SBS at it again nakku and saab doll - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

This doll proves our earlier theory. They thing anyone with a stubble can play Dutta. Now its the turn of a doll with a stubble.
dis rely is d biggst joke eva!!!

i jus find it disgusting...beraang tv has made a beautiful love story into such a horibble mess...DISGUSTING🀒🀒🀒
mahi shud jus quit the show yaar...acting mad aint reali working for her...its looking stupid esp with the dolls n tht... she'd rather quit bt i doubt she will...
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

mahi shud jus quit the show yaar...acting mad aint reali working for her...its looking stupid esp with the dolls n tht... she'd rather quit bt i doubt she will...
i second u!!

rely feel 4 da girl man she has 2 go thru soo much...

we feel like crying jus at the thought of such torture by beraang...imagine wat she must be goin thru...toleratin those heartless ppls stupid ideas!!!🀒🀒🀒
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

i second u!!

rely feel 4 da girl man she has 2 go thru soo much...

we feel like crying jus at the thought of such torture by beraang...imagine wat she must be goin thru...toleratin those heartless ppls stupid ideas!!!🀒🀒🀒
yh bt if she's nt liking the shw thn she cn always quit... i mean she is bound 2 gt offers else wer bt she shud tke her stand n call it quits if she doesnt believe in the character anymre... if she does thn thts a dif thing bt i feel from the IF video she surely didnt hav a clue abt wts going on n didnt genuinely mean a word she was sayin... mayb its time for her to quit thn... other actors r tkin up dif wrk..mayb shes waiting for the ryt 1 n thn myt quit hu knws
The show is damn boring and hence even the SBS segments are boring but what I want to know is was MV on her cellphone again. Her dedication to her cell phone is amazing. πŸ˜† So guys any new pics of MV and her cellphone. This cellphone dedication could help to make the SBS segments interesting.πŸ˜†

yh bt if she's nt liking the shw thn she cn always quit... i mean she is bound 2 gt offers else wer bt she shud tke her stand n call it quits if she doesnt believe in the character anymre... if she does thn thts a dif thing bt i feel from the IF video she surely didnt hav a clue abt wts going on n didnt genuinely mean a word she was sayin... mayb its time for her to quit thn... other actors r tkin up dif wrk..mayb shes waiting for the ryt 1 n thn myt quit hu knws
tru...mayb she needz dis job atm ... but am sur she can defo get offers beter den dis! wel anythng is beta den LCL🀒

lol yh mayb shes also waiting 2 get gud offers 4 sum movie lyk MR but isnt takin d risk of losing dis while waitin 4 sum oda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Keva

The show is damn boring and hence even the SBS segments are boring but what I want to know is was MV on her cellphone again. Her dedication to her cell phone is amazing.  So guys any new pics of MV and her cellphone. This cellphone dedication could help to make the SBS segments interesting.
i havnt been watchng d shw o sbs segmnt sinc MR left...but am damn sur they must b a torture 2 watch!!πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good one yuviπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

mishy u got yr answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

COLORS made me SPEECHLESS over their creativity...they dont respect anybody b it their actors 'directors their team b it anybody...

anyways thanks for sharing...
Edited by dranu - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear.😊