Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 5

Nupur returned at home..she had a wonderful  dinner with her family'Nupur told them that she liked office environment..people were there very nice and co-operated..she told about Mayank that his boss is also a nice person.. she did not wanted to show them that she was scared inside of her heart because of Mayank's behaviour..if his father get to know about Mayank..he will never allow her to continue her job'but Gunjan could noticed tension on her face..she decided to ask Nupur later...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank took fourth glass of vine and drank it'as usual he was in his favourite night club with his friends...it was his routine to came here with his friends daily to enjoy..but today he wanted to be alone so he sat near bar counter..

He took the fifth glass of vine'Nupur's innocent face,her smile was flashing in front of his eyes and he was unable to  came out of her thoughts'he remembered her shyness,her awkwardness when he came close to her..

"Why she is scared of me..why she is ignoring me'why she is ignoring Mayank sharma.."he was blabbering in the influence of vine..

"I want her "he said in frustration

Mayank looked up and saw Ria coming towards him..she came near him

"Mayank why you sit here..come on baby'let's dance"Ria said him encircling her arms around his neck

"nanhi..mera mood nahi hai...you go"he said while shrugged off her arms.he was not in  mood to dance with her or even talk to anyone...she was confused at his strange behavior as he never behaved like that with her'

"Mayank honey come'"she said in seductive tone..leaning towards him..

"Did not you listen..what I said"Mayank shouted at her..pushing her back..she got scared..

"What happened Mayank..why are you behaving rudely with me..what did i do?"she was hell shocked because of his behavior..

"Ria..listen..i m not in  mood to talk with you..can not you leave me alone  for some time"he controlled his anger and said in soft tone..

"Listen Mayank sharma..i am not your servant who obeyed your order..I am your girlfriend"she said angrily

"Ria..you are not my girlfriend...don't eat my brain with your stupid talks"he shouted at her

"oh..so now you fed up ...now you don't need me..or you find another girl whom  you will use to satisfy your needs..whom you will use on your bed "she was hurt because of his behavior so she said whatever she felt at that moment

"Shut up ..Shut your mouth..dont say any word about her..i will kill you'" he said furiously..she could see anger in his eyes'

She was shocked..she understood there was another girl in his life that's why he was behaving with her like that..

"so..what I was thinking..that was  right..Thank you for showing me your real face..good bye"she was fuming in anger..she said and walked out from there..

He threw the glass on floor in anger..he did not understand why he get so angery to listen bad about her..

"What happened to me..why I am thinking about her?why?he was feeling helpless

He was unable to understand why he behaved with Ria rudely'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nupur changed in night suit..she laid down on bed and rested her head on pillow..trying to shrugged off negative thoughts from her mind which was disturbing her..

"Di are you sleeping or awake?"Gunjan asked her when she entered in her room..Nupur opened her eyes and smiled

"Come in Gunjan..i am awake"

Gunjan came close to her and sat besides her..Nupur get up and sat on bed..

"Gunjan do you want to say something"Nupur asked her as it was quite late so she thought there is must be something important that's why she came in her room..

Gunjan put her hand on Nupur's hand'Nupur looked at her with surprised

"Di,,its seems you are trying to hide something from me"Gunjan asked looking towards her..Nupur looked into her questioning eyes'.

"Gunjan there is nothing which I am hiding from you"Nupur said with smile'

"Di..dont speaks lie..i know there is something which is disturbing you..is everything fine?"Gunjan asked with concern

"I don't know Gunjan but its seems there must be something worst would happen"

Nupur said'she was lost in her thoughts'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll liked it...plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved da update..
as usual hating maynak sharma...
poor nupur...she is soo scared...😭
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
niceee part loved it 
almost felt like i am actually seeing it :D
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well i am not at all on mayank's side, Nupur is too  innocent and nice girl i hope Mayank dnt wont hurt her'
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update dear jaldi mayank ko +ve banado
i can't see mayank like this i mean drinking , with other girls
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part. thanks for the pm.
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mayank growing mad for nupur in jst 1 glaze...hehe go a head..waiting for another update...

as i said earlier i want him to fall deeply in luv wid her...😳
cuteritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nice part
thanks 4 d pm

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome part sis

mayu too mad
hope he won't do to nup something he'll regret later