Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

It's viren's responsibility... (Page 3)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I can understand Anju the only times Viren is most important for Nivi is when he is angry. Sometime I feel they both play cat and dog race when Viren is running behind Nivi then Nivi is busy with others and when Nivi start showing her concern then Viren is busy with his insecurity. When both of them are ok or happy with eachother then CT's fast-forward the serial to come close to tragic period. Before Divya's accident couldn't they give 1 episode full of NivRen romance was this too much to ask. I know show needs problems for protagonist to move the story forward but couldn't they show even single episode full of enjoyment In Bidaai too they had so many occasions of celebrations where everyone enjoyed wholeheartedly without any problem.

Rachu agree completely... why just Bidaai... u see so many serials where the everyone enjoys wholeheartedly without problems...there is always a good breathing space before the next track...but CCBM never ... never a breathing space...especially never a breathing space for NivRen
Raj I gave example of bidaai because it is a RS show only else there are many shows with happy moments before starting other track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I can understand Anju the only times Viren is most important for Nivi is when he is angry. Sometime I feel they both play cat and dog race when Viren is running behind Nivi then Nivi is busy with others and when Nivi start showing her concern then Viren is busy with his insecurity. When both of them are ok or happy with eachother then CT's fast-forward the serial to come close to tragic period. Before Divya's accident couldn't they give 1 episode full of NivRen romance was this too much to ask. I know show needs problems for protagonist to move the story forward but couldn't they show even single episode full of enjoyment In Bidaai too they had so many occasions of celebrations where everyone enjoyed wholeheartedly without any problem.

Rachu agree completely... why just Bidaai... u see so many serials where the everyone enjoys wholeheartedly without problems...there is always a good breathing space before the next track...but CCBM never ... never a breathing space...especially never a breathing space for NivRen
Raj I gave example of bidaai because it is a RS show only else there are many shows with happy moments before starting other track.

Girls, this is what I am going to send to RS today in my daily feedback and beg him to atleast show one episode only of NiVren and their happiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I go with you Anju...Nivi should come into her senses for Viren...just not for the baby...I want her to realize that she holds importance for Viren...and have to think about him...lets not just have her back for the kid only...Siddharth is there for him as a father...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnanjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Resham, but for Nivi it is family that is important and not Viren. Sometimes I doubt if she considers Viren as her family or not. If Viren comes before family or not. Seriously I will be very very disappointed tomorrow if she stays back for baby and if CTs don't give these dialogues to Viren. I am waiting for tomorrow now.

*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
yes Anju m dreading to hear from her..tht Viren comes first..then the family...that one dialog would be enough for me to suffice..tht Viren its bec of you, I am here and this is my family...if you r not there then wht will I do here...pls CT's...give this to us...pls...

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Resham, but for Nivi it is family that is important and not Viren. Sometimes I doubt if she considers Viren as her family or not. If Viren comes before family or not. Seriously I will be very very disappointed tomorrow if she stays back for baby and if CTs don't give these dialogues to Viren. I am waiting for tomorrow now.

Anju... as far as we know out CT's this is what they will do ... and this is very irritating...

Is Viren important for Nivi or not?  

that is why i mentioned earlier that Nivi many a time is selfish only thinks for herself and for everyone other that viren to be mahan... though i love her i get very angry with this behavior of hers...fi she does not care for Viren they should not have come back...
Viren on the other hand... his whole world revolves around Nivi and her happiness...what can a girl want ... and she does not appreciate this...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 May 2011 at 9:26am

anjubala*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
And we are dreading to see this..the lovely bond btw husband-wife m dying to see...can v not have Nivi giving her one day to Viren exclusively and all those lovey dovey dialogs...ohh dear..v r not expectng too much right

anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Resham we all NivRen fans are waiting for the day from the start of their wedding that Nivi will consider Viren before family like Viren do but till now it hasn't happen. True she loves him cares for him but he do come after the family. She never even once told him that she is here because of him. She remember only if she needs him, he is upset. Even to rush the serial they didn't show her painful expressions properly when Viren got into accident and his life in danger. Then she was more angry than concerned when he was beaten up by Bhaiji. So never gave proper expressions of her fear of loosing him.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 May 2011 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala*Resham*NiViren-RajLifeOfTheParty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index