SBS at it again nakku and saab doll - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

yup Azy, so it is not only us that is making fun of him now... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But one thing I am happy with this he has given the cooking to her😳

, the more he eats her food the sooner he gonna catch something and get  disappear !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonam604

hey guys mishal ki koi news mili kya?😭
nothing no mention of MR what so ever, just that dutta has come in laagi in the form of a doll...gora chitta.....i mean ...that is why i said it has become a joke😭😭...though we all know the second edition is one...it hurts
Originally posted by AzMishy

But one thing I am happy with this he has given the cooking to her😳

, the more he eats her food the sooner he gonna catch something and get  disappear !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ha ha azy that and a combination of yr crying as srush said shld do it...remember he hates "rona"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mozart66

Viji! Yeh kya dekh rahi hai tu aaj kal? Seriously! This serial is driving everybody mad! The news channels, the audiences, even the actors and the makers too! The ONLY happy PERSON about this whole crapfest is THE PS!

Wah yeh toh kamal ho gaya!
WORD!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mozart66

Viji! Yeh kya dekh rahi hai tu aaj kal? Seriously! This serial is driving everybody mad! The news channels, the audiences, even the actors and the makers too! The ONLY happy PERSON about this whole crapfest is THE PS!

Wah yeh toh kamal ho gaya!
yeah manju...i really don't know why i stumble upon SBS all the time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and get such wonderful 😲 news to share...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i really wonder why they are not taking such taunting seriously...πŸ˜•...talk about thick skin..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ha ha azy that and a combination of yr crying as srush said shld do it...remember he hates "rona"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok then shall I start my crying!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

</div>

<div>
i heard that too priya...but u know these news reporters they say anything they want...and we will start hoping ...so i just let that go

u r right dear,
its much better to ignore it.
bhad me jaye naku aur uska pagalpan we want mishal back in the show thats it😑 i m sorry agar naku ke fans ko bura laga ho to.
Originally posted by sonam604

bhad me jaye naku aur uska pagalpan we want mishal back in the show thats it😑 i m sorry agar naku ke fans ko bura laga ho to.
nope sonam...totally get it...most of us feel that way...he made us like her...not the other way round, which is what the team thinks prob and are still going on with this second editionπŸ˜†

nope sonam...totally get it...most of us feel that way...he made us like her...not the other way round, which is what the team thinks prob and are still going on with this second editionπŸ˜†

Yes v true!!😳

It is Dutta who made us love nakku and its this pair we fell in love with
, and if they  think it's the other way around then God Plzz help them!!!πŸ˜†

And if they think they can pair her with any tom dick n harry🀒 n it will work like DNπŸ˜†, then they too have lost it like Nakku!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago