~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

😊i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

@Anila,richa,asma and everyone who requested to update this FF before EID so here is part.😳🤗

Important note..
New readers who wants PM for this FF plz add me in ur buddy list then it would be easy for me to PM you😛

i may not able to update my FFs for 2 or three days,but if i get time i ll surely give u updates...😳🤗

Chaand Raat and Eid Mubarak🤗🤗to all of u in advance

Love and Hate

Suddenly the whole room was filled with darkness and Nupur got scared as she was scared of darkness,feeling feared she looked towards door but he was not there

"Mayank"she screamed due to fear

Mayank who was busy in dialing Samrat number as there was signal problem rushed towards her when he heard her voice

"What happened Nupur?i am here" he went closed to her as he heared her screamed and she hugged him

He was stunned at her action, numbed to react anything, her body was sending him strange comfort, she actually hugged him,to  giving the last conformation of his thoughts he bent down his face and felt her so closed to him, snuggling closed to him even he could listen her sobs,slowly moving his arms around her body he pulled her closed to him and finally enveloped her in his arms giving her comfort he slightly patted her back

"Nupur what happened?" he asked worriedly keeping aside his emotions as she was shivering

"Mayank I am scared of dark" clutching his shirt more tightly she barely could said those words and without wasting a moment he pressing his hands on his waist he pulled her more closer,

"Why are you scaring, I am here with you and I will be here with you always, I will not leave you alone even for a moment"

Feeling her so closed to him he could not control his emotions,tried to control his tears he said lovingly and Nupur who was snuggling closed to him realized the depth of his words,raising her head she looked up and Mayank loosed his gripped a bit and gave her some space,looking into his eyes she could see immense love in his eyes which she never saw  in Prem's eyes for him,she did not know why?but she wanted to loved him,she wanted to feel him ,she wanted to be with him,lost in the moment they did not realized their closeness ,they were so closed to each other even one could heard other heart beat

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushqil
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Looking into each other eyes, they wished time would stopped as they did not want to break the eye contact

Ik ladka ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

"Why i wanted to be in your arms forever?why my all pains get vanished when I am in your arms,which force is pushing me towards you?

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik dooje se huey juda Jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Teri meri, meri teri Prem kahani hai mushqil

Coming back to her senses she realized their proximity ,they were so closed to eachother,his breath was touching her face and she felt strange sensation in her body,his hands were tightly holding her possessively her body giving her comfort,she tried to freed herself, lowering her eyes she took some steps away from him and he let her go

Tumse dil jo lagaya toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun meelon door hoga saaya
"I am sorry..i was scared"after realization what she did some minutes ago she moved a bit away from him and lowering her eyes she said hesitantly and turned her face in other side

"Don't you feel anything for me"Mayank thought looking at her "I don't know how I make you realize I love you truly Nupur,I am nothing without you,don't know why I am feeling you are going far away from me"feeling restless he closed his eyes and let the tears flow from his eyes..

"don't know Mayank why I am pulling towards you"on the other hand Nupur was too confused about her feelings she did not know why she hugged him and felt content in his arms, suddenly the light came and the whole room again filled with light,wipping ogf her tears She turned her face towards him he was still standing in that position lost in his thoughts her heart pierced to see him like that she could remembered the day when she met him first,flirty,canasova,who just want her at any cost but now the person who was standing in front of her did not match with that Mayank..he was changed

"Lets go we have to go back hom"coming back to real world noticing her worried face he said and was about to took steps he stopped to heard her voice

"Its quite late night ..we can spend night here"

he was surprised at her words

"but''.."He tried to say something but she intruppted him

"I have no problem to stay here for night"she said lowering her eyes as she knew it was 3 hours long drive and it was quite late night,she did not want to make him upset as he seemed tired..taking view the whole room Mayank noticed un comfort ness on her face as Samrat decorated it for them..

"actually Samrat did not know''."he asaid hesitantly looking at her

"I can understand,don't feel sorry" ignoring her intense gaze on her she said lowering her eyes

"Let me clean up the room"Mayank said walking towards bed

"I help you"she said and went up to him

Collecting flowers from bed their hands brushed and they both looked into each other eyes her heart skipped a bit due to his touch and she hurriedly moved away her hand

Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqiqat mein usey todna tha

Ik dooje se huye judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Do lafzon mein yeh Bayaan na ho paaye

Coming back to his senses he moved away a bit from her as he did not want to make her uncomfortable,they clean up the room,they collected all the spreaded petals on bed,Nupur adjusted comforter and pillow

"I will sleep on couch "Mayank said taking his comforter and pillow and went up to couch while Nupur laid down on bed, sharing the same room yet they were too far from eachother,closing his yes he recollected all the moments he spent with Nupur,tears rolled down from his eyes while smile spread on his face. .on the other hand confused about her feelings she was unable to sleep..

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha
Sab se anjaana, do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paaye

Har ehsaas mein tu hai
Har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

"Nupur"he whispered in her ear and she slowly opened her eyees,he was so closed to her smiling widely she was shocked

He forward his hand towards her and after thinking for a moment she placed her hand over him,he smiled and made her stand in front of her,she was confusely starring him

Twirling her he placed his arms around her body and gave her back hug

"I know you love me" he said kissing her nuzzling in her neck

Her heart beat raised fast,his closeness making difficult for her to take breath

"I don't love you"she said confidently

He smiled and tighting his gripped he caressed her cheek with his lips and gave her peck

"I know you love me"

She was melting in his arms with every passing moment,taking deep breath she tried to control her raising heart beat

"i_dont_love_love"she could barely said those words but her heart was saying her she lied

"you love me"saying this he made her turned her face towards him and now she was facing him,leaning his face towards her face he pressed his lips against her skin

"you love me Nupur" he said  kissing her passionately and it was getting difficult for her to hide her emotions

"I love you Mayank"saying this she hugged him and he smiled enveloping her in his arms

"no it cant happened"opening her eyes she got up from bed she was sweating and breathing heavily

"I love him..it cant happen"

She turned her face towards him he was sleeping peacefully on couch

"It was my dream'.."wiping off her sweat she tried to control her raising breath

"I cant love him..how can it possible. I hate you Mayank..i hate you"saying again and again she was trying to hide back her feelings again in her heart,fighting with her mind and heart she did not know when she went into sleep

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They returned back home,Mayank was noticing Nupur was quite the entire journey even she did not speak a word

"Nupur are you fine"looking at her he asked worriedly

"I am fine"she said in low voice ignoring his concern eyes ,after reaching home she went straight to her room as she did not want to face anyone at that moment she did not know why she said"yes"to him to spent night alone there while Mayank was confused at her changed behavior

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

"i did not know Nupur my daughter could do like that..i always thought you are my son not daughter but you bent down my head due to your deed"Bajaj said angirly

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"so you did what you want now you snatched my father from me"her words were throwing anger and he was numbed to react anything

"because of you Prem left me,he broke our engagement because of you,you are the reasons of my pain"she said pointing her finger towards him

"i did not do anything..."

"you are lier.i hate you Mayank.i hate you"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...i hope you will liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
🥳yyyaaayyy🥳 me 1st

hayyy i love u a looottt...😊😃😊
thanks for updating today...😃😃
ok chand nikal chuka hain...😆
so EID MUBARAK...🤗🤗🤗
n main isko apni EIDI samajh lungi ok...😉
love ya...🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Nupur is falling for him, she even cant see him in pain, their hug was very cute, somewhere it was the hug of trust, and again Mayank's dad is snatching all the happiness from his son, very nice update Maria and Eid Mubarak sis.
superb update...
hope nupur understands her fellins soon...

hey maria di🤗EID mubarak🤗
and the update was fab..jaise aaj chand nikla waise hi update aya❤️
loved it<3
continue soon

eid mubarak 
lovely update 
😊
oh my god I can feel the pain of mayank. I hate mayank's dad. plz continue soon