the picture hanged on wall came back her to reality that she got married with Mayank,realizing the fact she looked here and there but the room was empty..he was nowhere to be seen the last night event flashed infront of her eyes and her eyes filled with tears,she was now belonged to that person whom she hate..

The entire night he did not come back in room..

She felt reveled not t see him in room as she did not want to face him ..but his disappearance making her worried somewhere in her heart as she knew what she did last night..it was guilty feeling  or pity on Mayank she did not know, shrugging off her thoughts she stood up,due to heavy dress her body was paining and she thought to take quick shower..she went up to cupboard as Shilpa already  told her that she hanged her dresses in cupboard after opening the cupboard she grabbed out Pink saree with silver work on its border..

After Taking shower she came out of washroom.she felt a bit relaxed,combing her hair..she let them open..

After getting ready now she was able to face everyone..she went downstairs ,with hesitation she slowly took steps

"Nupur beta you got up"Shilpa welcomed her and she smiled and took her blessing..

"Where is Mayank?has he got up"?she asked in motherly love and concern and Nupur could not understand what she replied to her as she herself did not know after their confrontation where he went..

"its mean they dont not know where he is"Nupur thought and looked back at Shilpa

"wohh aunty'."she said hesitantly..she did not know what she would tell her as if she asked the reason she could not tell her the reason'..

"actually  wohh aunty.."

"I am here mom"a voice came from behind and she understood who was he,a wave of hatred raised in her hurt as she did not want to see his  face again but she had to as after all he was his huband now...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update.i hope u ll liked it..do comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 August 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2supriyamnfanmayur247krish_artiarfanazneenAsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTiannie.shona-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773finesiszonirokuku22sowmyap03sonuluvsmayurtukun2009mark-mayurvalliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha2887immayurfanginny09aysha1989Bhawna_artidaniella05Irum.kirti123luv_nishalgopi06priya_27_23crazymayurianDhanakZdrmahamayur_eternal-firebird-Wings-of-Firelove.mayurartisariska_mnartiPrada_176.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25-Samira-Maahzabeen_ArTi4ever_--jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-J.LOShafooLet-It-Goswati05ArTizAngel--Ruchi--Angels_Sweetz-SupriyaluvsMN-saraaa.Shafy_Kaira_MN-RatiKliye---Sanchu--Silent.DreamerDelightedHeartAmor..PINK.Faria.annie07...EhSaas...

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
very nice Maria...
i wish things willl be fine soon...:):)
nice upadte...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i wont blame Nupur, it was Mayank's Fault thats  why he is facing all this, i am not at all feeling bad for him, he deserves this..
mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! WHT AN AMAZING UPDATE MARIA!!! U KNW SIS I WAS ABT TO LOG OUT WHN I SAW UR PM!!! AND I FELT THE EXCIETEMENT!!!! I M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS FF!!! *SIGHS* I HAD TEARS FEELING SORRY FOR MAYANK AND NUPUR! THY BOTH ARE TRYING TO ADJUST TO THIS NEW SITUATION!! NUPUR HATES HIM BUT HE LOVES HER SOOO MUCH!!!! I HOPE THINGS WILL WORK OUT SOON!!!! THR IS SO MUCH PAIN, AND IT HURTS TO SEE THM LIKE THIS!!! BUT BRILLIANT UPDATE MARIA!!!! LOVED IT SOOO MUCH SIS!!!! *HUGS* THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND FOR TH PM!!! I HOPE U R FEELING WELL NOW? LOVE U SIS!!!! AGAIN THANKU SOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE?!! I WAS SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!
Ashi-ArTi Senior Member
Ashi-ArTi
Ashi-ArTi

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
OMGGG Dear what a fabolous update

loved Mayur convo.u wrore it beautifully

loved it..plz continue it soon
kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
feeling bad for both