nice update maria...but i am not liking mayank
plz do something...
though nups is right at her place...
do cont soon😊
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

first of all i want to thanks to all of you..for liking previous update..πŸ€—πŸ€—
ur love,appreciation means a lot to me..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

come to point..after this update u ll see lots of twist n turns...so be ready for some surprises..πŸ˜‰

Love

Maria...Remember me in ur prayers

Maria. thumbnail

Part 6

"I don't know Gunjan but it seems there must be something worst would happen?she was lost in her thoughts..

Gunjan sensed fear in her voice..she could not understand suddenly what happened to her?why she was feeling insecure?

She took step towards her..

"Di..dont worry.aisa  kuch nahi ho ga..". Gunjan kept her hand on her shoulder to assuring her nothing worst would happen..

"I hope so"Nupur turned her face towards her and smiled'

"now you go and sleep..you have to go college "Nupur pulled her cheeks lovingly

"Di its hurting"she said while caressing her cheeks

"ok my darling sorry"Nupur said holding her ear..

Gunjan smiled and hugged her

"I love you di"Gunjan said

"I love you too"Nupur replied

Gunjan went to her room while Nupur again laid down on her bed..she rested her head on pillow and closed her eyes..

She remembered the moment when Mayank held her hand..

A shiver ran spines in her body and she opened her eyes..a wave of fear spread  in her body but she composed herself and closed her eyes trying to shrugged off negative thoughts,Mayank's thoughts from her mind and soon she went sleep..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank came back home late night..he went to straight his room as it was quite late night and he was in vine influence too..he did not want any encounter with his parents so he silently went towards his room..

He threw himself on his bed and closed his eyes'

Mayank came close to Nupur..she was blushing hard'he pulled her towards him..she bumped onto his chest.. He wrapped her in his arms she was feeling uncomfortable so she was looking here and there..her heart beat starting fast..he cupped her face with his one hand and turned her face towards him..he wanted to see her face,her eyes..but she lowered them..she was struggling to freed herself but he tightened his gripped around her waist..and pulled her more close to him.he was looking at her passionately..she could feel passion in his eyes...he smiled at her innocent,sweet face..and tucked some of her hair behind her ear which was disturbing his view..

She was trying to push him back but he came more closer to her and leaned his face towards her face..she closed her eyes in fear .she coulf feel his warmth breath on her face.He placed his lips on her soft skin..he kissed her on her cheek..a lone tear came out of her eye..his lips was proceeding towards her lips..

He brushed his lips with her..she tightly held his shirt..she was struggling to freed herself but he captured her lips  with his lips..and tightened his gripped around her waist..he kissed her passionately'his tongue was exploring her mouth..and his hands were exploring her bare skin..

"Mayank get up you are getting late.you have to go office"he opened his eyes as he heard his mother voice'

He rubbed his eyes

"It was dream."he thought and a broad smile was appeared on his face..he hit his head with his hand..

"you have gone mad  Mayank"he said to himself

"I kissed her"

"I kissed her in my dream..i want it to be real"he thought while thinking about her..what he was feeling for Nupur..he never felt like that before for any girl.

He got up from his bed..a smile was playing on his lips..

He opened his cupboard and grabbed out his clothes..then he went up to washroom to take shower..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Good morning dad"he came towards dining table and sat on chair

"Good morning son"Ravi  replied

"Mom give me glass of  juice..i am getting late"he said.

He noticed changed in his son..it was first time when Mayank was taking interest in any work..he joined office and now he was happy..his parents were happy to see positive sign in their son..

"Son its seems you are very happy..whats the matter?"Ravi asked him with questioning eyes..while a mischievous smile was playing on his lips..

"hmm your are right."Shilpa said as she was too agree with his husband

"Mayu what's the name of that girl?"shilpa asked while naughty smile was playing on her lips..

"girl'I mean which girl are you talking about?"he said  not looking at them as if they caught him  red handed..

Both laughed..

"woh hi larki jis ki wajah se tu itna muskura raha hai"Shilpa said

"Mom dad..there is no girl..i am going"he said in irritation and stood up from his chair'and went towards his room..

"Something fishy"Shilpa said

"I agree"he said and both smiled..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Some days passed smoothly. After that day Mayank never tried to get close to her or tried to get intimate with her..but he never loose the chance to starring her and admiring her beauty..Nupur felt reveled when she noticed change in Mayank's behaviour'she was happy now and was doing her work with full concentration ..Mayank offered her many times to drop her at her home but she refused every time..

Mayank craze for Nupur getting increase day by day and he was not able to control his emotions..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,

"bauji jiju aur Dev ancle aye hain"Gunjan informed her father while entered in his room..

"Dev aur Prem aye hai.."he asked happily

She nodded her head..

"ji bauji"

Bajaj  went towards the hall where they were present..

"Dev hamari kaisi yaad aa gaye"Bajaj greeted with Dev and asked he gave him friendly hug

"We came here to see our daughter"He smiled

Prem came near Bajaj and took his blessing

"jeete raho"

"Bajaj where is our daughter ..Nupur?"Dev asked while .Prem was looking here and there in search of Nupur..

"uncle Di  office se wapis ane hi wali hain"Gunjan told him

"Main chahta hoon ke Nupur aur Prem ki jald shaadi ho jaye"Dev said

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap'

"I love You Nupur"Mayank confessed his love.

Nupur was shocked

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is update i hope u ll liked it😳sorry if there is any mistake

plz do comments n press like tab..if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved thid part πŸ˜ƒ
wats next omg proposal nupur no kehdegi na πŸ˜›
but mayank manalega 
omg mayur ko jaldi milana 
Maria. thumbnail