Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.ArTi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was silent reader of your FF,,,its very beautiful FF..i oved to read it..i must say you are brilliant writer..please update it..

when will you update it?
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sonia.ArTi

i was silent reader of your FF,,,its very beautiful FF..i oved to read it..i must say you are brilliant writer..please update it..

when will you update it?

heyy sonia...Thankss dear🤗
well i m going to update next part

keep reading😊
Maria. thumbnail

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

i am really happy to see ur responce..🤗

i am going to update next part..well before gave you next update i want to remind you about Mayank character..he is not at all a simple lover boy..u ll see some twist in coming parts...

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳

Maria. thumbnail

Part 8

"I love you Nupur"Mayank confessed

Nupur was in shocked..

"Mayank"she tried to say something but he interrupted her

"I love you Nupur..i love you deeply,madly"he said while taking step towards her ..She was numbed to say anything

Mayank came closer to her and cupped her face in his hands..she was froze at her place as she was not expected his confession..

"you came in my life and changed everything,you changed  me..you changed my thoughts,my dreams,you are the first girl who captured my heart..i never thought I will fall in love with someone but I fell in love with you..you stole my dreams,my sleep,my heart,my everything"he was deeply looking into her eyes..he wanted to convey his love for her through his words..

Her heart was melting with his every word..she was unable to understand whether she was sad or happy at his confession..

"Mayank listen me"she said taking some steps back as she wanted to tell him truth but he again interrupted her

"Nupur I can't live without you'I will die without you"his passiveness, his passion his madness towards her had make her upset..she was getting scared,his gripped on her body getting more strong,his passionate eyes made her scared..

He was getting close to her

"Mayank please listen me"she said in shaking voice while looking at her with requested eyes but he was not listing her

"Nupur you are mine..i cant live without you"he said leaning his face towards her while his gripped around her waist got strong

"Mayank please leave me"she said trying to freed herself pushing him little back

Mayank got aggressive at her respond..he wanted her confession in returned

He pulled her more closer and she bumped onto his chest. She clutched his shirt for support..

He pinched her against car'she was numbed to react anything in this unexpected situation..

She was shocked to see Mayank's passion, his possessiveness for her she never thought he will confess his feeling in front of her like this'

"Mayank listen me..i don't love you"she said in shaking voice trying to composed herself as she was getting scared because of his possessiveness about her..

"you love me Nupur..you are mine"

"you are mine'just mine"he said aggressively kissing her cheek..she felt tingling sensation in her body'she could felt his closeness'his warmth breath was touching her face and his lips wanted to explore her  mouth..she closed her eyes in fear..she was feeling helpless as she was in his arms and his gripped around his body was getting strong..she was trying to push him back but his gripped was too strong

"Mayank' p..l..ease"her voice was low and her words were chocking as she felt his lips near her face and his warmth breath on her face

"You are mine Nupur"he whispered and he felt urge to sucked her trembling lips..his words made her realized whatever was happing here it was wrong..she belonged to someone else how could she gave Mayank permission to get intimate with her?how could she even think she felt happiness when he confessed?when she knew she was engaged..she does not Love Mayank..

"I love you Nupur"Mayank said passionately looking towards her face

She opened her eyes and felt his face very close to her..his lips were about to touch her lips when she got courage and pushed him hard

Mayank jolt because of her sudden action'..

"how dare you touch me?how dare you  to try to kiss me?how dare you  to try to get intimate with me"she asked furiously

Her eyes were burning due to anger but her body was trembling due to fear in spite the fact that she was trying to show herself strong, composed..

Mayank was shocked at her sudden reaction

"I don't love you Mayank"she said loudly                                              

"Nupur but I love you ..i know you love me"she interrupted him

"Did not you listen what I said?i don't love you Mayank..

Her words pierced his heart..he could not believe or he did not want to believe that she does not love him..

"you Love me Nupur..i know you love me..you are joking?Mayank laughed a bit as he was in unbelievable situation..he came close to her and tried to touch her shoulders but she jerked his hands..

She did not know but she was feeling guilty to hurt him..but she tried to ignored her feelings..

"Mayank I am engaged" she said and looked towards Mayank..he was froze at his place..hurt and shocked was visible on his face..

She did not know but she wanted to removed a waves of hurt from his face..

"No it can not be true.."he said in disbelief

"Its true Mayank..i am engaged and I am going to get married soon"she said in soft tone trying to show him reality''..

He pulled her towards him aggressively..

She closed her eyes in fear''.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap..."You are mine Nupur"Mayank shouted

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

he pinched her against wall.. she was trying to freed herself ..but then she felt his lips on her as he was kissing her hard...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll liked it..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great maria...
hmmm...
waiting for the next update
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
don't know what will happen now
really nice update