Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Resham, but for Nivi it is family that is important and not Viren. Sometimes I doubt if she considers Viren as her family or not. If Viren comes before family or not. Seriously I will be very very disappointed tomorrow if she stays back for baby and if CTs don't give these dialogues to Viren. I am waiting for tomorrow now.

Anju... as far as we know out CT's this is what they will do ... and this is very irritating...

Is Viren important for Nivi or not?  

that is why i mentioned earlier that Nivi many a time is selfish only thinks for herself and for everyone other that viren to be mahan... though i love her i get very angry with this behavior of hers...fi she does not care for Viren they should not have come back...
Viren on the other hand... his whole world revolves around Nivi and her happiness...what can a girl want ... and she does not appreciate this...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
And we are dreading to see this..the lovely bond btw husband-wife m dying to see...can v not have Nivi giving her one day to Viren exclusively and all those lovey dovey dialogs...ohh dear..v r not expectng too much right
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Resham we all NivRen fans are waiting for the day from the start of their wedding that Nivi will consider Viren before family like Viren do but till now it hasn't happen. True she loves him cares for him but he do come after the family. She never even once told him that she is here because of him. She remember only if she needs him, he is upset. Even to rush the serial they didn't show her painful expressions properly when Viren got into accident and his life in danger. Then she was more angry than concerned when he was beaten up by Bhaiji. So never gave proper expressions of her fear of loosing him.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Thts the worst part naa...a wife will go hysterical if anything happens to her husband...and would be there with him...just being present and enacting by saying tht I will be here...not done...V all r waitng fr tht one moment where Nivi will open her heart out for Viren and tell him his importance in her life...

In the SR epi too I srsly wanted to ask question when Viren said tumne toh bata diya ki main tumhare liye kya hoon...when
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thts the worst part naa...a wife will go hysterical if anything happens to her husband...and would be there with him...just being present and enacting by saying tht I will be here...not done...V all r waitng fr tht one moment where Nivi will open her heart out for Viren and tell him his importance in her life...

In the SR epi too I srsly wanted to ask question when Viren said tumne toh bata diya ki main tumhare liye kya hoon...when

Even I was thinking the same when like when she thanked Sid I asked why. Even I never felt her those emotions of her for Viren. If her acting was poor like Divya and she hadn't shown those emotions for others then I could have understand. She had already shown those emotions where she is actually scared for her loosing father, she was more tensed about Sid when Bhaiji threatened them rather than Viren. They even didn't show for once Nivi asking Viren are you ok like chanchal did. Divya went hysteric after seeing Sid in this condition and Nivi even didn't bother to ask Viren how is he when she knew he was also with Bhaiji.
*Resham* thumbnail
True and ths wht hurts the most yaar...the CT's should work on this damage
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I merged all your views here and sent it out to RS. I have begged him to show us Nivi's concern for Viren. Hoping for the best.

*Resham* thumbnail
Thx Anju..hopefully they would listen to us...v r not asking anything bigger
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I can understand Anju the only times Viren is most important for Nivi is when he is angry. Sometime I feel they both play cat and dog race when Viren is running behind Nivi then Nivi is busy with others and when Nivi start showing her concern then Viren is busy with his insecurity. When both of them are ok or happy with eachother then CT's fast-forward the serial to come close to tragic period. Before Divya's accident couldn't they give 1 episode full of NivRen romance was this too much to ask. I know show needs problems for protagonist to move the story forward but couldn't they show even single episode full of enjoyment In Bidaai too they had so many occasions of celebrations where everyone enjoyed wholeheartedly without any problem.

well said...dis is wt d ctz always do...here every happy occasion is messd up...dere is no festival or celebration dat d ctz didn't mess up...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u sweeti and ya in pre verin say something about the baby hope he will reaturn his nivi back all the best