Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
mayb they r missing kala and her meetings with her dolls so thrt 2 bring thm bk bt with naku playin kala's role!!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks chitto for this post.Actually eversince I read the recap yetsterday and gathered that Dutta's character is epitomized in the form of a doll ,I have had a bee in my bonnet. Friends,I have never felt so insulted and jeered at ,by the lengths and measures taken by the head of production of LTL2.  Friends,I can understand the pictorial value of offering a demented patient a doll as a form of 'treatment to alleviate her trauma. But it is the symbolic use of a 'doll' i.e a replica of a human being,used in play ,is what I strongly object to! Ifeel that the iconic male protagonist Dutta an imaginary  creation of Mr.Jayesh Patil's has been poked fun at. For we all recognise that the larger than life character of Dutta wasone that had universal appeal  whereby people could identify with him in his journey of faults,follies,and failuresand final success,as humans we travelled with him in his journey so much so that we now, without debate acclaim him as a rare character created on the small screen so far...
But how sad it is to see that due to a personal vendatta that Saxena has with the actor who played and immortalized a fictionary character  created by a an famous writer is reduced to the image of a doll ,that people play with and make it dance to their tunes!  how unprofessional can one get,especially when Mr.Jayesh Patil does not even work for Colors,hence forth it is ok to make fun of his creative work... ok I have said my piece.Thanks for listening my friends luv you all hammie
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Thanks for sharing chithoo. SBS segments are as lame as the show. ๐Ÿ˜† Well looks like everyone should be satisfied watching a Dutta Doll. Seriously Dutta Doll. PS and the entire Production house has totally gone mad. Nakku is still hanging around that basti and wow she is just too busy with her chores in the basti. What an amazing character development of Naku. and now her new chore is taking care of that Doll. Bravo PS. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

Anyway who cares about the concept of the show. badh mein jaye story aur badh mein jaye previous audience as well. and I shall continue to not watch this crapfest and they can continue to make a story that has no story.

oh thanks ritzy...for pouring the sentiments of all the lovely and loyal fans of ltl1...seriously they are driving us all up the wall...how could they even come up with such ideas God only knows...PS I hope u r listening๐Ÿ˜•
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

mayb they r missing kala and her meetings with her dolls so thrt 2 bring thm bk bt with naku playin kala's role!!!

yuvika ...after all that outburst u brought a smile on my face...nice to know u still have not lost yr sense of humour๐Ÿ˜†
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: norey

another thing they never showed this many ssbs in a few days now they are quite regular trying to show off without MR are they, and such weird segments

as i said earlier...they never needed promos when MR was there...๐Ÿ˜†
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanks chitto for this post.Actually eversince I read the recap yetsterday and gathered that Dutta's character is epitomized in the form of a doll ,I have had a bee in my bonnet. Friends,I have never felt so insulted and jeered at ,by the lengths and measures taken by the head of production of LTL2.  Friends,I can understand the pictorial value of offering a demented patient a doll as a form of 'treatment to alleviate her trauma. But it is the symbolic use of a 'doll' i.e a replica of a human being,used in play ,is what I strongly object to! Ifeel that the iconic male protagonist Dutta an imaginary  creation of Mr.Jayesh Patil's has been poked fun at. For we all recognise that the larger than life character of Dutta wasone that had universal appeal  whereby people could identify with him in his journey of faults,follies,and failuresand final success,as humans we travelled with him in his journey so much so that we now, without debate acclaim him as a rare character created on the small screen so far...

But how sad it is to see that due to a personal vendatta that Saxena has with the actor who played and immortalized a fictionary character  created by a an famous writer is reduced to the image of a doll ,that people play with and make it dance to their tunes!  how unprofessional can one get,especially when Mr.Jayesh Patil does not even work for Colors,hence forth it is ok to make fun of his creative work... ok I have said my piece.Thanks for listening my friends luv you all hammie

thanks hammie...wow all that pent up anger...i totally get it...true it is INDEED A SHAME and disrespectful too...by the way i have also thanked Mr.Jayesh for kidly agreeeing to write an ebook for us.

love u girl for coming and supporting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
viji u here๐Ÿ˜‰
Bye me going now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

viji u here๐Ÿ˜‰

Bye me going now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

bye dear just came to log out and saw all these lovely people had responded so replied to all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey can u clarify whether it was dutta the doll o diggu d doll lol

thnx 4 sharing viji =)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This doll proves our earlier theory. They thing anyone with a stubble can play Dutta. Now its the turn of a doll with a stubble.