General Discussion # 10 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Na not like that ... I like all kinds of Movies ... the emoticon is for not getting Pirates ke tickets ... I want to watch it !!!! But I know tickets nahi milege .. and I don't have any idea about the telugu films these days !!!

So... you are back??? no movie???
As expected ... Didn't get tickets ... & now watching a Telugu movie !!! Chalo koi nahi ... Baad mein dekh lenge Pirates !!!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

As expected ... Didn't get tickets ... & now watching a Telugu movie !!! Chalo koi nahi ... Baad mein dekh lenge Pirates !!!

Ayyo... em parvaledu... book the tickets online for tomorrow... and now njoy the telugu movie..
deleted Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by save-the-TIGER

Abhijeet should shave his head

This is an unnecessary comment.
Agree with vis di, don't know why people post such comments.
Anyway, I saw today's promo. Nothing intresting.🥱
will rather watch Dada in action today...

I am praying that KXP loses today!!!
Today is match @8:00pm. All the best to you Yuvi. Hope Dada plays a good inning today. I want Dada and no. 3 and Yuvi at no. 4. He is batting to low. Ryder will do a dhamakedar opening I guess.
One thing I don't understand is that why didn't the selectors select Rahul Sharma for the west Indies tour? Instead they have picked up Ishant Sharma and that Amit Mishra. Rahul was far deserving that these guys. Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Saadrita still has not given her party yet...  😒