wonderfulClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=tanthya]Clap...BRILLIANT !!!

You have to post more often Milli ...quite a refreshing post  and a welcome one ...Big smile

Tanthya dear, MKAP was one show I really liked as it was like a whiff of fresh air, bold and oh so different. I wish it was yesterday once more!

Don't we all !!

On that note, I will share with you all something I have always felt vis a vis Hindi shows. All of you must have noticed that seriel couples marry in haste  but take ages in consummating their relationship. The Cvs believe and not just of MKAP that this delayed gratification will keep their audiences in tenterhooks as the long period of  anticipation will heighten the pleasure. After the ecstasy comes the agony! Now the Cvs are stuck. What is it that will now keep the audiences in their fold. The next best thing that stirs an  Indian woman's heart is the thought of having a soutan!

My question is can we really blame the Cvs for their linear thinking or somewhere we, as an audience are equally to be blamed. What if , it was not a pickle but incompatibility that would have rocked their marriage. What if the Cvs had the courage to show P nursing a superiority complex against K, being embarrassed by his lack of education, social graces and the crudity of the thakurs. Would the Indian audiences would have still considered P their heroine?

You know it is said that we get the government we deserve. Do we get the shows we deserve.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettea_umaMERARAIHamiSkyPristineSoulhussainramsoMayavi-26carisma2....Poojie....tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Have nothing to sayU said it all...ClapStar,just wanna welcome U on forum again...DO write more milli...Big smile

Mili27

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hia hun,
Good to see a post from thee.

Someone needs to enlighten the cvs, their use of the three r's still not sustain mkap.

Good to see ya...

Mili27

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=tanthya]Clap...BRILLIANT !!!

You have to post more often Milli ...quite a refreshing post and a welcome one ...Big smile

Tanthya dear, MKAP was one show I really liked as it was like a whiff of fresh air, bold and oh so different. I wish it was yesterday once more!

</div>

Don't we all !!

<div>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">On that note, I will share with you all something I have always felt vis a vis Hindi shows. All of you must have noticed that seriel couples marry in haste but take ages in consummating their relationship. The Cvs believe and not just of MKAP that this delayed gratification will keep their audiences in tenterhooks as the long period ofanticipation will heighten the pleasure. After the ecstasy comes the agony! Now the Cvs are stuck. What is it that will now keep the audiences in their fold. The next best thing that stirs an Indian woman's heart is the thought of having a soutan!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">My question is can we really blame the Cvs for their linear thinking or somewhere we, as an audience areequally to be blamed. What if , it was not a pickle but incompatibility that would haverocked their marriage. What if the Cvs had the courage to show P nursing a superiority complex against K, being embarrassed by his lack of education, social graces and the crudity of the thakurs. Would the Indian audiences would have still considered P their heroine? </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">You know it is said that we her the government we deserve. Do we get the shows we deserve.</font>
I was thinking along the same lines, they want to give k another much waited for sr.
Next to follow will be memory losses, over the cliff jumps, back from the dead, plastic surgery...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27HamiSky....Poojie....tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Oh i like youu!!!! You justhave to stick around!!!

Great post - never thought I'd be applauding the CVs for anything!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAItanthya

meena.. IF-Rockerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
good postClap

Mili27

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Milli... Hug Hug

whr have you been dear??

Btw... LALLANTOP POST..

Mili27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index