Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗

i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 9

"Its true Mayank..i am engaged and I am going to get married soon"she said in soft tone trying to show him reality''..

He pulled her towards him aggressively..

She closed her eyes in fear''.as she collapsed with his broad chest..current ran down in her spine as her body touched with his..his arms were around her body giving her strange feeling..she never felt like this before it was new feeling for her but after realization what she was thinking was wrong she opened her eyes and looked at him..

He was looking at her in hope may be what she was saying it was lie and she will accept his love as he saw some spark, love for him in her eyes..

"Nupur you are mine"he said possessively and she got scared to listen these words again and again from his mouth she knew him what he said he meant it..she did not know how to understand him the truth

"Mayank leave me"she tried to get out of his embraced she said in shaking voice and Mayank who was shocked yet confused about her reaction loosened his gripped as he did not want to hurt her and then he noticed red spots on her should and realized how much he tightly was holding her..he was feeling guilty to see her in pain..she took some steps back as she felt his loosed gripped..

She could feel immense love in his eyes and wave of guilt on his face..her heart melted at his condition but it was necessary to tell him truth which was bitter for him but it was truth and no one can change the truth..

"Nupur"he took some step towards her trying to say something

But she interrupted him

"Mayank I don't want to hurt you but its true I don't feel anything for you..what is Love?i don't know?but I am engaged and I know one thing very well I am very happy to my relationship with Prem..i respect him..dont take me in wrong way but I don't love you"she said in soft tone

"I respect your feelings for me but I love my family ,my father morethan anyone else in the world..try to understand me..i have no feeling for you"

"I don't love you"she said plainly but her heart was itching to see him lost and hurt..she did not know but she felt pain to see him helpless..she said and ran away from there as it was getting difficult for her to stand there in front of him while he was standing there numbed, helpless he never thought he will fall in love with Nupur madly that he could not bear her rejection he was heart broken ..he bent down on his knees

"Nupur"he screamed her name while his eyes were filled with tears

"you are mine Nupur"he shouted

He was not in his senses after her rejection

He was cried badly as it was first time in his life that someone rejected him..someone hurt him.A person who he loved deeply madly

She did not know when she reached home she was sweating and breathing heavily she composed herself and wiped off her tears before to entering in her house she did not want to show others that she was scared and upset..she entered in her room without making noise as her father and sister was in their room and she did not want to disturbed their sleep..she entered in her room and closed the door behind her she could not control her tears anymore and burts out into tears everything which had happen before just some minutes ago was started flashing in front of her eyes..

Mayank's confession,his possesivness,his madness,his passion,his touch everything..tears were streaming in her eyes ..she did not know why?but she was feeling guilty to hurt him,to give him pain..

"I should not think about him..its wrong..i am engaged and it is truth..whatever I done I did right"she wiped of her tears and trying to get conclusion or trying to shrugged off his thoughts which were disturbing her

But his words

"You are mine Nupur"again and again was echoing in her mind..she knew he can not forget her..she was feeling scared as she did not know what step he will take next?

Many questions were going on in her mind'

"if he tried to harm himself"

"if he tried to harm her ?"

Or "if he tried to harm Prem"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In morning..she opened her eyes as sun rays fell on her face..she rubbed her eyes and opened them ..she felt heavy weight on her head due to head ache..she rubbed her forehead with her fingers to try to reduce the pain when she tried to turned her face she felt pain in her neck too as the whole night she was sleeping on floor in uncomfortable position..the last night event started flashing in front of her eyes

"I have to stop him"

"I will try to understand him"she was determined'

She stood up and went towards her cupboard she grabbed out her towel and her dress and went up to washroom to taking shower as to cool her mind and relaxed herself'after sometime she came out of washroom wearing simple green salwar suit ..she was drying her hair when her thoughts were drifting towards Mayank..

"Mujhe Mayank se door rehna ho ga..its better for both of us..agar Prem ko pata chal gaya toh na jane kya ho ga"?she decided

Gunjan opened the door and came inside when she saw her lost in her thoughts

"di how was your party"

Nupur came out of her trail of thoughts as she heared her voice..she composed her self and turned her face towards her..

"it was good"Nupur replied happily but Gunjan could see her puffy eyes..

"Di were  you crying?is everything fine"

She asked putting her hand on her shoulder..

"yeah I am fine..nothing to worry"she said with smile while pulling her cheeks

"are you sure"she again asked as she was not satisfied with her answer

"yeah I am sure..Gunjan why are you behaving like investigation officer"Nupur asked naughtily

And both laughed'

"di jaldi se neeche aa jao..your break fast is ready"Gunjan informed her

"ok I am coming"she said with smile

Gunjan smiled and walked out the room

"Thank GOD Gunjan ko kuch pata nahi chala"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He entered in office.he looked here and there in search of her but she was not present..he was walking  passed  trough her cabin when his eyes fell on her she was engrossed in her work..he thought something and went towards his cabin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

"come to my cabin"

Her heart skipped a bit after hearing his voice..

"ok"

She said and picked up her files and pen with trembling hands..she did not know what was going on in his mind..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap...

"Mayank please leave me..i don't love you..try to understand me..i am engaged"she was pleading while her eyes became teary'

"How could you engaged with someone else?you are mine Nupur"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

he pinched her against wall.. she was trying to freed herself ..but then she felt his lips on her as he was kissing her hard...his hands were exploring her skin while his tougue was struggling to entered in her mouth "

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
here is next part..i hope u ll liked it..do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mayank is in pain :( 
n ye prem kaha se aa gaya :X 
mayur is suppose to be together na :P 
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear...eager to knw wht happens furthur...continue soon dear...
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
prem ki tu batmeez
avey a geya chalang mar k manhoos
aww my mayank is in pain
hope everything goes well

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update re...

bt mayu itna aggressive...acha nhi laga...

hope evrything settles down soon...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am scared
yaar im gona read ur new ff to just shrt of time
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i am scared

yaar im gona read ur new ff to just shrt of time

aww dont be scared sis🤗
u know na Mayank possesive about Nupur😳
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maria this Precap was also the Precap of Pevious Update😈
But it was Very brilliant part, Mayank was in so much pain, cant see him like this, and Eagerly Waiting for next update😳
Mind blowing job ji