Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

Sumiii

OMGGG
Its OUTSTANDING! FAB! If MoNaya read this they wont hit you! 
they will love you! you got them right! and yes theY will you know! Blush too! 
i am telling you post it in the blog! sachi main! 
This is like incredible! i am loving it so much that i am jumping ! as if sachi main abhi abhi aisa hua hai! mere samne! u know its beautiful!
continue jaldi se warna i will killl you! 

Awww thank you sooo much pragzieee..!!!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—     Hehehe... :P I loveeed ur reply..  πŸ˜†  But MoNaya will murder me for sure if i post it in their blog.. 🀣  Esp Sanaya.. 🀣  Yeah i will continue soon.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Awww thank you sooo much pragzieee..!!!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—     Hehehe... :P I loveeed ur reply..  πŸ˜†  But MoNaya will murder me for sure if i post it in their blog.. 🀣  Esp Sanaya.. 🀣  Yeah i will continue soon.. πŸ˜ƒ 😳

hey u forgot san said v dnt eat u n dnt bite u
vo angel hai koi vampi naiπŸ˜†
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

candy betaπŸ˜†its time for update now atleast for those who loved it
n kon like nai krey ga love iskoπŸ˜‰
dnt b sad n dnt b nervous n emo n senti 😳plzzz
continue soon evn i m thinking a monaya os
chahey koi commnt krey ya naiπŸ˜†

Actually Sadia i wrote this OS cuz i know my fellow Monaya fans must be missing MS na as their is no SBS,SBB or any video these days.. So just t cheer them all up i wrote it.. πŸ˜† 😳 But i think no one is interested or may be they are busy.. πŸ€” 

Plus m very very sensitive when it comes to OS writing.. 🀣
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

it was fantastic⭐️ n ur such an EBπŸ‘ŽπŸΌcrazy EBπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ*smacks on ur head* 😈 never think ur work is boring😈

Awww... πŸ˜† πŸ€—     My dancing deepu..!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—    I am glad that u liked it dear..!!! πŸ€—   
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: kins103

awesome osπŸ‘

thanks dear .. 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

sumiiiπŸ€— first of all big hugs for u...πŸ€—...amazing os...superb dear...πŸ‘..aww luvd mohit's confession...😳😳😳..he is just so cute...😳...and sanaya's reaction was so emotional😭😭😭..but loved the way mohit lightened it...πŸ˜†...it was sooo awesome...i just madly luv all ur os's coz they are damn cute😳 and funnyπŸ˜†...keep writing such awesome os's and do cont. this soon otherwise😑...lolπŸ˜†...just amazing dearπŸ‘...thanx fr the pm...😳...

luv u
ambikaπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Hey ambi...!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—    After a long time dear..! πŸ€—     Awww... Thank you sooo much for ur superbbb response..!!! ❀️     Awww really..? 😲 πŸ˜†  U like my OS's.. πŸ˜†That means alottt dear..!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—   Yeah i will update soon..! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Actually Sadia i wrote this OS cuz i know my fellow Monaya fans must be missing MS na as their is no SBS,SBB or any video these days.. So just t cheer them all up i wrote it.. πŸ˜† 😳 But i think no one is interested or may be they are busy.. πŸ€” 

Plus m very very sensitive when it comes to OS writing.. 🀣

y u rofling
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Sumi!! It was just awesome..

I really liked the way in the end Mohit tried to lighten up the mood..
I would like to read moree!!
Are you planning to continue??
If you are then please PM me!
Love,
Nivriti

P.S:: Thanks for the PM!

Thanks alot nivi..!! πŸ€—       πŸ˜ƒ    Yeah i will update it son dear..!  😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SG-Obssession

What a wonderful OS sumiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thank you sooo much shafaque.. πŸ€—     πŸ€—

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!  

Loved the way you described Mohit's feelings and nervousness...Gawd, I could actually imagine his condition πŸ˜† But then he knew he had to do or die, and loved the way he proclaimed, that he'll respect her feelings at any cost either acceptance or rejection...See, this is our Gollu Mollu MohitπŸ˜‰ Yeah actually i was going deep down to his character that how he must have been feeling when he was actually going to propose her.. πŸ˜† 😳 

Even loved San's reply, the way she wants to be 100% committed towards her relation with him was something that really explains Sanaya's nature...truly honest and wonderfully committed girl❀️  Thats what i love about her...! 😍   😎

And, Now, the highlight of this whole OS was just perfect for our MoNaya...the end where they discussed this big issue in such a sweet and relaxed manner...cute nok-jhoks and obviously, that role reversal part cracked me up🀣 I was laughing like madly when i was writing those dialogues.. 🀣  Just imagining Monaya in this scene.. 🀣 

''Mohit would always wait for his love just as Gunjan did and Sanaya would always remain ''dhakkan'' as samrat was''🀣  Truee.. 🀣

All in All, perfect Sajan/Monaya mix jaanπŸ€—   Thanks jaan... πŸ€—

Love You,

Shafaq

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
chappals for now summi.😑😑😑😑😑
...itna chhota sa kyun likha?????????😭😭😭
itna chhota toh nine month ka baby bhi nahi hota hai!!!
I'll kill you with my pencil heals!!!😑😑😑😑😑

But the OS was nice...very chweet like you... <33😳😳😳
lolzz...mohit is a dhakkan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I enjoyed reading it!!

and now, if you dont updat oon, then Im coming to yor house with my chappls alongwith my entire family's chappals!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Im serious OK??

Love
Ria.