OMG!!! mayank with another girl😲
quite interesitng😛
waiting ofr next update.
continue soon.,
thanks for the pm.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u so much friends for ur lovely comments ...ur comments n appreciation means a lot to me 🤗🤗🤗Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 2

'Di what are you thinking...??Gunjan asked as she saw nupur in deep thought...Nupur came out of her thoughts and  looked at her n smiled

'nothing my jaan'she pulled her cheeks..

'please di don't lie to me..i know there is something which is bothering you..'she said in a serious tone..she knew nupur in and out..Nupur will never tell gunjan about her own problems..

'Gunjan I was just thinking what would be bauji's reaction when he will get to know about my job..you know him very well..he is against my job..he will never give me permission to do this job.i don't want to go against bauji's will..how will I convince him?my head has started paining due to tension...she stated Gunjan about her fears.

Gunjan could clearly see tension on her face..

'Di please don't take so much tension..everything will be fine..i hope bauji will understand your feelings..i m sure his decision would be in your favor only..she said with a smile ..as she was trying to console nupur...

'I hope so'she said with a smile but there were some fears in her heart

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

'My sweet Mom'!!!! Mayank said while hugging his mom from back..

'don't try to talk to me..i am angry with you'...shilpa said in an angry tone.he understood why she is angry..he had not came back last night..

'I am sorry Mom'he said giving her peck on cheek'she turned around and gave him an angry look..

'Where were you the whole night..do you care for us?do you have any idea of how much I was upset for you..Mayu I m pissed off now..how many times I have to lie to your dad..its your daily routine now to came back home late night or stay in your friend's house throughout the night...her anger was clearly visible on her face

'I am sorry mom..actually there was a party in my friend house and he insisted me to stay over there, thats why I could not come back home..he said holding his ears.

Shilpa could not help but smile at his childish behavior

'its ok..but its your last chance' she said giving him a sweet smile..

'Thank you Mom..!! he said giving her a tight  hug in return..she smiled

'did you take your breakfast'??she asked

'No'!! he replied nodding his head

'ok..go and get freshen up..i wil bring breakfast for you...she said and left for kitchen

'Thank God'Mayank tu bach gaya'..!!he felt relieved

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

'Bauji here is your Tea'Nupur said while giving him a cup of tea..he took cup from her hands..she sat besides him and put her head on his lap..

'Nupur do you need something?or want to say me something?'he asked as he knows her daughter..he can even understand their unsaid words.

She raised her head and looked towards his questioning eyes..

'bauji how do you always understand everytime that we want to tell u something?she asked..

He smiled at her innocent question

'I am your father beta..i can understand whatever is in your heart..so tell me what do you want to say me..he asked

'Bauji I got a job in Sharma Industries as Personal secretary...'she told him with hesitation and looked at his face trying to see his reaction..but there was no expression on his face ..Neither he was angry nor happy..

'Nupur you know very well I am not in favor of your job'he said in a rough tone but he was not angry with her

'Bauji..i know but you always said that I am not your daughter but your son..'She held his hands..he looked at her

'Bauji..i want to prove myself..i want to do something for my family'cant you give me just one chance to prove myself??she said looking at him with pleading eyes..

'Nupur'he tried to say something but she interrupted him

'Please Bauji just one chance and I promise you I will never do anything which wil hurt you' she looked at him with some hopes in her heart..

'Theek hai'..he nodded his head in approval with a smile on his lips

'Thank you Bauji'she said in happiness hugging her father..he hugged her back and patted her back..she smiled whole heartedly

'All the love for Di..nothing for me'Gunjan said dramatically looking at them

Bajaj Bhushan smiled and said

'Tu toh meri jaan hai'

She too came close to him and hugged his father'...!!Gunjan showed thumbs up to Nupur and Nupur smiled

'No dad I don't want to join office..i don't know anything about business'Mayank was arguing with his father

'Dad I just finished my studies now I want to enjoy my life fully'he was giving him excuse 4 not joining his business

'Mayank..you are the only son of mine..my all property,business,companies everything is yours..mere bad tumhain sab kuch sambhalna hai'...he was trying to convince him

'But dad'he wanted to say something but Ravi interrupted him

'Its my last decision..you will join ur office by tommrow..be ready'he said in an ordering tone and left Mayank in his room with anger..

'shit'!!he threw away his mobile on floor in anger

here is next update i hope u ll liked it😳plz do comments n press like tab if u liked it
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so Destiny is making Plans for them and both Joined their spots at the same time, Lovely update maria.. Edited by -moona- - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh wow nupur convinced her dad...gr8
bt mayu...😡 i hate him...jk

tczzz
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey maria nice one...thanks for the pm
--Sanchu-- thumbnail