Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗about story..well its very important part..n after this part u ll see some twist n turns😉so be ready...

@Mehak🤗🤗sis here is ur update..hope u ll liked it😳

i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 11'

She was feeling very nervous to entered in his cabin but she knew it was not possible for her to ignored him as he was her boss and she had to face him somehow..she got courage and composed herself..she knocked the door and opened it..he was sitting on chair was busy with some work..as she entered Mayank stood up from his chair..he was looking weak and upset ,lines of pain and hurt was visible on his face ..

She went up to him but the intensity of his eyes made her upset'

"sir on theses file required your signature" she said handling him files..

"Nupur"her heart skipped a bit

"Sir whatever happened between us last night. I forget that and its good for you too to forget me and move on in you in your life" she said plainly trying to avoid his intense eyes..

He took some towards her and Nupur heart started beating fast with his each step..she too took some steps back but he pulled her towards him and she collapsed with his chest..

"you love me'why don't you try to understand my feelings"

He raised her face and looked into straight her eyes'she shrugged off his hand and tried to freed herself

"Mayank leave me"she pleaded

But he did not listen her and tightened his gripped around her waist

"don't make difficult for me to work here..try to understand me."

She said trying to push him back..she was feeling suffocation due to his closeness

"why don't you accept my love"he said a bit aggressively while his voice got louder and Nupur got scared due to sudden aggressiveness in his behavior..

"I am engaged"she said trying to understand him

"how could you get engaged with someone else..you are mine Nupur"he said loudly holding her shoulder..she was getting scared due to his possessiveness,his madness towards her..

She pushed him back and freed herself

"You have gone mad"

"You are just thinking about yourself'you don't love me..its not love.its obsession"

She said taking some steps back

"yeah I am mad in your love'..i cant see you with someone else..it hurts me"he said while his eyes became teary'..

"I love you Nupur"he said proceeding towards her

"Mayank"she tried to stop him but he pinched her against wall.. She was trying to freed herself ..but then she felt his lips on her as he was kissing her hard...his hands were exploring her skin while his tongue was struggling to entered in her mouth "tears were coming out of her eyes..she closed her eyes..Mayank was aggressively kissing her..he pressed his lips on her neck and gave her love bite..His every touch made her feel disguisting ..she never thought even in her worst dream that  he will try to cross his limits or try to get intimate with her..she was feeling guilty to hurt him but what Mayank was doing with her it was unforgettable..he lost his respect due to his deed

She pushed him hard and slapped him on his face

"How dare you to touch me"

She said angrily while her eyes were dwelling up with tears'''

"You are mad'you don't love me..you are obsessed about me..you want me..its not your love..its  lust"

"You don't love me Mayank sharma"

"I never thought you will do with me like this"she was not in her scenses her eyes were burning due to tears..

"Nupur"Mayank tried to came close to her but she warned him

"Don't try to touch me"

"what do you think about yourself you will get whatever you want ..i am not an object whom you will use "

"I thought you are a nice person but I was wrong..i trusted you..i was wrong..i felt guilty to hurt you..i was wrong.."

"you want my answer then listen'I hate you..i hate you..i can never love you.."

"Nupur please don't say this'I cant live without you'"Mayank said taking step towards her

"Stop it Mayank..enough is enough..i know what you want?but you will never get me"

"never"she said and banged the door behind her while Mayank was in shocked'

Nupur ran towards her cabin it was getting difficult for her to control her tears..she was feeling his touch on her body..she never thought Mayank will try to harm her..he tried to cross his limits..

"I will not work here anymore"she decided and wiped off her tears..she took her bag and walked out from there'..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap'

"mom I cant live without her"Mayank was crying while his head was rested in her mother lap

"who is she"his father Ravi asked him while entering in his room as he listen their talked

"Nupur"Mayank told him while tears were coming out from his eyes'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Nupur I cant marry you"Prem said Her..

Nupur was standing there like statue'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..i hope u ll likeed it..do comments n press like tab if u liked it

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even i feel disgusted at mayanks behavior. thats the meanest thing possible, what he did.
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh...nice update feeling soo bad for nupur
da precap is shocking...cnt wait for it

tc
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mayank crossed all his limits, disgusting...!
Brilliant update maria
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god wat's wrong with with mayu? 😡
i think prem refusing about marriage is behind mayu's dad
but not sure
amazing update Maria
thnx for the pm
mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mayu ko kya hua ahhh😲
btw nice update dear😛
tukun2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesum update👏uh mayank has got mad poor nupur.interesting precap waiting for next part.do continue soon.

sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god

How cud mayank cross his limits

Sheesh

Felt bad for nups

Hope everything becums well soon

Precap is scaring me
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5