Fan Fictions

~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 - Page 56

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Love and Hate

She said and turned her face in other side,a lone tear came out of her eye and she hurriedly wiped it with her hand without showing him that she was crying.

Mayank who was standing closed to her was trying to figure out reason of her sudden acceptance of his proposal ..he knew there was something wrong his dad has told him that Prem rejected her and he broke the relation with her but why he was feeling there was some other reason..tried to shrugged of negative thoughts

"Nupur"

he tried to touch her shoulder when Nupur hurriedly took some steps away from him'

"Mayank  I said"yes" to this marriage now what you want?"her eyes were burning with mix of emotions,hate,anger ..he was confused  to understand her behavior.

"I just wanted to thank you for accepting me in your life,for coming in my life..you gave life to me..i don't know Nupur how I tell you I love you so much ..i am so happy to get you"

She looked at him and could see shine of happiness in his eyes.could feel love in his words but her heart was filled with hatred that she could not feel his Love for her'.

Nupur accepted his proposal and after that day their marriage preparation was started,Mayank was so happy on cloud nine..

Gunjan and Bajaj was too happy as her daughter was going to get married with Son of famous industries. He knew Mayank will keep her happy...he was satisfied..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nupur was unable to understand how her life had changed in just some days?she was going to get married with that person whom she hate from the bottom of her heart and how would she spent her entire life with that person she did not know'

On The other hand,Mayank was mad in her love that he forget to think what was right and what was wrong?he just wanted to get her at any cost..he just wanted her..his craziness towards Nupur was getting increased by  every passing minute and he was unable to control his emotions

Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.

is that in the case of Mayank & Nupur?

They were going to bond in that relation in which one has hatred for other one and other was in so much love with other one

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Time passed like Rocket speed and finally the marriage day arrived..Ravi and Shilpa was happy to see his son happy'

How the entire marriage rituals successfully got completed Nupur did not know..she just knew she was doing what her family said her to do..her dreams already were shattered on that day when Prem left her...

Shilpa took Nupur inMayank room,taking step towards his room her heart was sinking..the feeling of hatred increasing in her and she tightly closed her eyes in pain before entering his room.she remembered her and Prem talks about their marriage..how he always said he will decorate their room ..he already decided the curtain colours,where he will hang their marriage picture..she took deep breath and tried to control her tears .as Shilpa opened the door.she stopped as she was surprised to see the sight in front of her eyes.. The way  towards their bed was decorated with red flowers,the whole room was decorated with red and white flowers,beautiful curtains,the walls of the rooms were decorated with Nupur pictures'she was amazed to see when he clicked her so many pictures.In one of the corner of room there a board on which different card was pasted..

"I love Nupur"was written on each and every card..it was showed his madness towards her,even on everything was written her name'

Shilpa smiled to see the room she knew how much his son love Nupur..

"Mayank tum se bohat pyaar kerta hai..mujhe umeed hai tum Mayank ke saath bohat khush raho gi"she said with smile and made her sit on bed..

Nupur did not utter a word..she silently sat there.but she liked Shilpa as she was treating her like her daughter..

"I hope Nupur liked  our room. it is the best day of my life..finally I got you"

He smiled and taking towards his room his heart beat was raising,Nupur was his and in his room..with happiness and excitement in his heart

As he entered in room..he saw her standing near window..he felt little disappointed as he was expecting her sitting on their bed with her lehnga spreaded on bed and veil on her face but his disappointment got vanished when he thought about her.. Wearing red fish lengha..she was looking the fairy of fairy land,her hands were filled with Mehndi,her veil was on face

He took deep breath and tried to control his raising heart beat,her fragrance was spreading in whole room ,the feeling of so closed to her making him smile and he could not believe that he got her..

Collecting some courage he went up to her

"Nupur"his voice were showing affection as he called her name she turned her face towards him

"congrats Mr.Sharma finally you won"she said sarcastically while trying to control her tears and Mayank was shocked to understand anything'..

"Nupur listen me'"he said taking steps towards her..but she interrupted him taking some steps away from him

"Mayank you did everything for me..you want me..so I am here"she said throwing her duppatta on floor,her eyes were brimming with tears while her voice was louder yet broken

"Nupur'."

She was standing closed to him without duppata,her eyes were filled with tears eyes and  showing hate only hate'

Mayank was shocked at her behavior'she came closed to him holding her collar in her fist she straight looked into his eyes'

"you want me Mayank..i am here in your room on your bed"she said shaking him and Mayank was numbed to react anything..her words were like sharp knife piercing his heart'he knew he had hurt her but he never thought like that what she was saying..

"I did not ever think like that"he said holing her hands tried to calm her down'

"hehe'you did not think like that"she laughed a bit and said sarcastically..

"Mayank sharma you always want me to for fulfill your desire..what you did that day..what was that mean?you wanted me Mayank'you destroyed my life..you snatched every happiness from me just because of your impure desire"her voice were getting louder while her words were showing her hatred for him.he couldn't believe on her words'

"you wanted me Mayank..i am here close to you in your room"she coming closed him.her breath was touching his face,her body was touching him while she was holding his shoulder

"Trust me no one will stop you to touch me..you can do what you want'I will not stop you Mayank"

"shut up Nupur'just shut up"he could not bear it any more'holding her shoulder he tried to stop her'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...do comments n press like tab if u liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was so lost in the update, when it ended i didnt Know, Nupur was right in her place, her happiness has lost some where, i know its Mayank's dad who did all this but Mayank was also wrong in his place, Maria loved this Part and do continue Soon
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hate mayank๐Ÿ˜ก uski divorce karado. nupur deserves better person in her life. i am seriously serious
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it lodsss...๐Ÿ‘

finaly MAYUR ki  weeding ho ki gayi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i knew it ke Nupur ase hi react karegi...๐Ÿคข
bt still m feeling pity for Mayank...๐Ÿ˜ญ

awesome update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
plzzz continue it soon yaa...๐Ÿ˜•
loved it lodsss๐Ÿค—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt maria
feeling bad for nupur
waiting for the next updt..cont soon
thanks for the pm
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope love will soon replace this hate :) 
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG - mari
it was indeed a beautiful update
Gosh - i cant bear nups pain...
mari kuch karo plzzz

kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part 
feeling really bad for nupur