http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQF_PRFZSg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownaddicted1simibrar1990CrazzyBusy

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
*Shruti*

Thanks for doing this.  Note that I've put all BAVD promos in this thread, to get around the issue of multiple people posting the same promo threads, which I've seen in the past

-ll- BAVD :: PROMOS -ll-

On, the promo itself, strange choice of honeymoon spot - Shimla - given that that was where they had come to grief last time.  Maybe they should have gone to Mussourie or Darjeeling or Ladakh.  Might have enjoyed it more there.  Just wonder how Murli will react this time, if people start teasing Bharti or accusing him of child marriage?  Bharti, take your voter ID card along.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-Shipra_SfuzzyfaceRakhie_08CrazzyBusy

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
just popped in to say thanks Shruti for the vid- so honeymoon again didn't I say that they should- after all anything to get out of the house...seeing as they went through the whole remarraige why not go to the same place(!) why Simla?? Couldn't you hav picked a better place...first time they'll be out
in the public eye after the wedding so are we going to see Murli leap to his wife's defense should the oportunity arise...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Phir se Shimla?

What, the rest of India has dissappeared into oblivion or something??

Sheesh.  I wouldn't have thought anyone would want to go back to a place that was associated with such bad memories.

Anyhoo, let's see what happens this time.  I can't take the BharLi romance quite seriously yet.  But nevertheless it is all rather cute in a way. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownaddicted1.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

so are they going to consummate ? i think watching murli these days...he is quite ready for it LOL

well, i think they are not yet ready...but any thing can happen since it is their private life...LOL!!!
it is hard to judge how the flow of events would go on a man n wife's honeymoon...

i am enjoying murli's change of feelings right now...
it is a beautiful subject on its own because so far we are only used to of watching conventional hero/heroins and their change of feelings...
here we have to treat bharti like a regular human being with same human emotions...
murli's falling in love has really broken the old and set norms which were based on discrimination between human beings...what matters most is a good human being...she is a pretty person and i would love to see her attaining the love of her husband without jeopardizing her integrity...

i would not like though any one creating a mess in their happy moments...that would be the last thing i  like to see on my television screen, but there is a possibility there because these shows thrive on such situations...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwish93bavdfanaddicted1Rae24.Vrish.Shipra_SfuzzyfaceRakhie_08

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
The BharLi 'ship is intriguing because of the very fact that they are not your typical hero-heroine, yet at the same time they are exactly like the rest of us.

So it will be interesting to see how CV's write this fledgling romance.  A lot of the conventional methods of portraying romance will be redundant in this case for two reasons. 

One that Bharti is a dwarf while her husband is not.  That creates a whole lot of psychological problems as it is.

And the second, which is an extention of the first if you like, is the physical difference between them.

How do two people who are of such drastically different heights woo each other and get physically intimate? Wink  I'm not saying it's an impossibility, but merely inquisitive as to how CV's will show this. 

After all it's not like the usual scenes, where Murli can come from behind and hug her!  He'd have to shuffle on his knees first!! ROFL

(And I don't mean that to be offensive.  I just envisioned it in my head while writing it and found it funny)

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 May 2011 at 11:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1samirah23.Vrish.Shipra_Sfuzzyface-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

After all it's not like the usual scenes, where Murli can come from behind and hug her!  He'd have to shuffle on his knees first!! ROFL 

murli will first slowly guide her climb a ladder or stool and then hug her LOL ... but still bharti's whole body will finish within murli's half ROFL lol

Edited by --jas-- - 12 May 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index