Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS at it again nakku and saab doll (Page 6)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

This doll proves our earlier theory. They thing anyone with a stubble can play Dutta. Now its the turn of a doll with a stubble.
dis rely is d biggst joke eva!!!

i jus find it disgusting...beraang tv has made a beautiful love story into such a horibble mess...DISGUSTINGDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noreyHamlet53

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
mahi shud jus quit the show yaar...acting mad aint reali working for her...its looking stupid esp with the dolls n tht... she'd rather quit bt i doubt she will...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noreydranuchithoomIsHeZ.xHamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

mahi shud jus quit the show yaar...acting mad aint reali working for her...its looking stupid esp with the dolls n tht... she'd rather quit bt i doubt she will...
i second u!!

rely feel 4 da girl man she has 2 go thru soo much...

we feel like crying jus at the thought of such torture by beraang...imagine wat she must be goin thru...toleratin those heartless ppls stupid ideas!!!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

noreyYuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i second u!!

we feel like crying jus at the thought of such torture by beraang...imagine wat she must be goin thru...toleratin those heartless ppls stupid ideas!!!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
yh bt if she's nt liking the shw thn she cn always quit... i mean she is bound 2 gt offers else wer bt she shud tke her stand n call it quits if she doesnt believe in the character anymre... if she does thn thts a dif thing bt i feel from the IF video she surely didnt hav a clue abt wts going on n didnt genuinely mean a word she was sayin... mayb its time for her to quit thn... other actors r tkin up dif wrk..mayb shes waiting for the ryt 1 n thn myt quit hu knws

noreymIsHeZ.x

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
The show is damn boring and hence even the SBS segments are boring but what I want to know is was MV on her cellphone again. Her dedication to her cell phone is amazing. LOL So guys any new pics of MV and her cellphone. This cellphone dedication could help to make the SBS segments interesting.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoomIsHeZ.xHamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i second u!!

yh bt if she's nt liking the shw thn she cn always quit... i mean she is bound 2 gt offers else wer bt she shud tke her stand n call it quits if she doesnt believe in the character anymre... if she does thn thts a dif thing bt i feel from the IF video she surely didnt hav a clue abt wts going on n didnt genuinely mean a word she was sayin... mayb its time for her to quit thn... other actors r tkin up dif wrk..mayb shes waiting for the ryt 1 n thn myt quit hu knws
tru...mayb she needz dis job atm ... but am sur she can defo get offers beter den dis! wel anythng is beta den LCLDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

lol yh mayb shes also waiting 2 get gud offers 4 sum movie lyk MR but isnt takin d risk of losing dis while waitin 4 sum oda LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

The show is damn boring and hence even the SBS segments are boring but what I want to know is was MV on her cellphone again. Her dedication to her cell phone is amazing. LOL So guys any new pics of MV and her cellphone. This cellphone dedication could help to make the SBS segments interesting.LOL
i havnt been watchng d shw o sbs segmnt sinc MR left...but am damn sur they must b a torture 2 watch!!Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Kevachithoo

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

good one yuviClapClapClap

mishy u got yr answerLOLLOLLOL

mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

Go to top