Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

@Linu,moona,soma,samina,rucha and everyone who requsted for update🤗🤗sis here is ur update..hope u ll liked it😳

well i want to say something about the further story..u all expecting that Nupur ll fall in love him him..but keep in mind she hate him to the core of her heart..will  she be able to  forgive him ever?Mayank Loves her to that extent he can do anything for get her..will he able to get her love or not?thier relationship would be Love and Hate relaationship..who ll win time ll tell?😊i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Love and Hate

"Nupur I can't marry you"Prem said plainly and Nupur feet froze at that place

She was in disbelief condition..

She looked at her with shocked while he felt pain to see her like that

"you are kidding ..Prem"she said in disbelief as her eyes wanted to see in his eyes what he was saying it was wrong..but what she was seeing it was opposite.

Prem was silent he did not know how to react at her innocent question,he felt someone caught his heart in fist.not to got his answer she took step towards him placing her head on his chest she let them her tears to flow

"Please Prem don't kidding..i cant bear it"she whispered and a lone tear came out of his eyes he wanted to hug her in his arms to hide her from this world but he could not..he held her by her shoulder making space between them

"I am not kidding Nupur..i cant marry you"trying to control his tears he said in low voice  she moved a bit away but he cupped her face in his hands trying to wiped of her tears..Nupur shrugged of his hands..he was shocked a bit at her reaction but he knew he deserved it..

She could not think even in her worst dream Prem left her alone..he would break every relation with her..

"Why are you doing this"she said with stern face

"I am helpless"he said in broken tone

"I don't want to hurt you Nupur..i am helpless. I know I am doing sin but I have no other way"

"ohh so you are helpless..you are in problem that's why you decided to left me in mid way?"she said sarcastically but he was not in position to gave her answer of her question..

"How could you do this?how can you leave me Prem?"cluthing his collar in her fist she shook him

"I am sorry Nupur"he knew how much it was difficult for him to stay away from his love but he had to do that..

"sorry for what Mr.Prem?hurting me or leaving me in midway?"she sarastcally said shooking him as she was not in her senses..

"I love you Nupur"he said tried to cupped her face but she pushed him back

"you don't love me..if you love me you never leave me alone..what do you think about love?is it love?"her voice getting louder with every word as she was extremely hurt.."

"what do you all think about me..i am toy whom you will play but when you get bored you will throw me out from your heart from your life"she broke into tears and he was helplessly standing closed to her yet too far..

"you can go Mr.Prem..i released you to  our relation"wipping off her tears she declared loudly..

"Nupur'"he tried to say something but she moved away and interrupted him

"you can go Mr.Prem"she said opening door for him and tears rolling down from his cheeks as he knew he lost her for forever..he closed his eyes and let them flow

He came closed to her and handling over her a paper he said in low tone "Nupur please read it just once..and if it possible try to forgive me..i know I don't deserves your forgiveness..but please forgive me"saying these words he left the room while she was standing there lifeless..she throw the paper on floor..

"why did you that"

"why"resting her head on her knees she crying bitterly. But she wanted to know the reason of her rejection why he did that?she opened the paper with trembling hands and what she read..it was enough for her to lost her senses..she cant believe this what was written in this paper

The earth started spinning around her..she could not believe fate had do with her like that..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Life does not stop..same happened with Nupur..after Prem rejection she completely broke..Gunjan and her father tried his best to came out her of that incident..Nupur left Sharma's office..she did not want to see face of that person whom destroyed her life as she hate him but God had think something else about her..

"Nupur beta agar tum ijjazat do toh aj kuch log tumhain dakhne ana chahte hain"he said hesitantly looking at her and Nupur couldn't say anything just nodded her head in approval as she knew how much her father loved him?he wanted her happiness ?how much he felt pain to see her daughter in pain,in trouble?and she did not wanted to give him more trouble..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

She came downstairs with the help of Gunjan..the guest were already sitting in hall

"di ap janti ho..kitne high society ke log hain aur mere hone wale jiju toh aik dam filmy hero ki tarha lagte hain"she was telling her excitedly while Nupur was lost in her thought..

As she entered in hall her eyes fell on most awaited person.whom she was expecting would be

"finally you came Mr.Mayank..i was waiting for you so long"she thought 

Mayank looked up towards her,their eyes met for a fraction of second but then she turned her face on the other side with rage'

How much she was looking pale and weak?he never thought to hurt her but he did and he was feeling guilty for that,,,he wanted to give her all the happiness which she deserved as he loved her truly,madly..but he did not know what would be her decision?he was feeling nervous..he wanted her at any cost..

She headed towards Shilpa and Ravi and took their blessing..shilpa was so happy to see Nupur as she always wanted daughter in law like Nupur'but it was in Nupur hand to say "Yes"or "No"to this marriage..they wanted them to talk with eachother so the gave them some time alone..

Nupur was silently standing near her balcony while Mayank was standing closed to her getting courage to talk to her..

"Nupur"

"i am ready to marry you"Nupur said plainly without any emotion while Mayank could not believe what she just said

"Nupur please say again what you just said"he said in disbelief

He was happy,excited on the top of world..

"I said Mr.Sharma I am ready for marriage"

There was no excitement,happiness in those word and Mayank felt something wrong..but he thought may be she was angry with him due to his behavior but what was in her heart?no one knows'

Precap'."I hate you Mayank..i hate you Mayank sharma'you can never get my love..you can never get me'Never"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

fabulous update.. 

do continue soon :)

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it lodsss😊
awesome update ya...👏👏

plzzz Nupur hates Mayank asa nehi ho sakta plzzz😭😕🥺
i hope ke Nupur soon will fall in love wid Mayank hain na????!!!!???? plzzz😕😭

n han itna chota update??????????😲
plzzz next update jaldi karna n plzzz Longgg karna plzzz😭😊
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!!!
loved it !!
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for nupur

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so she's playing the revenge game now?
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
would want to know what was in the letter...
nice part...
ab sab thik kardo...
yes mayank is guilty for his act...
please continue soon...
Irum. thumbnail
very nice update.👏
Bt plzz next update jaldi karna as its one of my favorites.plzzz plzzz plzzz.I request u😊 
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i know Prem was Helpless, he cant do anything, Mayank's dad surely pressurized him to take this decision, its not easy for Nupur to move on so easily but i guess she wants to punish Mayank in her own way, thats why she said Yes, Maria Brilliant update and ist take care of ur health and then give us update..!