Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Save Gulaal :Send your feedback (Page 2)

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Already done Abhi4u, but will continue doing so everyday till the show is on air. request everyone to do the same also. 

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Ok so star plus not trying to sound rude but do you lot even have a brain. The amount o viewers Gulaal has worldwide especially in UK AND US is magnificent and you want to AXE that show? Please think a little.

And why should Gulaal be axed I don't understands the RATINGS HAVE GONE WAY UP. Gulaal is such a popular show and us viewers pay for what we watch and WE WANT GULAAL not that Diya Batti crap and I CAN GUARENTEE that Diya Batti will NOT live up to audiences expectations the way Gulaal has.

Everything about the show Gulaal is so perfect. The relationships the family the culture the traditions and the cast is AMAZING at what they do. AND STAR PLUS WANT TO AXE IT?
This show has so much potentional I cannot even express, viewers learn so much from this show.

There has not been a beautiful show like Gulaal ever before on Star Plus. Gulaal is the most unique and different story out there. Not LIKE THE TYPICAL ONES STAR PLUS HAS. Where 2 people fall in love, move into their sasural have problems conflicts the lover has an accident he loses his MEMORY forgets about the one he loves then he remembers and then END OF STORY. THAT'S ALL STAR PLUS GIVES US WHICH ARE REPETIVE STORIES JUST WITH a different title and a new cast. IT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW LIKE GULAAL BEING AXED.

Gulaal is one of the greatest show out there and if Star Plus are going to axe it, it will be there loss because they will use a hell of a lot viewers, I WILL UNSUSCRIBE STAR PLUS the day Gulaal will end. It's pathetic and I'm sure MANY OF GULAAL FANS feel the same way. I don't understand why Tere Mere Sapne is still on NO ONE WATCHES THAT. ALL the star plus shows is so predictable.

STAR PLUS PLEASE WE ARE REQUESTING YOU PLEASE WE BEG YOU DO NOT TO AXE GULAAL! PLEASE CHANGE THE TIME SLOT! The time slot is free between Saathiya and Sasural Ghenda Phool. PLEASE!!!!! take this into consideration.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navya786Abhi4unikki786

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i have already send my lots of feedback to the deaf and dumb star group we previously have fought for our fav shows ...but star group never listens to us ! i know how much hard we try these dumb ppl do.. whatever they like...i m just quietly watching the show ...i know this show has started fastening the things ...so it may end ...and after  this star is forever banned in my house ! i m really irritated with the decisions they take...!

Edited by arti07 - 14 May 2011 at 8:34am
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar, will do

ache shows ki kami mein TV world pe , unki kadar kani chahiye ...

thanks again
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

SP gone mad...they gave 6 months extension to Tere Mere Sapne. Angry I don't know a single person who watches that show...and there is no repeat telecast of that show too...then why this extension? Angry

Gulaal is far far better than this TMS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reemg

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Does the feedback section come up as an error for anyone else?
SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Does anyone have Star plus's mail ID
lenita Newbie
lenita
lenita

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I've started to watch this show just b'coz of the post leap story line.
Now GULAAL is the best show on STAR PLUS.
It is a story of a woman's courage and dedication.
KESAR-GULAAL pairing is perfect.
The bond between them is strong and their love is deep, pure and absolute.
It is not an illicit or extra-marital relationship. 
Uniting Kesar with Gulaal will do justice to a widow whose whole life is dedicated to her late husband's family. Gulaal deserves it. Only Kesar can and do love Gulaal to the extend Vasant did. So it will be beautiful and touching. As to the matter of girl being older than the boy, I think, we should be more human than being taboo striken.
Ending GULAAL abruptly will do an injustice to the touching story of a widow.
It will also steal the talented actors' wonderful performance from us.
DEAR STAR PLUS, PLEASE DON'T END GULAAL
WE LIKE KESAR-GULAAL PAIRING
WE LIKE NEIL BHATT AND MANSI PAREKH AND ALL OTHER ACTORS.
PLEASE LET THE SHOW CONTINUE AND TAKE ITS OWN TIME.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGGG3Avatarana09Geeshu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index