..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant update Maria!!
OMG! Mayank crossed all his limits!!
drmaha thumbnail
ohh fish...

how could he do this to  her...mayank did wrong...
and now prem dont want to marry her...😲

yyy?

cont soon...
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i will update this FF very soon...:)
Mini4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dat was a shocking update..😲
mayank certainly has crossed his limits...😒
i hope things dont go wrong vid nupur.😕.
continue soon.
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
aussum update
loved it
thnx for the pm
.PINK. thumbnail

heyyy Maria plezz do continue next part na !!

Edited by .PINK. - 12 years ago
komal991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hi maria!!
i just read ur ff in one go its fab dear sssooo mucchh U R MINE!!!! is there!!!! lovely!!!! plzz cont soon desperately waiting 4 the update!!

love
komal ❤️
.PINK. thumbnail
plezz plezz plezz continue !!
Maria. thumbnail

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

well about story this part will be the turning point in story its very important..i want ur comment on it😳

@Linu🤗🤗sis here is ur update..hope u ll liked it😳

i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Maria. thumbnail

Part 12

Nupur reached at home how she did not know 'she opened the door and steped inside without making noise and without tried to show others her appearance she went to her room..she entered in her room and locked the door'she sat on floor burst out in tears..she was feeling disgusting to herself..

"I did not know Mayank you are beast not human being"

"Why I trusted you?why I thought you are a nice person?you are the same disgusting person like other men'why did you this with me?"her eyes were filled with tears ..

"I am feeling disgusting. I am not pure now"she was crying bitterly..she was felling his touch on her body..she never thought he will do with her like that ..she was very simple and innocent girl for her ,her self respect  was everything for her

She hurriedly got up and went towards cupboard..she took out her clothes and went up to washroom..she wanted to remove his touch from her body..

After an hour she came out of washroom ..but still she was feeling his gripped around her waist,his breath on her face,his lips on her skin..she closed her eyes in pain..it was hurting her..

"Why I am not able to remove your touch?"

"I am not pure now'how will I  tell Prem about this incident?how will I tell him he touched me?"She threw herself on bed and hiding her face in pillow she started crying..

"I hate you Mayank..i hate you"she said while sobbing..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After that incident..Mayank too returned back home..he was scolding himself for hurting her'

He reached at home..his car stopped with jerk..he came out of car and banged the door behind him he was boiling in anger,anger on himself for hurting her,for doing that with her'he straight went to his room as he was not in condition to face his parents because they asked him the reason  and he would not able to tell them truth..he entered in his room..

He angrily  threw his mobile on floor

"why I hurted her"

"why I did that"

He said and hit his hand on mirror'particles of mirror entered in his hand..particles cut his hand and blood started flowing from his hand

"I deserve punishment"

"I deserve punishment for hurting her,for broke her trust"

He again hit his hand with door and his hand got injured badly..he was not feeling pain..

Nupur's tears ,her face was flashing infront of her eyes while her words were echoing in his mind..

He was angry on himself for hurting her

"Nupur I don't want to hurt you as I love you so much"Mayank was feeling helpless..tears were coming out from her eyes..

His mother Shilpa entered in his room as she heard sound of broken mirror..as she entered she was shocked to see  the sight infront of her eyes..

His son was sitting on floor while blood was coming out from his hand as his hand was badly injured..broked mirror pieces were spreaded on floor..

"Mayu what happened beta"she rushed towards him and sat beside him she hold his hand and cleaned out blood ..

"Mayu what happened?why are you doing this?"

"Mom I can't live without her"he said and hiding his head in her lap he started crying while she was shocked and confused she did not know whom he was talking about?

"Mom..she said me she does not love me..why she said that?i know she loves me..i love her mom..i love her very much..why she don't understand I love her madly ,deeply"

He was crying while her mother was shocked to see him like that ..she did not know he loves someone to that extant he could do anything for her..he could hurt himself..she was feeling scared to see his possessiveness towards that girl

"Mom she is engaged'how could she engaged with someone else?when she knew I love her"

He was telling her while she could heard his sobbing,his love and passiveness towards her were visible  in his words..she understood the whole situation..she knew her son..he always got what he wished but this time he couldn't get what he wished..

She knew it was very difficult to understand him..she was silently listening him..she raised his head and wipped off his tears.,.she never saw him crying like that..she cupped his face in her hands and kissed his forehead..

"Mayu Love is the most beautiful thing in this world.."

"its not necessary whom you love ,love you back'if you truly love her you should try to understand her?"

She tried to understand him

"mom I cant see her with someone else"

"I cant live without her"he was telling like a child who was asking for his favourite toy 

"But Mayu"she interrupted by his father'

"who is she"his father asked him while entering in his room as he listen their talked

"Nupur"Mayank told him while tears were coming out from his eyes'

"dad I cant live without her"he said and went up to him Ravi hugged him tightly and patted his back to console him while thinking something in his mind..he couldn't see his son condition like that

"I will give you beta what you want so her name is Nupur"Ravi thought

"Whom she is engaged with?"Ravi asked

"Prem"Mayank told him while hugging his father..

"I love her dad"

Shilpa was listening them and she was sensing that something bad would go to happen?and she knew what was Ravi going to do for his son it was wrong it will destroy his life'..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update..do comments n press like tb if u liked it..😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago