Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

12th May 2011 Promo:BharLi Honeymoon (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

After all it's not like the usual scenes, where Murli can come from behind and hug her!  He'd have to shuffle on his knees first!! ROFL 

murli will first slowly guide her climb a ladder or stool and then hug her LOL ... but still bharti's whole body will finish within murli's half ROFL lol

Rakhie & Jas

That's a hoot ROFL (Jas, somehow, I can't download those smilieys w/o my virus checker being a kabab mein haddi, even when disabled)

Why not just do the obvious?  Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding.  That would be romantic.  Then just lay her down on the bed, and blur the image.  Unless of course, they want to produce a Paris Hilton home video.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Rakhie & Jas

That's a hoot ROFL (Jas, somehow, I can't download those smilieys w/o my virus checker being a kabab mein haddi, even when disabled)

Why not just do the obvious?  Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding.  That would be romantic.  Then just lay her down on the bed, and blur the image.  Unless of course, they want to produce a Paris Hilton home video.

Vrish, that's fine.  He can do that once, twice maybe.  But he can't do the same thing all the time can he?LOL  And I've no doubt it's something we will see.  But what else can they do?

Even standing in front of each other and having an eyelock isn't as easy as it is for other couples.  For a start their eyes don't meet at the same level! LOL

Bechara Murli will forever have to plan even these moments.  He can't have a spontaneous eye-lock, without ensuring there is a ladder or chair or something on stand-by! ROFL

So a 'proper' hug is out.  The usual eye-lock is out.  Holding each other around the waist is out.  walking with arms around each others waist is out.  So basically anything that involves them standing up is out. 

Murli it appears that the only kind of romancing you can do with your missus, is horizontally!! ROFLROFL

Chal beta, go for it! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

the creatives will have to be extra creative and come up with effective romance...i agree it is not going to be easy...conventional hugs or holding each other around the waist is not a possibility for sure...
i agree with rakhie...

but i still have great fascination for eye locks... i would love that to be happening quite often...for that they should be sitting either on their sofa or their bed more often than usual to get that required eye level...
murli, right now has started to feel the love...and in love, the partners move around the physical and psychological aspects of each others' personalities...that is what true love demands...
it is just a matter of acceptance for the viewers and onlookers, whether on screen or real life.
the other day, i saw a GORA couple, same situation...they looked really happy and contented...

i would definitely like to see how best the writer and the bavd team put up an appealing display of this very sensitive, yet extremely important side of murli/bharti relationship...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-Rakhie_08fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Phir se Shimla?

What, the rest of India has dissappeared into oblivion or something??

Sheesh.  I wouldn't have thought anyone would want to go back to a place that was associated with such bad memories.

Anyhoo, let's see what happens this time.  I can't take the BharLi romance quite seriously yet.  But nevertheless it is all rather cute in a way. 

@bold I can't take this show seriously let alone the romance LOL but there are some cuteness in it I suppose Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding. 

LOLLOL for that bharti has to jump from somewhere everytime and murli can catch her and have eyelock LOLLOL ROFLROFLROFLROFL... imagine murli picking her up while standing ..he has to lift her like a child ROFLROFL  lol

murli is so madly in love with bharti lolLOL ...so dont be surprised if he follows spiderman  

Rae24addicted1Rakhie_08fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

murli is so madly in love with bharti lolLOL ...so dont be surprised if he follows spiderman  

ROFLROFLROFL

mahwish93addicted1Rae24-JaZ-

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding. 

LOLLOL for that bharti has to jump from somewhere everytime and murli can catch her and have eyelock ROFL... imagine murli picking her up while standing ..he has to lift her like a child ROFLROFL  lol

Murli aka Spiderman ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
You know he keeps saving these girls randomly , he is halfway there ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index