Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? - Page 7

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sshikhaa

Aww this is so sweet.
So sweet to see people's concern for BK and have faith in BK's talent.

One thing is for sure, we wont have to make Petitions or Spam or beg any production house's wall to get Bhavna back. You bet. She'll come back soon and on her own .
tch tch.😲😳

why with Imagine only ;)
She'll be back with Balaji camp.
I ought to let her know that reliance isn't really lucky for her haha

Anyway yes i love reliance for only one thing,
They pay heed to what the audience wanna see . Always.
They will show nice sarja niru stuff too. . Cos fans are dying to see it.
We would love to see.

Maybe you haven't really watched the show? Oh i guarantee you haven't , niru isn't damsel in distress ;)
she's a contemporary aaj ki girl.
She made love on her own will, no one raped her or somethin? Hmm
.😳

oh please ...dont insult aaj ki girls saying that...making love before marriage is not a good thing...and will not be good till the end ...till my end...its cheating your parents and no one in the world can be more important than parents...and ..in today's world except some modern girls who think ki making love before marriage is ok and u can be proud of that...all others have the decency to get married first...u can ask on this forum even...u will get your answer...actually leave.,...ask urself ????...will u do that ????...may be the world has change...but still the girl's coming from good families stick to the morals...and i really dont think ...one need to be so desperate that he/she cant wait till marriage...moreover i am ashamed of the fact that jun did agree to do such a scene...but then realized ki arjun ki kya galti hain...it because of the cvs having awesome minds... ...

edited - sorry wasn't thinking of commenting here...but your comment forced me to speak  ...i just come to check jun images...and just saw the topic...s...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Surbhi firstly this thread isn't bout making love before marriage , moral values and blah blah. .
So kindly stick to the topic.
Would be better if you bring up the older topic on this to discuss this issue.

I am still gonna reply to you here, but would expect you to not debate on this issue here.as this topic discusses bout the show's ending. !
------------------------------
So, Moral values for every individual is different. For me cheating may not be right,but for you it may be.

Supreme court has LEGALISED pre marital sex in india.
Thus it is no more a crime, but the debate whether it is a SIN or not, is a subjective issue.

Talking bout Me, see i can only say once i get into a relationship?
Today i might say no to it, but in serious relationship ,love, its all different. trust me. I've seen ppl in long relationship doing it before marriage..(not seen literally pls haha!)

You wanna know the opinion of our country out there.
Here read it ;)

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-07-03/news-interviews/28297468_1_three-teens-internet-users-study

The world has surely changed and maybe only 10 percent of teens belong to the 'good family' category now ha!

Read this too its interesting.

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2006-10-24/india/27785487_1_report-sexual-debut-indian-women

Ps. Uff that looks like my long sociology answer on marriage and pre marital sex haha. Thanks for reading :DEdited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sshikhaa

The world has surely changed and maybe only 10 percent of teens belong to the 'good family' category now ha!

i will not debate as this is not the correct place for it...but i am really happy...and i am so lucky ...that all the people around me fall in that 10 percent...😊
moreover i dint read those articles...sorry i don't have time to do a whole research on this topic...this topic isn't worth my attention...i have some morals and i belong to that 10 percent is more than enough for me...i will stick to my words...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Surbhi123

oh please ...dont insult aaj ki girls saying that...making love before marriage is not a good thing...and will not be good till the end ...till my end...its cheating your parents and no one in the world can be more important than parents...and ..in today's world except some modern girls who think ki making love before marriage is ok and u can be proud of that...all others have the decency to get married first...u can ask on this forum even...u will get your answer...actually leave.,...ask urself ????...will u do that ????...may be the world has change...but still the girl's coming from good families stick to the morals...and i really dont think ...one need to be so desperate that he/she cant wait till marriage...moreover i am ashamed of the fact that jun did agree to do such a scene...but then realized ki arjun ki kya galti hain...it because of the cvs having awesome minds... ...

edited - sorry wasn't thinking of commenting here...but your comment forced me to speak  ...i just come to check jun images...and just saw the topic...s...

@ bold: y do u bring Jun here? its not like Jun agreed to make love with Bhavna  😆 moreover he is not even a part of t show anymore, so i dnt see any reason for getting Jun's name in this topic!!!!!

he is a responsible actor and if he had a problem, he wouldnt have done it...  i remember jun doing more intimate scenes, tab toh logon ko sharm nahi aayi thi, aankhen phaad phaad ke dekh rahe the, ab achanak se sharam n all... anyway, its jun's choice, aisa nahi hai ke CV's would sue jun if he dint agree to do that scene. . . simple as that.

n moreover i guess its wise to stick to the question here  as to how wud u like to see the show ending. this is not the place where bhashan on morality and decency should be given!!!!  its personal choice, n one cannot be force into or outta it...

coming to the topic, i really wish to see niru's kid named as chandu... i dnt knw wat else the CV's plan to show!!!!
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago
Sur do not comment here yaar no point , regarding arjun , well sbs said arjun was not happy with storyline so he decided to leave the show , he must hv spoken to cvs but they decided to end his character n arjun seems satisfied with cvs decision n also I saw kapil recent interview , he seems not happy to ph n cv . It's all ph n cvs fault to show something that was not justified to gain TRP but nothing happend , and now show is ending for good . So better stop discussing now n those who r watching the show shud enjoy the last few weeks :)
tch tch tch... ppl believe SBS but not AB's audio intv's and blog updates... sad 😕

hmmm, well said priyanka, let the ones who are watching the show enjoy the last weeks of pmmka 😊
Dezma his blog update seems okay ,did not find anything wrong according to me but I felt he was tired in his audio interview ,I found he did not show interest in that audio interview but dolly was bit too much , again we saw his last day of pmmka sbb interview also he was enjoying n looked happy , arjun is a good actor n will get better project. Yes I do believe sbs in this matter :)Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
dezma- dear first of all...and with due respect to your opinion...i was against all intimate scenes in mjht even...so if u don't know a person...stop judging...aakhe padhne ke liye aap kaafi ho...no need of me to be there...moreover arjun never ever did one night stand's in any show  before if u dont follow his shows... ...neither in mjht nor in lrl...and i understand as an actor he has to do such scenes...but still jab hum kisi ko dil se like karte hain...small small things make a difference then...u will not be able to understand...so leave...but of course he will not do without storyline na...thus i blamed cvs...as simple as that...
and i dint started the making love before marriage topic here ...it was shikha's comment...which forced me to and i have already mentioned that in my last message...and i will not like to discuss more points on pre marital love...even i can write chitthas here to make my point clear but i don't think this is the correct place...
moreover about believing jun more than sbs drama...all know who believes jun...and who believe sbs...i need not to mention things here...
moreover about the show ending...what can i say...when i am not a regular watcher myself...but ya may be your idea is good...of a leap and then baby name chandu...lets see what cvs have stored for u guys...all the best with that...
This content was originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Dezma his blog update seems okay ,did not find anything wrong according to me but I felt he was tired in his audio interview ,I found he did not show interest in that audio interview but dolly was bit too much , again we saw his last day of pmmka sbb interview also he was enjoying n looked happy , arjun is a good actor n will get better project.

awww tumhare mooh mein low-fat ghee and low-cal shakkar... 😆 ðŸ˜ƒ m also waiting... bass, arjun ek ACCHE se show mein aa jaaye on a good channel with good PH!!!!! 😊
ohoo sur, tu toh hyper hi ho gayi!!!! chillax, n i have been following Jun since Remix... so lets not talk more abt it!!!!

n yes, jus to let u knw, since u dint watch the show, it wasnt a one night stand... it was a rushed track by the CV's...  his character was killed the next day... i wouldnt call it a one night stand!!!!

n yes, wit Jun's exit im done watchin the show... but i hope to see one last glance of Junbefore show ends... sigh... i knw m expecting too much!!!!! 😭 but phir bhi!!!
Edited by dezma - 12 years ago