Posted: 12 years ago
hey loved the character stretch would love to read more
do continue soon
n plezz add me in ur pm list :)
-Linu :)
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank u so much friends for liking the concept of my new FF..i m going to update 1st part,..i hope u ll like it...please give me ur feed back about this part🤗🤗

Love

Maria
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Di where are you'a girl called her sister as she entered in her room..

"Gunjan I m taking shower..wait..i m coming.."the other  girl replied..Gunjan placed his books and pen on table and sat down on bed.."ok..take your time..i m waiting.."

After sometime..A girl came out of washroom after taking shower,drying her hair with towel..her wet hairs were spreading on her shoulder. ..a beautiful smile on her pink lips,.her brown eyes looked towards Gunjan with confusion'

"What happened Gunjan"..she asked her sister while placing the towel on chair..

"Nupur Di..this for you.".she said while giving her envelop..she dried her wet hands and took the envelop from her hands'

"Sharma industries"..a name was written on its back..

She hurriedly opened the envelop..

Miss Nupur Bhushan

We are pleased to informed you that we have  selected  you for the post of Personal secretary in Sharma office 'you can join in your duty by tomorrow..

Thanks

Sharma industries.

Sharma Industries was one of the well-known industry in India..

"Gunjan.."she screamed in happiness'she hugged her tightly while Gunjan was confused.".what happened Di.?why are you so happy?".she said

Nupur placed her hand around Gunjan's shoulder and looked towards her..

"My dear sister..i told you before..i have applied in Sharma industries for job..so they sent my appointment letter'I got job"she said while jumping

"Really"Gunjan asked for confirmation'

"Yup'I m so happy"she was twirling,jumping in happiness'Gunjan hugged her.."Di I m so happy for you.."

She said and kissed her on her cheek..

"Now I can do something for my family"Nupur thought and a content smile was playing on her lips..

But what would be bauji decision when he will get to know about my job..she was afraid..

Nupur the young ,beautiful girl..elder sister of Gunjan..she wanted to support her family financially ' but his father Bajaj Bhushan  is not in favor of her job ..He is retired Army officer..strict and rough person but loves his daughters as he brought them up not as a father but  mother also..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"has he got up?" Ravi sharma asked while taking glass of juice'Shilpa looked towards him

"No"...she said..

"He came back home late night "..she informed him

"I m fed up to him..he is all the time out of house..i wanted him to join office,but he is in his world.we have given him everything,every facility..we have fulfilled his all wishes but he does not listen us..what the hell he wants?". He was fed up with his behaviour..he wants his son join his business..but he was not interested in his dad's business at all..

"I will talk to him don't worry"..shilpa said trying to change his mood..

After her husband went for office..shilpa entered in his son's room"Mayank" she called while entering in his room'

It was huge room where walls were decorated with his pictures'there was a huge bed..his guitar was hanged up onto the wall'

He was not in room'

"I m pissed of him..how many times I have to speak lie to his dad"..she sighed helplessly..

All the time he is busy with his friends,doing parties..no time for us..i will talk to him..when he will come back..

She decided''..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mayank opened his eyes'and looked towards the girl.she was sleeping peacefully in his arms'..both were lying on bed,wrapped in one sheet'

Mayank looked towards his watch'10'o clock..he got up with jerk..she too got up

"What happened honey?"Ria asked

"I have to go home..i will catch up you later.."he said and kissed her cheek..

He hurriedly got up from bed..and went towards the washroom..after sometime he came back after taking shower'he took his mobile and said bye to Ria and made his way towards his home'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is first part..i hope u ll like d it..plz do comments n press like tab if u like it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
edit
maruuu- ye kya tune- mayank with another girl - yuck - mera mayank ki ya kiya haal bana diya tune... i hate u

so nups is P.S  of Mayu...hmmm - interesting-
lets c how will mayu treat our Nupur...

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mayank with another girl on bed😡
i am not happy😭

mayank is a flirt is adjustable but this type no way
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superbbb :) 
w8ing fr the time wen nupur will enter his life :) 
update soon plz :)