MoNaya OS-When U say ILU Baby..! <3 complete pg6 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Awww Sum πŸ€—

This was such a cute OS, everything seemed sooo natural nothing was over the top, it was soo simple yet magical and beautiful<3

BABY ☺️

I really loved it ❀️ thanks for this otherwise I was dying sitting here with books! 😳

Awww sani..!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Missed you soo much u know.. πŸ₯Ί   😭  I know u are busy with exams na.. Same here.. πŸ€” πŸ₯Ί
Now coming to ur comment.. BLUSHHH!! ☺️ 🀣  Thank you sooo much yaar and m glad that i rescued u from cruel books..!! πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww sani..!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Missed you soo much u know.. πŸ₯Ί   😭  I know u are busy with exams na.. Same here.. πŸ€” πŸ₯Ί
Now coming to ur comment.. BLUSHHH!! ☺️ 🀣  Thank you sooo much yaar and m glad that i rescued u from cruel books..!! πŸ˜Ž  πŸ˜†  

I miss you too SUM πŸ˜’ awww BOL for your exams sweets πŸ€— I know you'll make me proud

You're so good at writing, you should def write more OS I love reading them, that way I don't miss SG/MS that much you know!
wahhh sumi wahhh'

last part se to tune mere hosh hi uda diye yaar..

muahhh kissi kissi...

i really loved last part so finally dhakkan understood dat she loves her sidha saada Mohittt hayyy

mein mar jaavan ...

koi inki nazar utaaro bhaiii..

or sath sath sumi ki bhi heheheh

btw fab job... do write more os yaarrr
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

I miss you too SUM πŸ˜’ awww BOL for your exams sweets πŸ€— I know you'll make me proud

You're so good at writing, you should def write more OS I love reading them, that way I don't miss SG/MS that much you know!

Awww thanks yaar!!!! πŸ€—    I will try to write more OS in my holidays.. 😳   Hoping to improve more.. πŸ˜ƒ  And i hope sid reads them as u both dhamkofied me alot remember.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀣 
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww thanks yaar!!!! πŸ€—    I will try to write more OS in my holidays.. 😳   Hoping to improve more.. πŸ˜ƒ  And i hope sid reads them as u both dhamkofied me alot remember.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀣 

@Bold - How can I forget that moment and you kept running away 🀣🀣
Yeah u both toh even decided my punishments.. πŸ€£   πŸ€£     Anyways gotta leave now yaar!! πŸ€—   Hope to catch you soon..!! πŸ€—   Byeee Mwwaaah!
wowww sum πŸ€—πŸ€—it was seriously wonderful last part januable just like our monaya πŸ˜i seriously felt their soul with this last part u made them alive in this last part πŸ‘sanaya's heartfelt brooding and consideration mohit 's concern love their cute talk and simple but soulful confession superb β€οΈ i was visualizing that scene while reading πŸ˜u r seriously wonderful write  please do write FFs or SSs na we would love to be part of it πŸ€—
awesomme part..awww
luuuved itt!
grr88 goingg...sg! luuv u loadss.. miss dem yaarrr
Sabse pehle sumi thnks for not delaying the update anymore! 
and next 
ab main bolu toh kya bolu! 
is OS ki main jitni tarif karu utna kam hai 
i mean it was outstanding!! 
please do make a thread combining both the parts and dosent the link to monaya sachi main!
i  mean i was so blushing throughout! 
its like out of the world! PERFECT
Totally MoNaYaISH! 
I love you for this! 
ab main kya bolu! 
i wanted to give like a long long long comment
but i am totally speechless what to say! 
me going into Monaya dream land! 
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm...