Wow

Wht a meeting

Loved it

Cont soon
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Note..

friends frist of all thank u so much for liking n appreciating my FF🤗🤗ur appreciation means a lot to me

i m really sorry for  delay..as u all know i m not well.. pray for me
i ll give u regular update once i ll get well

love y all

remember me in ur prayers😊

Maria

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@Faru...sis Thank u so much🤗🤗

part 4

She was scared due to Mayank's behaviour. she never thought that  he would  behaved like that with her'

"Thank God"she said in her heart when they heard a knocked on the door..

"Who is there"Mayank asked angrily as he was enjoying her awkwardness and now someone disturbed him..

"Its me- mehra"

"Come in"Mayank said and went towards his chair..

Mehra entered in his cabin with some files in his hands..i want to talk with you about our some important project. He told Mayank

"Sit here"Mayank said him pointing his finger towards chair'

He glanced at Nupur who was standing there silently'

"Nupur you can go now..i will call you later" he said in soft voice..he was wondered abt his strange behavior towards Nupur..she was the first girl in his life  whom he was admiring..

Nupur hurriedly walked out from the room without looking at him and her action raised his anger, why the hell she is ignoring me..she was the first girl in Mayank's life who tried to ignore him as he is the heart beat of many girls..many girls wanted to intimate with him..many girls fell in love with him but Nupur was different from other girls and that thing was attracting him towards her.. she entered her cabin and threw herself on chair..tears were streaming from her eyes 'her hands were trembling'she was sweating badly'

She took the glass of water and drink it..trying to normal her breath..

She was unable to understand his behavior'she was scared inside her heart'now she is  also feeling scared to face him again as he is her boss and she has to work with him..she is  a simple,innocent,sweet,shy obedient girl of her father..she isnt  like some modern girls who likes to make scandals or flirts with their boss or colleagues'she had joined office for some purpose '

"Was my decision right to join here?"she thought..she trying to find out answer..as at that moment Mayank behavior had scared her..

"I've promised to bauji that I will never do anything wrong which will hurt him..i have join office to support my family not to entertain some person..i have to be strong..i have to  face every problem, difficulty which comes in my way..i am not a  weak girl who he tried to use...if he again try to misbehave with me..i will raised my voice.."she thought and decided

"he has to learn his limits..he has to learn how to behave with girls.."she was angry at Mayank but she composed herself as she was determined to face each and every problem which will come in her way'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Nupur come in my cabin"Mayank said..she received call from him

"yes Sir..i am coming"she composed herself and said with confident. She picked up some project files as Mr. Mehra said her to read these files..it will help her to work on up coming projects..she adjusted her duppata around her shoulder and went towards the door..

She entered in Mayank's cabin'

She is  aware of Mayank's intense gaze but she is trying to ignore his gaze..

"sir here is files of our up coming projects..i have read them..and I think we should start our work now..as we have to prepare presentation for our one of important project"she told him in detail

Mayank was impressed by her intelligent and hard work..

"Which project are you talking about?"he asked her looking deep into her eyes..she ignored his gaze and raised her hand towards him to give him file but he caught her hand in spite of file..a shiver ran down in Nupur's spine..her heart beat started fast..she hurriedly pulled off her hand..

Mayank was surprised by her act..she was the first girl who was not attracted by his act..

"sir I am here to do my work..and I think we already waste our time in talking. we should start our work"she said in rough tone but with so much confident'.

He understood Nupur is not like the other girls who are ready to intimate with him..she is different from other girls..she is simple,shy,confident and knows her limits..every passing minute he is attracting towards her and he is unable to understand his feelings..

They started their work on presentation..

Nupur's full concentration on her work while Mayank starring her and was admiring her beauty..some of her hair coming on her face disturbing his view and he wanted to tucked them behind her ear but he did not as he knew she will get scared and uncomfortable due to his touch..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It was 9'o clock Nupur was waiting for bus'suddenly a car stopped near her..

"Can I drop you"Mayank asked her looking towards her through the window..

She looked towards him..he asked her like a gentelman..she was surprised

"how strange person he is?how strangely he behaved?she thought

"Its ok sir..i will go by myself at home.."she said with soft smile on her lips..

"How beautiful her smile.."he thought while starring at her

She looked towards the road as her bus was coming..she signaled the driver to stop the bus..

"Thank you  sir.but my bus is coming"she said and walked towards the bus..

Mayank was watching her to go  towards the bus'

"There is something in this girl "

"I want her"he smirked and started his car

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m da 1st one to comment...yay

loved da update
no wonder nupur is nt like other gurls n mayank will ahv to realize dis thng...m soo relieved to c dis confident nupur...gr8 job

keep it up
tczzz
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey maru
Wonderful update dear
mayu is too flirty yaar...he was still flirting with Nupur...
but nupur is too strong... i loved her confidence... she is not like other girls
and her unique and confident  attitude memerized our mayank- wow its cool
loved the whole update
keep it up hun
take care
and get well soon

Note: u r welcome hun... its my pleasure

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update!!!!!
keep it up 👍🏼

lov readn ur updates

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update, Mayank's really disgusting if he thinks he can play with any girl he want... I hope Nupur can help him out of this bad habit of his...

I don't like Mayank's intetions... The "want" is really distrubing me.. I'm curious to know what he'll do nex, nice part Maria... Continue soon..

-Laiba
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
-Samira- thumbnail