MoNaya OS-When U say ILU Baby..! <3 complete pg6

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hey guys.. πŸ€—  How are u all.? πŸ˜ƒ Well its just that i was lying on my bed thinking about how Monaya must have confessed and hence i decided to pen down my thoughts.. πŸ˜† Which are crazyyy i must say.. πŸ˜† Monaya will kill me if they read it.. πŸ˜†  Okie so hope u guys like it and dont throw chappals on me if u dont.. πŸ˜’  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  hehe.. :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      When you say 'I LOVE YOU..! <33'
Key:
Mohit's dialogues: Purple bold italics..
Mohit's thoughts: Purple bold
Sanaya's dialogues:Red bold italics
Sanaya's thoughts:Red Bold..!

Its been one whole year since MJHT started and me and Sanaya had been shooting together, shopping together, enjoying and having fun together.. And here i am.. still trying to ignore this  funny and strange but magical feeling inside me..

When i look at her, i feel like never moving my eyes away from her beautifully carved features..😍  Whenever shes starts speaking i feel like never letting her stop and keep listening to her musical voice which gives me immense pleasure.. 😍  Her innocence, her honesty, her Full of life personality..! 😎 The way she has a solution to all my problems..😳 The way she lifts up my mood when i am feeling down and encourages me to give my BEST during the shots.. How can i NOT understand that it had been LOVE all the way.. ? ❀️ How can i NOT understand that the reason cuz of which i have started having to develop FAITH in my talent is HER.. She is my guiding star.. <3 My reason of success and the reason of my SMILE.. 😳

Mohit was battling with his feelings.. For one whole year he had been trying to ignore these feelings which were creating a havoc inside him.. Or may be it was his FEAR to lose his Best Friend Sanaya, if he voiced out his inner feelings to her..  For the first time in his life he had developed such kind of deep bond with someone and allowed somebody to touch his soul.. He had made himself invulnerable to someone and that was just Sanaya... He didnt want to lose her at ANY cost..

Goshhh.. How can Samrat and Gunjan's mere fictional characters be sooo much similar to their real life's story.. β€οΈ  But he has learned a lesson from their story too and that was.. Sharing one's feelings with another irrespective of the results that can occur if he voiced them all. Jo hoga so hoga..! 😎  But i wont HIDE anything from my Best friend and i am sure she will understand as always. 😳

Rubbing his hands due to nervousness... He came to her.. She was rehearsing for their next scene and was totally engrossed in it.. 😳

'Ermmm.. Sanaya...' His voice was barely audible enough.. πŸ˜†

'Ya Mohit first of all where on earth were you..??? πŸ˜²  You know our scene is about to be shot in one hour and i wanted to practice these lines with you but i dont know whats up wth you these days..? You are soo lost in your own world.. Is everything ok..? You can share it with me noe.. 
😳 ' She encouraged him to speak..

But for the first time he wanted her to stop reading his mind.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†  Oh God she is making it all the more difficult for me. I hope she lets me speak.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He closed his eyes.. And took a deep breath.. No he HAS to do this.. He wanted to be honest with her just like SHE was always honest with him.. πŸ˜³ He cant hide it anymore..

'I Love you Sanaya..! I love you really very very much..!!! ' β€οΈ He said quietly and felt a huge feeling of relief as he uttered those words now finally which he had been DYING to express for ages..   Now he didnt care what reaction will she give.. He just wanted to respect her decision.. Be it acceptance or rejection.. 😳

She was looking at him blankly for some minutes which was making his heart beat faster and faster.. Her face could tell hIM that she was in a deep thought.. She finally broke the silence prevailed between them..

'Mohit.. I dunno what to say.. I.. But for now i will just say this that is a BIG thing which u just said Mohit.. And its just that.. I want us BOTH to be sure of this whole Love thing..You know me ya.. I cant step in a relationship when m not confident about it.. I want to give my 100% when i am in a relationship Mohit.. Honestly, i also DO feel something more than friendship for you.. You must have guessed that too.. 😳 But how may i know that its not just infatuation.. Attraction..? Sorry Mohit.. But i just need some time.. Not for me.. But for us both.. I want us both to be SURE of our feelings Mohit.. I need some time. Will you give that to me Mohit..?

'You have the time for the lifetime Sanaya.. I can understand your point and i will respect any decision that you take..But for me.. I am confident that its love as i had been analyzing it for a year.. ❀️  Actually the case is, i am not AS big dhakkan as you are.. πŸ€” 🀣  🀣 ' Mohit said laughing and said this to lighten the tensed atmosphere.. 😳

'Mohit..!!! 😑 🀣  🀣  Idhar aao..!! 😑 🀣  U are a dhakkan.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Remember Samrat.. πŸ€”  He took a whole one year to realize his love for Gunjan.. 🀣 ' She said while smacking him on his arm.. πŸ˜† 😎

'Well then i think its a role reversal in OUR case.. 🀣  You have become a dhakkan like Samrat and i am the waiting-to-be-loved Gunjan.. πŸ˜† ' He said while laughing and rolling with laughter.. πŸ˜†

'Mohit you..!!!! 😑 🀣 ' She also started laughing and rolling with laughing fits.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well this is how they discussed such a SERIOUS matter soo easily and without creating any dramatic situations.. πŸ˜† This is how they were.. πŸ˜†  Casual.. Just like normal people.. Or may be it was because they had become such CLOSE and BEST friends during this whole MJHT era that they didnt need any SPECIAL  occasions or any formalities when expressing their hearts out. 😳 They understood each other and had a deep CONNECTION with each other..  .   πŸ˜³

Last part..!

They were both sitting in the makeup room.. Mohit was as usual  talking to Sanaya or more precisely it seemed as if he was talking to himself as Sanaya was lost in her own pool of thoughts..
  πŸ€”

'So its decided then..  One of the characters HAVE to die then.. Which means one of us have to leave the show too.. Well .. incase if its me who is gonna be axed, how will u survive without my lunch box and the cakes that i bring everyday for us Sanaya.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†.. Goshhh.. U are such a foodie that the thought of you surving WITHOUT my lunch box makes me worried.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  And you wont have anybody to irritate you too.. Ms Irritated .. πŸ€” πŸ˜†  You wont be shouting that 'Mohit u are too slow try to do things faster..! 😑 πŸ˜† ' Hai na Sanaya..? ' πŸ˜‰ 

She wasnt making any eye contact with him as she did not want him to SEE those tears.. And she knew that he will ask the reason.. But she didnt want him to inquire about anything.. Infact she just wanted to be left all alone for some time.. She wanted some space..  Yes! She was a strong gal and and she can handle it all alone..

'Sanaya..??? ' Mohit asked softly putting his hand on her shoulder.. He was worried.. He was shocked that Sanaya was crying... Goddd! I cant see her like that..  Did i say something hurtful to her..?! *smacks himself in his mind*

''Sanaya you ok..?' He again asked her. now he was hell terrified and worried.. She was'nt the type of girls who cried at small things but he felt that something MAJOR has happened which has moved her to tears this way..  If she will tell him, he is gonna make sure to sip away every single drop of tear from her beautiful eyes.. 😳

'Nothing Mohit.. Its just.. I want to be left alone for sometime.. ' She added.. 'Please... ? ' With tears still swinging from her eyelashes.. 

'Take care Sanaya and i hope there is nothing serious .. ' He cupped her face and looked intensely in her eyes.. She got lost in those brown eyes.. Wish she could cry out  all her pain on his shoulder and lessen it a little.. But the problem was.. She didnt even know herself what was paining her soo much.. What will she tell him..? And thats why she wanted to be left alone to discover the reason of all this..

He closed the door quietly and left the room stealing one glance of her.. And felt a sharp throb of pain inside his heart seeing her like this..

As soon as he left the room.. She started crying badly.. Sobbing..Letting it all out.. She took out a photo album from her bag and opened it.. It was THEIR album.. Which contained all the memories of their one year journey..From strangers to friends.. From friends to best buddies.. And then to something more than friends may be...'

As she was viewing each and every picture, she was caressing it slowly and lovingly as if it was her treasured gift..  ' She smiled and turned the pages.. In all this time she was wondering that how can she lessen her grief. How..?  How can she find comfo
rt.. ? But the answer was very simple... MOHIT..! ❀️

The time since they all came to knew about one character to be axed from MJHT.. She was feeling insecure.. Insecure of losing him and the fear of separation was killing her from inside.. Uptill now she was feeling that its just attraction which she felt for him.. But in actual.. It was not the case.. She was ACTUALLY head over heels over him.. She cant even imagine a SINGLE day without him.. Her best friend... Her companion.. Her... Love..!! 😳  

'Mohit is right..!! I am such a DHAKKAN..!! πŸ˜†  How can i not KNOW it when i am actually irrevocably in love with him..? How can she not understand it whenever he did something SPECIAL for her she felt as if she was the LUCKIEST gal on earth..!  😳 How can she not feel it whenever she was in his arms, she felt in PEACE..!! 😳  Felt as f only THAT is the place where she can find solace and forget all her problems.. 😳  How can she not realize that whenever he was there to solve her problems and console her in times of need.. She THANKED God under her breath for gifting him such a guy like Mohit..! 😳

How can she not understand that whenever he smiled, she felt a strange feeling of satisfaction.. 😳  And wished that this smile never fades.. Why did she not realize it that whenever he had a close  shot with Sheena she felt her anger shooting in her body.. 😑 πŸ˜†  Yeah she deserves to be called a dhakkan..!   πŸ˜†

'waise toh buhat bolti ho but kaam ki baat to samajh hi nai aati,.! 😑 πŸ˜† She scolded herself and blushed remembering their moments that they had together.. 😍  She smacked herself on her head and blushed..☺️ 

She came out of the room in search of the person of whom her eyes craved to have a glimpse for once. ❀️  There he was standing alone in the terrace and was in a deep thought.. She cursed herself mentally for making him worried like this. But she knew that his worry will fade into thin air when he will tell him what she feels about him.. ☺️   She was soo excited..!!    sooo FINALLY Miss Sanaya Irani.. The bubbly chirpy girl is in LOVE...!! The famous LOVE 😍  😎  Did she even think about it that damn..!! It feels good to be in love,,!! 😍 ❀️  Everything is looking soo fresh and... changed..! 😳

She went towards him quietly and hugged him from his back,..!! And said in a teary voice.. ' I Love you Mohit... '!! 😭 ❀️ 

😲  😲  😲  😲 

Mohit could'nt beleive his ears.. 😲  Sanaya.. But what did she say just now..! 😲   Goddd i need a rewind button to belweive what i just heard .!! 😲 Did she just say this..? 😲 He turned around and his eyes still  popped open with shock and surprise.. 😲 🀣 

'Sanaya what did y...' He started to ask in a shocked tone..

'I love you Mohit.. I love you very very very much and dont you dare leave me EVERRR..!! 😑 😭 😭  I dont know who will have to leave MJHT crew from next weelk Mohit nor do i care.. I just know this that i cant spend a SINGLE day without you.. You are EVERYTHING to me..! I know u are slow.. irritating and sometimes you piss me sooo much with ur calm behavior.. πŸ€”  but thats what you ARE Mohit..!!! A simple, seedha sadha  Mohit..! 😭  Who cares about me more than anybody..!! Who cant think bad about someone.. Who is PURE at heart..! And thats why i LOVE you Mohit..!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—  

'Awww BABY come here dont cry..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—       ❀️    I luv you too..!! And  promise i wont EVER leave you..!Pakka..! πŸ˜ƒ  He creased her hairs and kissed her head lovingly.. 😳

'Pakka na..?? 😭 She asked like a little kid.. 😳

'han baba pakka..!! 😳 ❀️ Ab please dont cry you know na i cant see you like this baby.. He wiped her tears with his hands.. Ab chalein..??  πŸ˜ƒ 😳 He looked deep in her eyes  and gave a 10000 Volts smile.. ☺️ and holding her from her waist they both went to give their next shot with satisfaction in their eyes.. 😳 Sanaya paused for a moment and gave him a beaming look and kissed him sweetly on his cheek sealing their love..  ☺️ 😳
Now you wont call me a dhakkan na..?  πŸ€”
And they both started laughng again... 🀣 
 And so finally our Mohit Sanaya became MoNaya in a bond of LOVE and became together forever.. 😳

------------------------------------------------------------------
The End..
Dedicated to my MoNayaholics..!!! πŸ€—       πŸ€—Love you guys endlesss!!!!! ❀️

Mwaaah!
πŸ€—

Mwaaah!
πŸ€—  Hope you guys like it.. 😳 And DO PRESS THE LIKE if you liked it.. πŸ€—     πŸ€—    
 And dont run after u have pressed the LIKE..  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  I want comments for the sake of appereciation... πŸ˜³   
Love Sumi.. 😳

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey sumi...

accha likha tha...

no melow drama in romentic n funny way...

really very sweet n cute yaar...

i think monaya ki ral life mein aisa hi confession hua hoga lolzzz
n i loved the way u describe it...

loved it...
Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Awww thank you sooo much Radhi..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—      Yeah i was just thinking how Monaya must have confessed so decided to pen it down.. πŸ˜† And do press the LIKE if you liked it dear..!! πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜† 
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
accha kiya jo tune likha ye...

really sach ne sifr suna tha ki aise confession kiya tha...

bt aaj read kiya maza aa gaya... n i hit the like button too ok...

do more write ok...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

accha kiya jo tune likha ye...

really sach ne sifr suna tha ki aise confession kiya tha...

bt aaj read kiya maza aa gaya... n i hit the like button too ok...

do more write ok...

Awww thanks yaarr.. πŸ€—  Yeah its just the first part..  πŸ˜ƒ I will write the next part soon.. 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
55 views and only one comment.. πŸ˜”  I know its not good na..? πŸ˜” 
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

55 views and only one comment.. πŸ˜”  I know its not good na..? πŸ˜” 

are sumi aisa kyu soch rhai haii i loved it dats y i cmmnted...

n sabko pm to kar pehle...

n btw m waiting for nxt part...
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Sumiii
OMGGG
Its OUTSTANDING! FAB! If MoNaya read this they wont hit you! 
they will love you! you got them right! and yes theY will you know! Blush too! 
i am telling you post it in the blog! sachi main! 
This is like incredible! i am loving it so much that i am jumping ! as if sachi main abhi abhi aisa hua hai! mere samne! u know its beautiful!
continue jaldi se warna i will killl you! 
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was fantastic⭐️ n ur such an EBπŸ‘ŽπŸΌcrazy EBπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ*smacks on ur head* 😈 never think ur work is boring😈
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sumiiiπŸ€— first of all big hugs for u...πŸ€—...amazing os...superb dear...πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..aww luvd mohit's confession...😳😳😳..he is just so cute...😳😳😳😳...and sanaya's reaction was so emotional😭😭😭..but loved the way mohit lightened it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was sooo awesome...i just madly luv all ur os's coz they are damn cute😳 and funnyπŸ˜†...keep writing such awesome os's and do cont. this soon otherwise😑😑😑😑...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just amazing dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...thanx fr the pm...😳...
luv u
ambikaπŸ˜³πŸ˜›