General Discussion # 10 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
@Rashida...Sorry for the late reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASHIDA...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURN'S OF THE DAYπŸ˜ƒ...ALLAH APP Ko ZINDAGII KI TAMAM KUSHYEAN ATTA KARA ...AMEEN😊😊

Hehehe ... I looked out a lot for it but couldn't find anyone with that πŸ˜› ... missed the epi too ...

Kal bhi ponytail banana ... Kal bhi search pe niklungi πŸ˜†

I've already been tagged as very less social and always into lappy and CID .. by one relative ... Though I was defended by someothet :)
haha... for the next 2 days i am not gonna step out of my house...its weekend...
I have already put my mobile on silent, so that no one calls me.. to meet them. πŸ˜‰

Have to finish reading the stories... πŸ˜Š

waise mai nahi dikhi...lekin koi kaajal ki kurthi waali bhi nahi dikhi kya???πŸ˜›
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Na ... I was so busy tackling with the Kaajal type heels ki dekh nahi paayi πŸ˜›

God !!!! The stories ... Kab padhungi
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Na ... I was so busy tackling with the Kaajal type heels ki dekh nahi paayi πŸ˜›

God !!!! The stories ... Kab padhungi

πŸ˜†

read them.. 26th last date,,,,...
You have to write reviews... choose for the awards,,, and do the guess work...
Nice one, sunny. Liked it!

I will try to continue it tomorrow.
took out the caps ..will post them tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
Back to duo DP. Abhijeet protested yesterday by becoming Mr India and I cannot be for long without either of them.

This is from the 'is box mein biwi milegi' scene in Dr O's treasure(I think...πŸ˜›).
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Back to duo DP. Abhijeet protested yesterday by becoming Mr India and I cannot be for long without either of them.

This is from the 'is box mein biwi milegi' scene in Dr O's treasure(I think...πŸ˜›).

Oh! Dr O, my favorite caseπŸ˜† It brought me to IF
Edited by nandiniraizada - 12 years ago
@Vis ... Thanks for dp change !!! And jab Daya sir smiles ... You come to "hum bhi tumhaare dost hai" DP !!

Well today is Rajiv Gandhi's 20th death anniversary !!! I pay my heartfelt tribute to my favourite leader and inspiration !!!