India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

It's viren's responsibility... (Page 4)

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thts the worst part naa...a wife will go hysterical if anything happens to her husband...and would be there with him...just being present and enacting by saying tht I will be here...not done...V all r waitng fr tht one moment where Nivi will open her heart out for Viren and tell him his importance in her life...

In the SR epi too I srsly wanted to ask question when Viren said tumne toh bata diya ki main tumhare liye kya hoon...whenOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thts the worst part naa...a wife will go hysterical if anything happens to her husband...and would be there with him...just being present and enacting by saying tht I will be here...not done...V all r waitng fr tht one moment where Nivi will open her heart out for Viren and tell him his importance in her life...

In the SR epi too I srsly wanted to ask question when Viren said tumne toh bata diya ki main tumhare liye kya hoon...whenOuch
Even I was thinking the same when like when she thanked Sid I asked why. Even I never felt her those emotions of her for Viren. If her acting was poor like Divya and she hadn't shown those emotions for others then I could have understand. She had already shown those emotions where she is actually scared for her loosing father, she was more tensed about Sid when Bhaiji threatened them rather than Viren. They even didn't show for once Nivi asking Viren are you ok like chanchal did. Divya went hysteric after seeing Sid in this condition and Nivi even didn't bother to ask Viren how is he when she knew he was also with Bhaiji.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnanjubala*Resham*NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
True and ths wht hurts the most yaar...the CT's should work on this damage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I merged all your views here and sent it out to RS. I have begged him to show us Nivi's concern for Viren. Hoping for the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstn*Resham*NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thx Anju..hopefully they would listen to us...v r not asking anything bigger

anjubalaNiViren-Raj

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I can understand Anju the only times Viren is most important for Nivi is when he is angry. Sometime I feel they both play cat and dog race when Viren is running behind Nivi then Nivi is busy with others and when Nivi start showing her concern then Viren is busy with his insecurity. When both of them are ok or happy with eachother then CT's fast-forward the serial to come close to tragic period. Before Divya's accident couldn't they give 1 episode full of NivRen romance was this too much to ask. I know show needs problems for protagonist to move the story forward but couldn't they show even single episode full of enjoyment In Bidaai too they had so many occasions of celebrations where everyone enjoyed wholeheartedly without any problem.

well said...dis is wt d ctz always do...here every happy occasion is messd up...dere is no festival or celebration dat d ctz didn't mess up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
agree with u sweeti and ya in pre verin say something about the baby hope he will reaturn his nivi back all the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by *Resham*

Even I was thinking the same when like when she thanked Sid I asked why. Even I never felt her those emotions of her for Viren. If her acting was poor like Divya and she hadn't shown those emotions for others then I could have understand. She had already shown those emotions where she is actually scared for her loosing father, she was more tensed about Sid when Bhaiji threatened them rather than Viren. They even didn't show for once Nivi asking Viren are you ok like chanchal did. Divya went hysteric after seeing Sid in this condition and Nivi even didn't bother to ask Viren how is he when she knew he was also with Bhaiji.

hey resham& cutie nivren...sorry don't knw ur names...
me too hd d same questions...y doesn't nivi ever consider viren...he hs done so much fr her...y doesn't she appreciate it???wonder wat d ctz r doin...nivi knws to thank every one whether they help hr or nt...bt wen it coms to viren...nivi completely forgts it...

tukun2009*Resham*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index