I love your FF

continue soon
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

well friends if u remembered the CS there was another character which i did not introduce yet...Samrat
i ll introduce him in coming parts..n i m sure u ll like his character

๐Ÿ˜Ši am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Love and Hate

"Mayu where were you?"Shilpa asked as he came near her,he took her blessing and she lovingly gave kiss on his forehead..

"I was on terrace was attending some phone calls"he told her while smiling and Nupur confusedly looked towards him as he was lieing .he left the room in night and he did not come back the entire night

"ok..chalo breakfast ready hai..tumhare dad wait ker rahe hain"she smiling informed them and walked towards breakfast table while Nupur was confused why he had lied to his mother..it means he don't  want to show that  there is problem between us to his parents or he did it for me  

"No,he did not gave me favour..he is selfish he wanted to get my love and he is playing tricks"taking steps towards breakfast table Nupur was trying to figured out why he lied?walking with her Mayank stole glance at her who was lost in her thoughts in spite the fact he was angry with her but he could not control himself to starring her to admiring her..she was looking extremely beautiful in saree

"I hope Nupur one day you realize my love for you is pure, true not lust"trying to console his shattered heart he wiped the tear which came out from his eye

After taking Ravi blessing both sat on their chairs, silent was visible between them,they were newly married couple but it did not seemed, they silently eating while Ravi and Shilpa tried to start conversation with them but they replied in "yes"or "no"..

Shilpa did not see shining of happiness in Mayank's eyes.his face was dull it seemed he cried or did not sleep the entire night..She knew how much he was excited about his marriage he choosed everything of Nupur's choice..he took Gunjan's help.. But she could not see glow on his face.what was the reason she did not know but it was cleared there was something wrong between them..it could not hide from Ravi's eyes too as he noticed coldness in their behaviour..he knew his son well and he could see his dull face.he thought that he will ask Mayank after their reception

After breakfast Mayank went to his room while Ravi left for office as he had an important meeting .Shilpa went to kitchen to complete some work and Nupur too went with her to helped her as she did not want to go room because of Mayank presence..

All the arrangements of the reception were already completed.

"Nupur beta ap bhi ready ho jao" Shilpa said her and Nupur heart flattered at the thought now she had to share the room with Mayank and he would be in room..taking some courage she went up to room while he was too waiting for her as he wanted to cleared all the confusion misunderstanding between them,he did not know why she was behaving rudely with him..

She entered in room with determination she will avoid him and let not do him to hurt her..

She opened the door silently and stepped inside but did not found him in room..he must be in washroom as the voice of water drops was coming from there..she opened the cupboard and took out the dress which Shilpa said her to wear on their reception..

Taking view of the room she thought to cleaned up it as the whole room was looking messed,,Mayank clothes,his towel,socks,handkerchieve spreaded on bed..

She shook her head in a bit irritation

"Look at the room,,he messed the whole room..he even don't have some manners to kept things on their places.."she was blabbering with irritation while keeping things on their places..

Arranging the pillow and bed sheet finally she had done her work she sighed and looked towards washroom he was still in washroom

Throwing herself on sofa she kept her head at the back of sofa and closed her eyes,the entire events of before some days flashed in front of her eyes and she felt suffocation and hurriedly opened her eyes and her eyes became moist due to tears

"I never demanded anything from my fate but I demanded happiness of my family but today all are happy except me..Bauji always wanted to marry me with a boy who loved me but it did not happened he is thinking Mayank is perfect for me but he did not know he is the same person who snatched happiness of her daughter from her"

"he hurted everyone to get me..he did not care what I will feel.how much it will hurt me?he just think about himself but I will not let him win this time..he has to suffered he has to pay off for his deeds..he has to'."

The sound of door opening came back her to this world and she hurriedly wiped of her tears and got up .

Mayank came out of washroom drying his hair with towel he looked at her who was tried to ignored his gaze taking  her clothes took step towards washroom he was determined to talk her..He took deep breath and getting courage he called her name..

"Nupur"he tried to stop her looking at her but she tried to ignoring him went towards washroom door when he held her wrist,a shiver ran down in her spine and she felt something strange..

"Nupur please listen me just once..i want to talk to you"he was pleaded "I don't want to talk to you..there is nothing between us and not it can happen" and without looking at him she said angrily

"But i'"he wanted to say something but she interrupted him

"did not you listen I don't want to talk to you"turned around herself towards him she said in angry tone and Mayank anger got raised due to her rude behavior..he did not know why she was doing all this..he wanted to know the reason and he was determined to get to know about it..

He pulled her towards him with jerked and she collapsed with his chest..she looked at him dumbfounded and then realized she was in his arms,his wet body was touching her and his hazel eyes looking at her lovingly and for once her heart melted and she wanted to looked back in his eyes but she could not

"leave me Mayank"she said in a low voice  turning her face on other side  

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap  "it would be good for her to accept Mayank in her life because she does not know I can do anything for my son"Ravi said angrily while thinking some evil plan in his mind and Shilpa was shocked after hearing this

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...i hope u ll liked it...plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thats really nice Maria...:):)
nice update...
waiting for samrat's entry...
and not liking mayank's dad
tukun2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesum update๐Ÿ‘hope nupur accept mayank.waitin  for samrat entry.hating mayank dad

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
update..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ist of all what is the problem of Mayank's dad, cant he leave them alone, dnt knw wat is cooking in his devil mind now, update was Beautiful but Nupur needs time, wonderful update..
mayuloveu thumbnail
omg I hate mayank's dad. plz maria dont create another problem for mayur
-Samina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabolous update.i hope nupur accept Mayank soon n whats problem of Mayank's dad.i hate him

plz continue it soon
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it lodsss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
awesome update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i hope MAYUR jaldi se mil jaye n unki sari misunderstanding clear ho jaye...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

uff ye Mayank ka DAD...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
unki problem kya hain ek to pehle se hi itna sara problem create kar chuke hain MayUr ki life mein ab phir se inko kya chahiye...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

plzzz i dont want any VILAIN in dis story...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก
unhe kuch galat mat karne dena plzzz๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

loved it lodsss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
do continue soon...
love u๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago