CID

General Discussion # 10 - Page 7

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saadrita

@ DK- Well my sir says that the era of Didigiri has arrived in WB to replace dadagiri... 😆

Well said Saadrita...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Saadrita - Dadagiri is something else... & we love to see that in Cricket Grounds or in ZEE Bangla. ðŸ˜‰
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right now a procession mad with the joy of winning is passing through my para.. Drums being beaten, whistle being blown.. Dancing men & women... Bengalis are so obssessed with politics... Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
fortunately there has not been such a thing in my area... at least till now...
away_from_TV thumbnail
You know the drum beats are exactly similar to the one played during Durga Puja.. It's a festival for them...😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know this is a bit OT, but still had to speak out.

I always read about Aishwarya Rai's fashion disasters at the Cannes festival. This is the latest.

I always feel she has really got a bad designer. I wonder how someone as good looking as her, someone who won the Miss World title, inspite of all the bad feedback over her costume for the last several years could again mess it up! Honestly, this one looks really odd and looks like she might trip and fall anytime.

No offence meant, but just felt like saying.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
hope it doesn't turn into a festival of blood...  😒
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... Bengal election results today I guess !!! FB,TV flooded with it !!! I'm actually happy that these elections are happening now  ... else had they happened earlier ... I'd have gone crazy writing political journalistic reports ... my main field of journalism as subject is political analysis and journalistic writing 😆
anonymous7 thumbnail
U r right Visdi...she might trip over at any time... who is her fashion designer now?
away_from_TV thumbnail
Yuck!! What a dress!!! The designer was in a mood of experimentation I guess... But being an international celeb she should have sensed it... Had the white part of her dress retained the blue colour of the lower part, the dress would have looked tolerable..