~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update Maria .. aww Nupur is falling for Mayank now πŸ˜³ I lovee the way you wrote where she puts her hand over his mouth when he says till his last breath .. πŸ˜³ thanks for the PM :) 
Nice update
now whats going on in Ravi Sharma's mind
.i ll continue it very soonπŸ€—πŸ€—
dear we are waiting for update
are you updating tonight or tommorow?😳
plezz continue soon na sis wanna read next part badly!

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

😊i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 
Today is my sweet friend bday so i want to wish her and Linu here is ur small gift from my side.long update of my FFπŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy birthday LinuπŸ€—πŸ€—

Important note..
New readers who wants PM for this FF plz add me in ur buddy list then it would be easy for me to PM youπŸ˜›

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago

Love and Hate

""I want to see my Mayu happy always"she said in a bit serious tone and he cupped her

"I am happy mom,happy to get my love in my life and now more happy as sam is coming back"he said happily holding her shoulder

"And I am happy to see my Mayu happy "she said with grin on her face and Mayank hugged her

"I love you mom"

"I love you too beta"she too hugged him and patted his back, after many days she had been seeing smile on his face which was lost somewhere

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At Lunch Table'

"Did Samrat tell you about the timing of his flight" taking bite of chapatti Shilpa asked him

"no..he said its surprise"Mayank nodded his head negatively'

"He loves to give surprise..its his habit now"Shilpa said shaking her head in disbelieve and gave Mayank..He-cant-change look and Mayank smiled at response while Nupur was silently listening both of them eating her lunch he was talking happily with her mother.. She was observing his expressions carefully after their marriage it was the first time when she saw him smiling

"he is looking cute "Nupur thought looking at his face and after realizing what she just said to herself she bit her lower lip and Mayank who was awared of his stare was feeling happy as it was the first time Nupur was noticing him..

"did Anyone who missed me"a voice came from behind and everyone turned her faces back'

"Samrat..what a pleasant surprise "Mayank said happily getting up from his chair'.

"hii dude "Samrat said hugging him

"I missed you yaar"Mayank said lovingly

"I missed you too..but I am angry with you..you did not invited me in your wedding" pulling himself back from hug Samrat  complained

"Sorry yaar..it all happened in hurry and I could not informed you"Mayank made excused

"hii Samrat..beta how are you"Shilpa said giving him hug

"I am fine aunty"

Nupur who was watching them silently smiled at their friendship..

"Let me guess..hmmm she is Nupur my bhabhi.am I right?Samrat asked happily pointing towards Nupur and Nupur smiled back

"yeah..she is Nupur"Mayank paused a bit "my wife"and Nupur felt pain in his voice she looked at him he was starring her she hurriedly turned her face..she did not know what was in his eyes which was pulling her towards him,she did not know why she was feeling his pain..

"hii bhabhi.i am Samrat your's husband one and only friend."he laughed a bit and gave teasing look to Mayank "if you don't mind,,I can you call bhabhi"he said coming closed to her and Nupur smiled

"Yeah sure"

"Nice to meet you bhabhi"Samrat gave stressed on word bhabhi and both smiled while Nupur felt strange happiness to called "bhabhi"as his wife..

"bhabhi are you magician?"Samrat asked dramatically and Nupur looked towards him confusedly

"I mean you stole my friend heart,Mr.Mayank sharma heart who was heart throb of many girls has lost his heart in front of you..so you are magician,,I cant believe he fall in love with you"he said putting his hand on Mayank's shoulder and Mayank gave him weak smile

"What you did with my friend?"Samrat asked naughtily looking at Nupur and Nupur who was feeling uncomfortable due to his questions turned her eye balls towards Mayank who was starring her lovingly,feeling uncomfortable she lowered her eyes..

"Excuse me"she said and without giving them another look she walked towards her room while Shilpa and Samrat was left shocked due to sudden changed in her behavior..

"So what I was thinking is right?"Shilpa thought

"I am sorry Samrat..she is not well that's why she could not'.."Mayank tried make excused of her rude behaviour but Samrt interrupted him

"its ok Mayank'.i can understand"patting her shoulder Samrat gave her assurance smile and Mayank smiled back'..

"Why I am feeling there is something wrong between them"Samrat thought

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Opening the door of room Nupur threw herself of bed and could not control her teasrs to flow down from her cheeks..

"Why I am feeling strange for Mayank which I never felt before"

"Why all this happening with me"

"Why I am feeling his pain"

"What happened to me?"

"Why I am thinking too much about him"

Many questions were going on in her mind and she was feeling suffocated because of strange emotions in her heart which she was unable to understand..

"I should not have ran away from there what they were thinking about me" realizing about her rude behavior she sat on bed and wiped off her tears..

"But what I would do..i was feeling strange because of Samrat's questions, don't know what was happening to me why I was feeling guilty..i don't know what happened to me"

After an hour Mayank who was bit angry at her rude behavior entered in room and found her sleeping on bed in uncomforted position, he could see dried tears on her cheeks and it pierced his heart,his all anger got vanished and went closed to her he slowly raised her head and adjusted her head on pillow giving her comforter, he stroked her hair and gently kissed her forehead

" I am sorry Nupur..i never thought to hurt you but I did..please forgive me"wiping off his tears he walked out the room..

He was taking step towards downstairs when he recived message

"samrat" he was surprised to see message from him

"Mayank you and bhabhi have to come at my green town bungalow..there is some surprise for both of you"

"surprise..?"Mayank replied with confused emoticon

"Yeah it surprise'comes there at sharp 10'o clock"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Where are we going?"Nupur asked hesitantly looking at Mayank and Mayank who was silently drove car towards the bungalow turned his face towards her and saw confused expressions on her face

"We are going at Samrat's bungalow..he called us there" he replied and again looed straight towards road,with satisfied at his reply Nupur started looking outside the window,the entire journey passed in silent,Nupur was confued at her feelings she did not know why she said"yes"to Mayank to go there with him..while Mayank was stealing glancing at her.the car stopped near bungalow and Mayank opened the door for her.they came out of car..

"lets go inside"Mayank said hesitantly looking at her and she just nodded her head and followed him they entered in bungalow but they were left shocked to see no one was there'.

"Samrat"Mayank called his name while entering in room but he was not there and they left surprised to see a huge board on the room which was decorated with lights and on which was written

"Welcome Mr.Sharma and Mrs.Sharma..Ahem Ahem enjoy the lonliness,no one will disturbed you both"

Mayank hesitantly looked at Nupur who was starring the board in shocked,as  Mayank opened the door of room they left shocked their feet were frozed at their placed,the bed was decoraed with red flowers,the whole room was decorated with flowers and there was a water bowl was placed  near bed on which red flowers were floating on it surface,the whole room was decorated for newly wedded couple,candles were burning slowly slowly making the environment more beautiful and romantic

"Good Luck both of you"

A small banner was hanged on wall..

Mayank getting courage turned his face towards Nupur who was still in shocked

"I am sorry Nupur'..i did'"he wanted to clarified himself but she intruppted him

"I did not know Mayank you could act as so smart,so it was all your plan..how cheap?"she said angrily

"Nupur'..i did not know."

"don't make excused I know you did all this to impressed me,.,,"turning her face towards him she said in anger

"what did you think..i will forgive you and will allow you to do with me what you want"throwing her anger, rage she said

"shut up"holding her shoulder he pulled her closed to him

"why do  you always think..i am doing all this intentionally,I did not know Samrat made this plan for us..i did not know about his plan if I would have know about it I would never said you to come here with me"he said all this in one go he was hurt due to her rude words

"Forget it'you always take me in wrong way .."He said turning his face towards other side and Nupur felt guilt for her behavior' trying to control his emotions Mayank turned back towards her'

"don't worry'we will not stay here..i call him"Mayank said and walked out the room,Nupur was feeling guilty due to her behavior

"I should not have said him those words..he is hurt"

Suddenly the whole room was filled with darkness and Nupur got scared as she was scared of darkness,feeling feared she looked towards door but he was not there

"Mayank"she screamed due to fear

Mayank who was busy in dialing Samrat number as there was signal problem rushed towards her when he heard her voice

"What happened Nupur?i am here" he went closed to her as he heared her screamed and she hugged him

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

"i love him...it cant hapen"
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"i did not know Nupur my daughter could do like that..i always thought you are my son not daughter but you bent down my head due to your deed"Bajaj said angirly

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"so you did what you want now you snatched my father from me"her words were throwing anger and he was numbed to react anything

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next long update.i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
πŸ₯³yyyaaayyyπŸ₯³ me 1st

i was so eagerly waiting for u to update dis part...πŸ˜‰
thank u...sooo...muuuccchhhπŸ€—
u know i can never get over it...😳
i alwaysss feel dat d update is short...πŸ˜‰
inspite of seeing such a long part...πŸ˜†
loved it lodsss...πŸ‘
i cant help saying dis bt Nupur is behaving really rude nw...😑
why she is hurting him so much...
so sweet of Samrat...😳
why u ended on such a beautiful moment...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•
n leave me bear such a long wait again...

wow...
nice precap...πŸ˜‰
so Nupur realize dat she loves Mayank...πŸ˜ƒ
uff nw wht happen i know its Mayank's DAD who did his ditry work again...😑
bt whyyy Nupur alwaysss blame Mayank for everything...
dis is nt done...

ps: plzzz do continue soon...😊
     i hope u can give as early update dis time as our """EID""" GIFT...
   will be waitinggg...
    love yaπŸ€—

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Oh what was that precap about I cant wait please update the next part soon!
Thank you so much!