Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SGian4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely OS dear.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Thats sooo like MoNaya. πŸ˜‰  And loved how you described the battles inside their hearts.. 😳 Continue soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyyy Sumi ...πŸ€—πŸ€—after long tym n sorry 4 late comment bcz i was busy .coming 2 ur OS
IT was  Awesome ...dont say its nt gud ...really jaana its really cute ,chweet ...<33😳i really enjoy  n laughing  while reading  ...!!
loved it ...❀️
cute n funny way u described ..n written  so welll
keep writing ...aur haan waiting ur next updt !
n post this OS link in d blog ...im sure MS ll loved it😳
love ya
muskaan
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sumiπŸ€— awesome os loved it a lot❀️ the way u have expressed the feelings n emotions of mohit was just fabπŸ‘  i think when mohit proposed sanaya she must have reacted same wayπŸ˜† beautifully wriiten very cute n lovely os enjoyed reading itπŸ˜ƒ n plzzz  cont soon waiting for ur next part😳

Edited by fend - 12 years ago
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy summi..πŸ€—
wow amazing os yaar...πŸ‘
it seemed soo real.😳
aawww mohit was soo chweet😳.d way he was nervous.πŸ€ͺbut he confessed..❀️
 i loved sanaya's reaction..it was so sanayish..she wanted to be suree first...nd  way mohit lighten d situation was awesome...thr frndship is so adorable lyk them..😳😍
loved d way u wrote monaya's feelings..
beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
plzzz cont soon..eagerly waiting 4 d next part..😍..n thanks 4 d pm..πŸ€—..

Edited by SM_317 - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Last part..!

They were both sitting in the makeup room.. Mohit was as usual  talking to Sanaya or more precisely it seemed as if he was talking to himself as Sanaya was lost in her own pool of thoughts..
  πŸ€”

'So its decided then..  One of the characters HAVE to die then.. Which means one of us have to leave the show too.. Well .. incase if its me who is gonna be axed, how will u survive without my lunch box and the cakes that i bring everyday for us Sanaya.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†.. Goshhh.. U are such a foodie that the thought of you surving WITHOUT my lunch box makes me worried.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  And you wont have anybody to irritate you too.. Ms Irritated .. πŸ€” πŸ˜†  You wont be shouting that 'Mohit u are too slow try to do things faster..! 😑 πŸ˜† ' Hai na Sanaya..? ' πŸ˜‰ 

She wasnt making any eye contact with him as she did not want him to SEE those tears.. And she knew that he will ask the reason.. But she didnt want him to inquire about anything.. Infact she just wanted to be left all alone for some time.. She wanted some space..  Yes! She was a strong gal and and she can handle it all alone..

'Sanaya..??? ' Mohit asked softly putting his hand on her shoulder.. He was worried.. He was shocked that Sanaya was crying... Goddd! I cant see her like that..  Did i say something hurtful to her..?! *smacks himself in his mind*

''Sanaya you ok..?' He again asked her. now he was hell terrified and worried.. She was'nt the type of girls who cried at small things but he felt that something MAJOR has happened which has moved her to tears this way..  If she will tell him, he is gonna make sure to sip away every single drop of tear from her beautiful eyes.. 😳

'Nothing Mohit.. Its just.. I want to be left alone for sometime.. ' She added.. 'Please... ? ' With tears still swinging from her eyelashes.. 

'Take care Sanaya and i hope there is nothing serious .. ' He cupped her face and looked intensely in her eyes.. She got lost in those brown eyes.. Wish she could cry out  all her pain on his shoulder and lessen it a little.. But the problem was.. She didnt even know herself what was paining her soo much.. What will she tell him..? And thats why she wanted to be left alone to discover the reason of all this..

He closed the door quietly and left the room stealing one glance of her.. And felt a sharp throb of pain inside his heart seeing her like this..

As soon as he left the room.. She started crying badly.. Sobbing..Letting it all out.. She took out a photo album from her bag and opened it.. It was THEIR album.. Which contained all the memories of their one year journey..From strangers to friends.. From friends to best buddies.. And then to something more than friends may be...'

As she was viewing each and every picture, she was caressing it slowly and lovingly as if it was her treasured gift..  ' She smiled and turned the pages.. In all this time she was wondering that how can she lessen her grief. How..?  How can she find comfo
rt.. ? But the answer was very simple... MOHIT..! ❀️

The time since they all came to knew about one character to be axed from MJHT.. She was feeling insecure.. Insecure of losing him and the fear of separation was killing her from inside.. Uptill now she was feeling that its just attraction which she felt for him.. But in actual.. It was not the case.. She was ACTUALLY head over heels over him.. She cant even imagine a SINGLE day without him.. Her best friend... Her companion.. Her... Love..!! 😳  

'Mohit is right..!! I am such a DHAKKAN..!! πŸ˜†  How can i not KNOW it when i am actually irrevocably in love with him..? How can she not understand it whenever he did something SPECIAL for her she felt as if she was the LUCKIEST gal on earth..!  😳 How can she not feel it whenever she was in his arms, she felt in PEACE..!! 😳  Felt as f only THAT is the place where she can find solace and forget all her problems.. 😳  How can she not realize that whenever he was there to solve her problems and console her in times of need.. She THANKED God under her breath for gifting him such a guy like Mohit..! 😳

How can she not understand that whenever he smiled, she felt a strange feeling of satisfaction.. 😳  And wished that this smile never fades.. Why did she not realize it that whenever he had a close  shot with Sheena she felt her anger shooting in her body.. 😑 πŸ˜†  Yeah she deserves to be called a dhakkan..!   πŸ˜†

'waise toh buhat bolti ho but kaam ki baat to samajh hi nai aati,.! 😑 πŸ˜† She scolded herself and blushed remembering their moments that they had together.. 😍  She smacked herself on her head and blushed..☺️ 

She came out of the room in search of the person of whom her eyes craved to have a glimpse for once. ❀️  There he was standing alone in the terrace and was in a deep thought.. She cursed herself mentally for making him worried like this. But she knew that his worry will fade into thin air when he will tell him what she feels about him.. ☺️   She was soo excited..!!    sooo FINALLY Miss Sanaya Irani.. The bubbly chirpy girl is in LOVE...!! The famous LOVE 😍  😎  Did she even think about it that damn..!! It feels good to be in love,,!! 😍 ❀️  Everything is looking soo fresh and... changed..! 😳

She went towards him quietly and hugged him from his back,..!! And said in a teary voice.. ' I Love you Mohit... '!! 😭 ❀️ 

😲  😲  😲  😲 

Mohit could'nt believe his ears.. 😲  Sanaya.. But what did she say just now..! 😲   Goddd i need a rewind button to believe what i just heard .!! 😲 Did she just say this..? 😲 He turned around and his eyes still  popped open with shock and surprise.. 😲 🀣 

'Sanaya what did y...' He started to ask in a shocked tone..

'I love you Mohit.. I love you very very very much and dont you dare leave me EVERRR..!! 😑 😭 😭  I dont know who will have to leave from our cast from next week Mohit nor do i really care.. I just know this that i cant spend a SINGLE day without you.. You are EVERYTHING to me..! I know u are slow.. irritating and sometimes you piss me sooo much with ur calm behavior.. πŸ€”  but thats what you ARE Mohit..!!! A simple, seedha sadha  Mohit..! 😭  Who cares about me more than anybody..!! Who cant think bad about someone.. Who is PURE at heart..! And thats why i LOVE you Mohit..!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—  

'Awww BABY come here dont cry..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—       ❀️    I luv you too..!! And  promise i wont EVER leave you..!Pakka..! πŸ˜ƒ  He creased her hairs and kissed her head lovingly.. 😳

'Pakka na..?? 😭 She asked like a little kid.. 😳

'han baba pakka..!! 😳 ❀️ Ab please dont cry you know na i cant see you like this baby.. He wiped her tears with his hands.. Ab chalein..??  πŸ˜ƒ 😳 He looked deep in her eyes  and gave a 10000 Volts smile.. ☺️ and holding her from her waist they both went to give their next shot with satisfaction in their eyes.. 😳 Sanaya paused for a moment and gave him a beaming look and kissed him sweetly on his cheek sealing their love..  ☺️ 😳
Now you wont call me a dhakkan na..?  πŸ€”
And they both started laughng again... 🀣 
 And so finally our Mohit Sanaya became MoNaya in a bond of LOVE and became together forever.. 😳

------------------------------------------------------------------
The End..
Dedicated to my MoNayaholics..!!! πŸ€—       πŸ€—Love you guys endlesss!!!!! ❀️

Mwaaah!
πŸ€—

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Res!

*Edited*

Hey Sumi..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—    

Sorry..!!  I know I resed for quiet some time and forgot to unres!😳

But Sanaya's realizaton was awesome!πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Now you won't call me a Dhakkan!" Awww... That was so damn cute!!😳 

Superb update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it to the core...

Do write more and more!!!😳😳 And don't forget to PM me!πŸ˜‰

Love, Nivriti!!  β€οΈ  

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: sg-muskaan

heyyy Sumi ...πŸ€—πŸ€—after long tym n sorry 4 late comment bcz i was busy .coming 2 ur OS
IT was  Awesome ...dont say its nt gud ...really jaana its really cute ,chweet ...<33😳i really enjoy  n laughing  while reading  ...!!
loved it ...❀️
cute n funny way u described ..n written  so welll
keep writing ...aur haan waiting ur next updt !
n post this OS link in d blog ...im sure MS ll loved it😳
love ya
muskaan

Thanks alot muskaan..!!! πŸ€—  
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

heyyy summi..πŸ€—

wow amazing os yaar...πŸ‘
it seemed soo real.😳
aawww mohit was soo chweet😳.d way he was nervous.πŸ€ͺbut he confessed..❀️
 i loved sanaya's reaction..it was so sanayish..she wanted to be suree first...nd  way mohit lighten d situation was awesome...thr frndship is so adorable lyk them..😳😍
loved d way u wrote monaya's feelings..
beautifully written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
plzzz cont soon..eagerly waiting 4 d next part..😍..n thanks 4 d pm..πŸ€—..

Thanks alot shreyaaa..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—  
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Guys i know the update is sorta serious types. 😳 🀣  But thats what happens na..? πŸ€”  I mean when you fear to lose someone and there is a war going in your mind.. A person becomes numb.. And same was with Sanaya.. She was having a war going inside her heart and mind and the fear of losing someone close was killing her.. So thats why i tried to show what was going on in her mind which was really important for the confession part..  😳
Enough of my blabbering.. πŸ˜†  Do read it and tell me was it good..? πŸ€”
saniya.x thumbnail
Awww Sum πŸ€—

This was such a cute OS, everything seemed sooo natural nothing was over the top, it was soo simple yet magical and beautiful<3

BABY ☺️

I really loved it ❀️ thanks for this otherwise I was dying sitting here with books! 😳