General Discussion # 10 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I won't reveal the name .. Think hard you are a CIDian come on... you know how Maggie noodles look like..
Ah... realised!!!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Although the most horrible was the center shock hair... posted somewhere yesterday!

Sahi  jawaab... Please don't remind me of the centre shock thing.. That was first time that person made us laugh...

Hello Guys,, whats going onn?can i take part in discussion also?
well... ekta kapoor has recently acted in CID.

Imagine she is impressed by Shradhdha's acting skill.

She decides to make her heroine of her next serial!!!!!!!!!

what will hapen? 😉
Hello Neeme..
@ DK -If that happens, i pomise I will never write anything bad about  K serials in my entire life... I will remain grateful to her for eternity.. I promise to endorse Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi... MY DP will have some unusual faces...
@Neeme - Hi!
Ekta Siggies will be all around... 😆

Moreover, Ekta will be given a spcl award at next year's Gallantry Awards!

I have never put on any siggie..Ekat's wil be the inaugural one...
Well Shraddha is already doing another show.. it's based on the blockbuster Jab We met...That's why she is Miss India sometimes...

@ DK- Star plus...

OMG ? In spit of Having a crush on Tasha you never tried to watch 'Laado".. But now that you have come to know about Shraddha's new show, you are showing more enthusiasm in watching SM???
Ye main kya sun rahi hoon!!! Bechari Vaishnavi...
@Saadrita - well... I hv watched some episodes of laado... those which are Vaishnavi centric... ðŸ˜Š

& about SM... well... i wanted to know which channel is so unlucky! 😆