General Discussion # 10 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Really the dress is so horrible...
yup... the white top is not matching...

& the hairstyle!!!! 🤢

Even minimal accessories are adding to the fashion fiasco...
Nowadays, the best dressed actress in bollywood is Sonam Kapoor... she always has the right choice...
She's welcome to wear whatever she wants in any public appearance in India. But I feel in the Cannes festival, she's an ambassador of our country, so she has to be a bit more careful about her choices. I really feel hurt when I read all those articles about her fashion disaster in international sites. When someone from abroad ridicules an Indian woman for her dress sense, I tend to take it personally.

(Aditya sir's orange shirt and different coloured buttons can be easily forgiven)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
But the problem is they never feel that they represents our country
Hmm yeah I agree this dress wasn't that good !!! Anyways ... I guess CID's Dress designer's twin bro must be working for her 😆 ...
Anyways ... God .. I tried watching an episode of Chajje Chajje !!! Since we've got guests over here who watch every possible soap .. I tried this ... and I've gone bonkers .. literally !! 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪
editedEdited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
The govt has changed in Kerala too.
Please don't remind me of the orange shirt .. I sometimes feel the stylist deliberately made him wear it to 🤬.. On how many occassions do we see mature men weaing that shade of orange?? Forget that, a CID officer, who holds a very important position as a government official wearing bright showy fancy colours during his everyday work ( Even Salunkhe's floral shirts in this regard..)... 🤢... Wrapping it up with an ancient coat didn't help...