Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? (Page 8)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
PMMKA Cvs will make both group of  fans happy , i mean Chandu-Neeru and Sarja-Neeru ...

Chandu-Neeru fans got to see hugs, kiss n more than that now its Sarja-Neeru fans turn..

I feel like Neeru will be falling for Sarja Soon because she finds shoulders to cry or help most of the time...Sarja_Neeru fans will be able to see Romantic Side of them also but Neeru will take initiatiave ..MY POV.. She is very clever girl n she knows what she is doing..Its all CVs fault ..this show was female centric but they always showed neeru bechari abla confused nari Confused

I m happy show is ending .. because Cvs have lost the plot .n now point torturing bacha khucha audience ..

I must say Kapil manage to prove himself as Sarja and I am also glad that Arjun was out of this show before its Ended... But What will happen to BHavna.. this is her 2nd show which was shut down without 3-4 months...I m sure she will back again sooner or later in Imagine Channel in a new Show  Embarrassed

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 14 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-Maria.

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Aww this is so sweet.
So sweet to see people's concern for BK and have faith in BK's talent.

One thing is for sure, we wont have to make Petitions or Spam or beg any production house's wall to get Bhavna back. You bet. She'll come back soon and on her own .
tch tch.ShockedEmbarrassed

why with Imagine only ;)
She'll be back with Balaji camp.
I ought to let her know that reliance isn't really lucky for her haha

Anyway yes i love reliance for only one thing,
They pay heed to what the audience wanna see . Always.
They will show nice sarja niru stuff too. . Cos fans are dying to see it.
We would love to see.

Maybe you haven't really watched the show? Oh i guarantee you haven't , niru isn't damsel in distress ;)
she's a contemporary aaj ki girl.
She made love on her own will, no one raped her or somethin? Hmm.Embarrassed

Edited by Sshikhaa - 14 May 2011 at 9:04am
ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Anyway not going off topic now, i would love to see ending like dmg? Niru imagining how happy chandu would be after sarja niru unite for good?
Maybe a last glimpse of arjun there haha.

Like they showed with dr sid wish rids and armaan luck in the end ?hmm
Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

BK fans  will be happy to see BK back either in  Balaji Camp or Imagine , hope ekta takes her again ...why not .. She had worked with them as a character roles as a sister in two serials Khwaish n Kis desh main hain mera dil.. but ekta replaced her Kis Desh main hai , do not know why Confused and her two shows in imagine as a lead actress has shut down within 3-4 months time alsoConfused ...

If she is a capable actresss then she will get roles for sure...no body can stop her ...well i m sure bk fans have faith on her n her talent Big smile

I said its Cvs fault , the way they portrayed neeru character., ... they could have shown her character stronger but it did not happen ... ...

Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 14 May 2011 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Maria.

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

Aww this is so sweet.
So sweet to see people's concern for BK and have faith in BK's talent.

One thing is for sure, we wont have to make Petitions or Spam or beg any production house's wall to get Bhavna back. You bet. She'll come back soon and on her own .
tch tch.ShockedEmbarrassed

why with Imagine only ;)
She'll be back with Balaji camp.
I ought to let her know that reliance isn't really lucky for her haha

Anyway yes i love reliance for only one thing,
They pay heed to what the audience wanna see . Always.
They will show nice sarja niru stuff too. . Cos fans are dying to see it.
We would love to see.

Maybe you haven't really watched the show? Oh i guarantee you haven't , niru isn't damsel in distress ;)
she's a contemporary aaj ki girl.
She made love on her own will, no one raped her or somethin? Hmm
.Embarrassed
oh please ...dont insult aaj ki girls saying that...making love before marriage is not a good thing...and will not be good till the end ...till my end...its cheating your parents and no one in the world can be more important than parents...and ..in today's world except some modern girls who think ki making love before marriage is ok and u can be proud of that...all others have the decency to get married first...u can ask on this forum even...u will get your answer...actually leave.,...ask urself ????...will u do that ????...may be the world has change...but still the girl's coming from good families stick to the morals...and i really dont think ...one need to be so desperate that he/she cant wait till marriage...moreover i am ashamed of the fact that jun did agree to do such a scene...but then realized ki arjun ki kya galti hain...it because of the cvs having awesome minds... ...

edited - sorry wasn't thinking of commenting here...but your comment forced me to speak  ...i just come to check jun images...and just saw the topic...s...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 15 May 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam020

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Surbhi firstly this thread isn't bout making love before marriage , moral values and blah blah. .
So kindly stick to the topic.
Would be better if you bring up the older topic on this to discuss this issue.

I am still gonna reply to you here, but would expect you to not debate on this issue here.as this topic discusses bout the show's ending. !
------------------------------
So, Moral values for every individual is different. For me cheating may not be right,but for you it may be.

Supreme court has LEGALISED pre marital sex in india.
Thus it is no more a crime, but the debate whether it is a SIN or not, is a subjective issue.

Talking bout Me, see i can only say once i get into a relationship?
Today i might say no to it, but in serious relationship ,love, its all different. trust me. I've seen ppl in long relationship doing it before marriage..(not seen literally pls haha!)

You wanna know the opinion of our country out there.
Here read it ;)

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-07-03/news-interviews/28297468_1_three-teens-internet-users-study

The world has surely changed and maybe only 10 percent of teens belong to the 'good family' category now ha!

Read this too its interesting.

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2006-10-24/india/27785487_1_report-sexual-debut-indian-women

Ps. Uff that looks like my long sociology answer on marriage and pre marital sex haha. Thanks for reading :D

Edited by Sshikhaa - 15 May 2011 at 12:37pm
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

The world has surely changed and maybe only 10 percent of teens belong to the 'good family' category now ha!

i will not debate as this is not the correct place for it...but i am really happy...and i am so lucky ...that all the people around me fall in that 10 percent...Smile
moreover i dint read those articles...sorry i don't have time to do a whole research on this topic...this topic isn't worth my attention...i have some morals and i belong to that 10 percent is more than enough for me...i will stick to my words...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 16 May 2011 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL

dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index