Ive Started hating the CCBM story...Sorry guys

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys Im really sorry to say, But ive started hating the tracks in CCBM... Im tired of seeing Nivi cry!!! No person in this world wud be this batnaseeb!!! Cumon re, ppl dont have the simple sense of understanding Death...
For the first tym in my these months i feel i wasted tym in watchng ccbm.. We've always waitie to see somethng good for our Nivren, But Never!!! Everytym they have to face problems... Nivi is crying, Viren is consoling her, or Viren and Nivi arent talking due to some reason...
This is no where Real!!! The CTs cant think creative one bit...
I feel Ccbm is turning manhoos now... But still watchng it only for MY HERO- KM!!! If he wasnt Viren i wud seriously not watch it...
Im pleading to the CTs- Please before the show ends atleast once i wud like to see the bubbly Neha onscreen in Nivedita!!! Im tired of seeing the rona dhona... All these days i didnt complaint when she was made to cry because of the romance and cute moments of Nivren... Abhi there is nothing left to see in the show!!! This has becum a saas bahu serial just tht its between chachi and Nivi.. CC is quite nw...
God... I cant biliv our CCBm is going down because of the stupid Cts!!!
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ekta...I wrote in the Nivren thread that if Nivi doesnt cry for a whole week we will party together...

This is crazy..as u said...if not for KM then this show would hv not even been watched by many of us...its only bec of him we r taking the crap yet again
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta... me too...poor neha...she has to portray an entirely opposite character onscreen..want to see a happy and bubbly nivedita..and hemalatha is so much obsessed with divya...and she is hurting nivi without any reasons...i can't see nivi crying like this...the CT's need to cry...i will provide a bucket and a tissue box to them...they r getting into my nerves...!!
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree wid u completely.I really want d old nivren days back.😍
their magical chemistry &romance cud change d entire atmosphere. &also bring up
d TRPs.

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree...charm of Nivren is fading day by day...CTs u need 2 do something...if u really want 2 save dis show...
Kinshuk k lye toh ye sab bardashat karna parta hai ...!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im gettin bored with da lame tracks and i agree with u guys...
creatives have totally ruined da show big time and now they'r totally clueless wat to offer us next urghhh

outsource some brains for ur CVs RS!!!!!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sach yaar mein toh sirf kinshuk ke liye ye sab bardasht kar rahi hooon batanahi kab ye CTS  sudreghe
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
don't said that guys ...
daffodils06 thumbnail
tak it easy ekta dear...seeing nivi always cryin &gettin accused fr  every bad thing dat happens...somtimes i think it is better to stop watchin d show..bcoz d ctz r nt gonna show anything nice...where nivi is happy  whole heartedly...uske khushi ki aage ya peeche koi gham na ho...