12th May 2011 Promo:BharLi Honeymoon - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

the creatives will have to be extra creative and come up with effective romance...i agree it is not going to be easy...conventional hugs or holding each other around the waist is not a possibility for sure...
i agree with rakhie...

but i still have great fascination for eye locks... i would love that to be happening quite often...for that they should be sitting either on their sofa or their bed more often than usual to get that required eye level...
murli, right now has started to feel the love...and in love, the partners move around the physical and psychological aspects of each others' personalities...that is what true love demands...
it is just a matter of acceptance for the viewers and onlookers, whether on screen or real life.
the other day, i saw a GORA couple, same situation...they looked really happy and contented...

i would definitely like to see how best the writer and the bavd team put up an appealing display of this very sensitive, yet extremely important side of murli/bharti relationship...

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Phir se Shimla?

What, the rest of India has dissappeared into oblivion or something??

Sheesh.  I wouldn't have thought anyone would want to go back to a place that was associated with such bad memories.

Anyhoo, let's see what happens this time.  I can't take the BharLi romance quite seriously yet.  But nevertheless it is all rather cute in a way. 

@bold I can't take this show seriously let alone the romance ðŸ˜† but there are some cuteness in it I suppose 😊
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding. 

😆😆 for that bharti has to jump from somewhere everytime and murli can catch her and have eyelock 😆😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣... imagine murli picking her up while standing ..he has to lift her like a child 🤣🤣  lol

murli is so madly in love with bharti lol😆 ...so dont be surprised if he follows spiderman  

Originally posted by --jas--

murli is so madly in love with bharti lol😆 ...so dont be surprised if he follows spiderman  

🤣🤣🤣
well if they can show bharti seducing murli ...so i wont be surprised if it turns vice cersa 🤣
Originally posted by --jas--

😆😆 for that bharti has to jump from somewhere everytime and murli can catch her and have eyelock 🤣... imagine murli picking her up while standing ..he has to lift her like a child 🤣🤣  lol

Murli aka Spiderman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know he keeps saving these girls randomly , he is halfway there 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Murli aka Spiderman 🤣
You know he keeps saving these girls randomly , he is halfway there 🤣🤣🤣

He will have to pick her up like a kid.

He may be Spiderman, but it's impossible to think of Bharti as MJ.
🤣