Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Even I was thinking the same when like when she thanked Sid I asked why. Even I never felt her those emotions of her for Viren. If her acting was poor like Divya and she hadn't shown those emotions for others then I could have understand. She had already shown those emotions where she is actually scared for her loosing father, she was more tensed about Sid when Bhaiji threatened them rather than Viren. They even didn't show for once Nivi asking Viren are you ok like chanchal did. Divya went hysteric after seeing Sid in this condition and Nivi even didn't bother to ask Viren how is he when she knew he was also with Bhaiji.

hey resham& cutie nivren...sorry don't knw ur names...
me too hd d same questions...y doesn't nivi ever consider viren...he hs done so much fr her...y doesn't she appreciate it???wonder wat d ctz r doin...nivi knws to thank every one whether they help hr or nt...bt wen it coms to viren...nivi completely forgts it...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Even I was thinking the same when like when she thanked Sid I asked why. Even I never felt her those emotions of her for Viren. If her acting was poor like Divya and she hadn't shown those emotions for others then I could have understand. She had already shown those emotions where she is actually scared for her loosing father, she was more tensed about Sid when Bhaiji threatened them rather than Viren. They even didn't show for once Nivi asking Viren are you ok like chanchal did. Divya went hysteric after seeing Sid in this condition and Nivi even didn't bother to ask Viren how is he when she knew he was also with Bhaiji.

This is the same i wrote after that episode... Nivi more worried for Sid and not for Viren knowing Viren was caught by Bhaiji's goon...and then CC asked Viren whether he was ok but not Nivi...Nivi was not at all concerned for Viren...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Raj, CTs need to incorporate these small small scenes and gestures in their writing. These small things make a hell lot of difference in the story. They are not realizing the importance of these small talks that are so very necessary between husband wife.
This is the same i wrote after that episode... Nivi more worried for Sid and not for Viren knowing Viren was caught by Bhaiji's goon...and then CC asked Viren whether he was ok but not Nivi...Nivi was not at all concerned for Viren...
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raj, CTs need to incorporate these small small scenes and gestures in their writing. These small things make a hell lot of difference in the story. They are not realizing the importance of these small talks that are so very necessary between husband wife.

Ghar ki murghi daal baraber
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not murgi but Murga as murga do give importance to his murgi😉😆
minu2011 thumbnail
So true - Viren is the only one!

Agree with what all of you have said, why can't Nivi realize what an amazing husband she has -- what can't he be the center of her world like she is of his??  Why does she have to be a DIL, friend of SIds, daughter, sister, everything else but a wife.  If someone you love is even in the slightest of danger one goes nuts with worry but not our Nivi -- why can't they show even these normal things in the serial???  When will they???😕
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its imp to show expressions of love in short and simpler scenes...why cant they show it...I loved the Mirchi scene where for the first time I could see the affection frm Nivi's side...just by showing that she has consummated its not reflecting that she cares for Viren..show us that from her side as well...and reflecting both the sides...not that when one shows love the other one plays indifferent or jealous
sarahagstn thumbnail

Not murgi but Murga as murga do give importance to his murgi😉😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£
 So right!
minu2011 thumbnail

In my view Viren will blackmail Nivi emotionally using Dweeta. He will ask Nivi to go and commit suiside and leave the innocent child totering. What fate the innocent child has got first she lost her mother and now the one who should fill all the void of mother is going to commit suicide. This blackmailing will surely work on Nivi.

See, you were spot on Rachu!!!
Previous
1 2 3 4