Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Note..

friends frist of all thank u so much for liking n appreciating my FF๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ur appreciation means a lot to me
well u all r waiting for MayUr meeting,MayUr romance but i want to tell u something..its not a typical love story of MayUr..its lil bit different...u ll know more about Mayank's..Nupur's character in coming parts..its not just fiction..its real story..which i want to share with u all...so please be patient and try to understand Mayank,Nupur character...dont  judge the chartacter in hurry..there is lots of more in coming parts.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..enjoy

Love

Maria
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 3

Nupur opened her eyes, yawned and stretches her arms..she rubbed her eyes and looked at the watch..7. Am!!!!!!!!!!!!, she got up from bed with jerk..

She walked upto her cupboard and opened it.

"Not green colour"'she threw the dress on bed..she took out another dress

"purple..no"..she threw it too on bed while making weird  faces..what to wear?she was murmuring...

Her eyes fell on Pink dress..she took out '

"Its good"..she took her towel and went upto the washroom'after sometime she came out of washroom wearing Pink dress..she dried her hair and let them open..she applied pink gloss on her lips, applied kohl in her eyes. No doubt she was looking beautiful like an angel..

She looked herself last time through mirror and smiled ''''..

Today is the most important day of her life she was going to step into the real world'she was going to prove her telent,herself   but she did not know what was stored in her future

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mayank get up..you are getting late for office"Shilpa said trying to wake him up

"Mom let me sleep na"he said in sleep closing his eyes again

"Mayu you are getting late..your dad is waiting for you on breakfast table..hurry up..get ready for office..today is your first day"she said shaking his shoulder

He opened his eyes and looked towards him

"ok..i m coming"he said while getting up.

"ok..we are waiting for you on breakfast table"shilpa said and left the room

He rubbed his eyes and made weird face..he threw the comforter in anger n got up from bed and went upto the washroom.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Good morning dad"he wished him sitting on chair..

"Good Morning son"he replied back while taking his juice..

"Mayank..i have talk to Mr.Mehra..he will give you all the details about our up coming projects..if you have any doubt and questions about our new projects you can ask him..he will help you.."Ravi told him

"ok dad"Mayank replied

"Another thing..i have appointed Personal Secretary for you..she will join you today"Ravi informed him

"Personal secretary"Mayank thought and smiled

"Now I can enjoy my time in office"he murmured under his breath

They finished their breakfast and left for office'.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"So this my cabin"Mayank murmured while entering into his cabin..he threw himself on chair and placed his legs on table..he rested his head at the back of his chair and closed his eyes..he was feeling sleepy as he could not complete his sleep.

"Sir May I come in"he looked at the door as he heard someone's voice..he thought his P.S would be a modern girl in mini skirt or in shorts but what he saw he never imagined before..

A girl was standing infront of him,wearing pink churidar..her hairs were spreaded on her shoulders..her beautiful big black eyes,her pink lips..4 a sec he got lost in her beauty..she was looking beautiful..he was staring at her

"Beautiful" the pnly word came out of his mouth after seeing her

On the other hand..she was feeling uncomfortable due to his intense gaze..she started looking here and there to avoid his gaze

"Sir"she again called him to bring him back into reality

"yes..you can come in"he came back to his senses ..he never felt so awkward b4...

Mayank stood up from his chair and went close to her. She took some steps back she did not know but his intense gaze was making her uncomfortable. She was getting scared 4 unknown reasons. But she was trying to show as if she is perfectly fine and comfortable..

"Your sweet name" he leaned towards her and asked looking into her eyes'he was staring at her,lowered eyes... trembling lips'he did not know but at that moment he wanted to feel them..he wanted to take her in his arms..a wave of new desires ,emotions was spreading throughout his body and he was unable to understand why he was feeling like that?..whats the instinct that was pulling him towards her'.

"Nupur"!!she said trying to control her breath...

"Beautiful name" he said looking at her face'she knew he was continuously staring her and she was not liking that..Mayank was going mad what the hell why she was not looking into his eyes?he wanted to see her eyes but she lowered them..he raised his hand towards her to tucked her hair behind her ears..Nupur took some steps back'she was scared now because of Mayank behaviour..she never thought he would behave like this to her'

"Thank God"she said in her heart when they heard a knock on the door..

"Who is there"Mayank asked angrily as he was enjoying his moments with her,and someone disturbed him..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...i hope u ll like it..plz do comments n press like tab..if u liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so they have met...!!!
nice part!!
good!!! 
but yeh kya nupur feeling uncomfortable...lol

continue soon...
thanks 4 the PM
Edited by arjun-forever - 12 years ago
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mast update...
n wt dis stupid mayank is doin?? pehele hi din nupsi ko bhagane ka irada hai kya???
cont soonEdited by DILKASHII - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee 
but itna chota part 
abhi toh it was getting interesting :) 
plzzz update soon :) 
aish_punk thumbnail
hey maria..nice part..

nupur was excited about her first day in office. and mayank totally wasn't! all he wanted to do was sleep, lol. but the idea of a PS made him smile

so MayUr met for the first time..n mayank was already smitten while nupur was really uncomfortable..mayank got really close to her, and even he didn't know why he was feeling that way..

n ugh, who disturbed them?!

thnx 4 d pm
update soon
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Maria...but bit short...try n update longer update please...thnx for pm...!!!
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so my mayur finally met...

haaa...

gud 1 mria

happy to see tht:

"A girl was standing infront of him,wearing pink churidar..her hairs were spreaded on her shoulders..her beautiful big black eyes,her pink lips..4 a sec he got lost in her beauty..she was looking beautiful..he was staring at her
"Beautiful" the pnly word came out of his mouth after seeing her"

HE WAS LOST IN NUPUR'S SIMPLY BEAUTY...

LUV AT FIRST SIGHT...HUH???? ๐Ÿ˜ณLAGTA TOH AISA HI HAI... ๐Ÿ˜†

CARRY ON...

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont like mayanks behavior.its not done.
gr8 update.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
o God Mayank is Behaving so wierdly and this was just their ist Meeting..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Superb part and i loved it..