mayanks dream was ðŸ˜³
wating for the ext part
😊
Thanksss kirti🤗
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

first of all i want to thanks to all of you..for liking previous update..🤗🤗
ur love,appreciation means a lot to me..😳🤗

come to point..i know you all are waiting for Mayank confession but some scenes was required for story which i added in this update..it was quite long update so i divided it into two parts..Part A i am going to update while Part B i will update in some days..

i hope you will enjoy the update...😉

Love

Maria...Remember me in your prayers

Part 7

Mayank completed the file work and looked at his watch it was 9'o clock..he took his mobile and keys and walked out from his cabin,most of the staff left for their houses..,he was passing by Nupur's cabin when he saw lights were still on..

"Its mean Nupur is stll working..its quite late now.."Mayank thought

He was about to pushed the door but he thought something and he stopped his hands..

"I should not disturb her..if I went inside she must be feeling uncomfortable and could not concentrate on her work"he thought and went towards the window of her room..he looked her through the mirror..she was doing some file work'her hairs were blowing in the air and she was struggling to put them behind her ear but they were coming again and again on her face disturbing his view

"Can I put them behind your ear" he whispered looking at her

She did not know Mayank was watching her through the mirror..she was thinking something and was flipping her eyes..Mayank was watching her cute expressions through the window'he smiled

"You are so cute Nupur"he said

"I don't know why I am attracting towards you..i don't know which force is pushing me towards you..i know one thing I want  you in my life..i never feel like this before which is I am feeling now for you..i don't know what is this but I want you in my arms..i want you close to  me..i want to feel your precense,feel your skin,feel you..i just want you in my life..i don't know what is this''.is this Love?

He closed his eyes and Nupur face was flashing in front of her eyes''..

"Yeah this is Love''..i am in Love..i am in Love with you'I love you"he opened his eyes and confessed his love to himself and looked at her'

Hona tha pyar'..

Hona tha pyar'..
Hua mere yaar'.

Hona tha pyar'..
Hua mere yaar'.

Aaye nazar''
Chehre hazaar

Hona tha pyar'.. (Hunm')
Hua mere yaar'. (mere yaar'.)
Hona tha pyar'..(Hunm')

He closed his eyes and feel her near him..he opened his eyes and she was standing so close to him and smiling 'she lovingly pulled his cheeks'Mayank rubbed his cheek to feel her touch'he smiled

Tere dil ke shehar mein
Ghar mera ho gaya
Ho gaya'.

She came closed to him and encircled her arms around his neck..she rubbed her nose with his nose and kissed his cheek

Sapna dekha jo tum ne
Woh mera ho gya
Ho gaya'.

He looked at her passionately and she hid her head in his chest as she was blushing hard

Doobey toh yun'. (Doobey toh yun)
Jaise ho paar'. (Jaise ho paar'.)

Hona tha pyar'.. (Hunm')
Hua mere yaar'. (mere yaar'.)
Hona tha pyar'..(Hunm')

He enveloped her in his arms and hugged her tightly..he was feeling complete'.

Thame dilon ki baahein
Hum aate saalo mein
Saalo mein..

Paye jawab hum ne
Tere sawalo mein
Sawalo mein..

They pulled themselves apart..she lowered her eyes but Mayank raised her chin..he leaned his face towards her face she closed her eyes.he kissed her chin..then  kissed her eyes..he dragged his lips towards her neck and kissed her neck passionately..she tightly clutched his shirt..he rubbed her lips with his thumb

Khwabon Ki dor'. (Khwabon Ki dor)
Toote na yaar'. (Toote na yaa'a'''..r)

Hona tha pyar'.. (Hona tha pyar'..)
Hua mere yaar'. (Hua mere yaar'.)
Hona tha pyar'.. (Mere yaa''.a''

She closed her eyes in antiception..he was about to kiss her

"sir..what are you doing here"

He came back to his trail of thoughts,his dreamland when he heared her voice..

"I was dreaming..it was my dream"he thought

He turned her face towards her and saw Nupur standing near him..she was confused at his behavior..

"sir what are you doing here. did not you go home?"she asked hesitantly as she knew his eyes were following her

"Actually'I ...was.. doing'."he was searching words as he could not tell her truth that he was waiting for her

She was feeling embarrassed to asked that question as he was not feeling comfortable to give her answer

"Its ok sir I was just asked casually.."she said and smiled tried to vanished his embarrasement

Mayank looked into her eyes and for a moment he was lost in them

She lowered her eyes as he felt his gazed on her

"Thanks"Mayank said

"for what"she was bit confused

"for not asking question"

She looked up and saw towards him and it was first time she felt sincerity and may be something more in his eyes which she was unable to understand or did not want to understand'

She lowered her eyes..he noticed her nervousness..

"I think its quite late you should go back home"he said tried to made her comfortable..

She smiled and nodded her head..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

She came out of office and saw Mayank ..he was in his car..she knew he was waiting for her

She came near him'''.

"sir..i ..will"she was trying to say something when he interrupted her

"I know you will say me..Thank you sir I will go home by my self..but I will ask you..can I drop you at your home"he asked and  smiled

Nupur too smiled after listening his words..

"Will you give me honor to drop you at your home" he asked again looking at her waiting for her answer

She smiled and nodded her head in approval. She did not know why did she start trusting him"

"Why could not she refuse his offer?"

"Thanks"after ten minute drive finally Mayank spoke..he said and looked at her who was looking outside the window..she turned her face towards him..and looked at him with questioning eyes

"Thanks for trusting me"he said..he was happy finally she trust at him..she was now feeling comfortable with him..she felt guilty as she always thought he is not a nice person..she always took him wrong..she was scared to trusting him..but today she saw genuine concern for her in his eyes..

Finally they reached at her home'..he opened door for her..she came out of car..

"Thanks sir"she said

"You don't need to say thanks and don't call me sir..you can call me Mayank"

"sir..i mean Mayank.."she said hesitantly and Mayank smiled at her innocence..

"bye"Nupur said and smiled and turned her face towards her house and walked towards her house Mayank  smiled and sat inside his car.but they did not know someone watching them through the window

"Who was with Nupur"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

"how dare you touch her"Mayank shouted at him on the top of his voice..he caught his collar..he was fuming in anger..he pinched hard on his face..
Nupur was so scared of Mayank Behaviour..she was scared of him.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"I love you Nupur"Mayank confessed

Nupur was shocked

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update..hope u ll like it..do comments n press like tab if u liked it
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Awesome update
loved it loadzz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx
<333
Nice update.. So Mayank is indeed in love.. and the confession is on its way... Dream seqeunce was really sweet... Nice part, continue soon..

Finally Mayank realized his feelings n confessed to himself...  for a change Nupur trust him now...guess the person on window was her Fiance...!!!

Well expecting a blast in next update...Mayank fights with her fiance n confess to her...cont soon Maria...!!!
awesome update sis
mayu realised his feeling great
n his dream sequance was sweet
good that nup starting 2 trust him
hope he won't ruined that
thnx for the pm Maria

Hey maria
very nice update
so inlly mayur relaized that he loved nupur... he was dreaming abt our nupur
hmmm and nups also started to trust on mayak- very good...

i hope we will get some cute . romantic mayur moment soon

very good update
precap was interesting
do cont. it