General Discussion # 10 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago

Now even I am going out today. I have the same kurti which Kajal wore in the bomb diffusion scene in Chemical Bomb. I'll wear that. Astonish and Bhavana can recognise me. 😛

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
vis, it doesn't look like 'YOU' when Daya is in your dp ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by visrom

Arey why don't you make our job easy?Just wear a jacket  and pointy heeled boots.

Haha.,... Then you'll have to wait outside apollo hospital ...and look for a patient with breathing problem 😉
It's a sacrifice Chinnu. 😭 To get back my smiling Daya. I had put Madam T but everyone objected. So, this is my sacrifice.
Originally posted by astonish

Haha.,... Then you'll have to wait outside apollo hospital ...and look for a patient with breathing problem 😉
🤣  and a heel fracture. Then we can be sure this is Astonish!!! Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

It's a sacrifice Chinnu. 😭 To get back my smiling Daya. I had put Madam T but everyone objected. So, this is my sacrifice.

I find no change in your DPVis ... i see abhi sir and daya sir.. dost toh hum bhi tumhaare...
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Refresh it...you'll see a very very handsome Daya.

Now even I am going out today. I have the same kurti which Kajal wore in the bomb diffusion scene in Chemical Bomb. I'll wear that. Astonish and Bhavana can recognise me. 😛

Bhav's even you come out of your house.. with some diffrent style... koi na koi ...kahin na kahin...shayad dikh jaaye...??? it'll be easy for Vis and me to recognize you also
Well.. want do you wanna try 😉
putting his dp is a sacrifice ? !!!!
Well bhavana and I could well be in adjacent houses. 😆 And Astonish...I don't think you are too far away if  it's near  the ex-CM's house.😉 Edited by visrom - 12 years ago